Fw: [外電] Jeremy Lin talks rehab林談目前復健進度

看板Hawks作者 (relex)時間5年前 (2018/07/13 15:17), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Nets 看板 #1RI3JQoS ] 作者: chiminglin (relex) 看板: Nets 標題: [外電] Jeremy Lin talks rehab林談目前復健進度 時間: Fri Jul 13 13:12:55 2018 https://reurl.cc/31KGj Jeremy Lin talks rehab: Still no 5-on-5 contact, but lots of progress 目前還沒進行五對五對抗練習 但復健有很多進展 In his latest update on his rehab from last October’s ruptured patella tendon and subsequent surgery, Jeremy Lin told Tom Dowd of the Nets website that while he’s not yet participating in full contact, he sees progress. 在去年十月破裂的髕骨肌腱斷裂和隨後手術後的最新更新消息中, 林書豪告訴籃網官方網站記者Tom Dowd, 雖然他尚未參與五五對抗,但他的復健進度有所進展。 A few nights ago, Sean Marks said that Lin had begun engaging in contact activities. But as Dowd noted, for now, that just means 1-on-1. 幾天前, 肖恩馬克斯說林已經開始進行對抗練習。 但正如Dowd所說的那樣, 目前為止的復健還停留在一對一對抗練習階段。 Lin said he’ll progress to 3-on-3 and 5-on-5, but couldn’t offer dates. His progress, Lin said, is defined by how he feels each step of the way back... literally. Lin has also said he’s not yet satisfied with his level of explosiveness. 林說他快要把復健進度推進到3對3和5對5對抗練習階段了, 但無法提供復健進程日期。 林這樣說,代表著 他的復健進展取決於他對於復健的每一段落的感覺......從字面上來解讀的話。 林還表示,他還不滿意他目前的爆發力表現。 “A lot of it is really just seeing how it feels week to week,” said Lin. “ As long as there’s no issues, then keep going forward. I honestly don’t even know dates. We don’t try to put dates on it because there’s no rush back. “有很多復健進展真的只能看每個星期復健下來的感覺如何,”林這樣說。 “只要這個復健階段沒有問題,才會推進到下個復健階段。 老實說,我甚至無法確定哪天才復健完成。 也因此我們不會試圖說現在就要確定復健完成日期, 因為離訓練營還有二、三個月的時間,我們不急於一時。 而打亂整個復健行程。 “It’s more just stay at a place where you’re really comfortable, knee’s doing well and you can keep adding time, intensity, playing for longer amounts of time, play for longer stretches of time. Maybe I play three stretches today. I might build up and play longer stretches, five stretches. There’s a process that goes into it. As long as I progress and feel good, we ’ll keep building up.” “更多時候就只是讓膝蓋處於一個舒服的狀態,膝蓋這階段復健下來感覺不錯話, 在來增加復健時間及復健強度,像是增加復健動作基數,及復健動作間隔時間拉長。 也許我今天照這樣復健把基數增加了三個。或者我可能能增加到五個基數。 只要每一階段的復健有進展就會增加訓練基數。 只要我復健有進展且身體感覺不錯,我們就會不斷把復健強度增強。 Lin has long said he expects to be ready for NBA training camp, now seven weeks away. 林很久以來就一直表示說他希望能夠為training camp做好準備。 而現在才復健了七周而已 As for the Nets’ off-season moves, Lin said he’s excited about the addition of Ed Davis, his teammate with the Lakers four years ago. He even said he’d tried to get the Nets to acquire the 6’10” center. 至於有關於籃網隊休賽時市場交易操作, 林說,他對於Ed Davis的到來感到興奮。後者在四年前曾在湖人隊一起當過隊友 他甚至說他曾有試著跟籃網建議找Ed Davis來。 “I’m biased. I played with him and have always said that he’s one of my favorite pick-and-roll players to play with that I’ve ever had,” said Lin. “我承認這是偏坦。 從以前我和他一起打球時,即使一直到現在 我還是會說他是我最喜愛的擋拆球員之一,我現在依然還是這樣覺得,“林這樣說。 可見林對ED非常的讚賞。 “I was talking to Kenny about Ed right when I signed. I was like, ‘Hey, we should go get this guy.’ I’m very happy to have him on board. I think he does a great job of doing his job. He’s a great teammate. He’s a really smart player. He knows where to be and he’s there at the right time. Appreciated that. I can’t wait to play with him.” “那時當我跟籃網簽約時,我正和阿金在談論Ed。 我當時想,'嘿,我們應該去找這個人。' ED如果能加入我會很開心。 我當時認為他對他所擅長的他都做的很不錯。 他是一個很不錯的隊友。 他真的是一個打球非常聰明的球員。 不論是跟進、卡位還是擋拆 他都知道該怎麼跑位, 然後在正確的那一刻跑到該待的位置。 對於籃網能簽到ED 非常的讚賞。 我迫不急待的能和他一起上場。“ Lin was one of at least six Nets on hand for the summer league, along with Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Spencer Dinwiddie, Allen Crabbe, DeMarre Carroll and Isaiah Whitehead. Caris LeVert, officially on the Summer League roster, sat his Brooklyn teammates courtside Wednesday night. 林書豪是夏聯有在場邊觀看至少六名籃網隊員之其中一位 , 其它有來看的還有Rondae Hollis-Jefferson , Spencer Dinwiddie , Allen Crabbe , DeMarre Carroll和Isaiah Whitehead 。 及本來要在夏聯上場的Caris LeVert, LV週三晚上也和他的籃網隊友一起坐在場邊觀看比賽。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.246.36.94 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nets/M.1531458778.A.C9C.html

07/13 13:14, 5年前 , 1F
"我迫不急待的能和他一起上" QQ
07/13 13:14, 1F

07/13 13:14, 5年前 , 2F
QQ
07/13 13:14, 2F

07/13 13:14, 5年前 , 3F
沒辦法一起上場打球了QQ
07/13 13:14, 3F
chiminglin:轉錄至看板 Jeremy_Lin 07/13 13:14 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: chiminglin (111.246.36.94), 07/13/2018 15:17:03

07/13 19:03, 5年前 , 4F
QQ
07/13 19:03, 4F

07/14 09:45, 5年前 , 5F
還有三個月。 #The 不急
07/14 09:45, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #1RI57m6P (Hawks)