[外電] For Hawks, it's about rotation

看板Hawks作者 (台北不是我的家)時間18年前 (2006/01/13 21:19), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
It's become a running joke for his players, the playing rotation Hawks coach Mike Woodson has crafted over the past month. 老鷹教練M.Woodson過去一個月來針對球員輪替所做的精心安排已經成了球員茶餘飯後 打鬧時的玩笑話題。 "We laugh about it in a good way," said Hawks reserve forward Josh Childress. " Salim [Stoudamire] will come up to me at the four minute mark and say, 'You're going into the game in the next 30 seconds.' 老鷹的替補前鋒J.Childress說"我們會笑是因為球隊的運作已經上了軌道,S. Stoudamire會在比賽進行至第4分鐘時走過來對我說'嘿,30秒後輪到你上場。'" "But one of the biggest things is that there is some continuity and rhythm to it. Everybody knows what to expect." "不過其中最重要的一件事是隊友之間已經有了一定的默契,每個人都知道該期待些什 麼。" Woodson just might get the last laugh. Because the Hawks have flourished since he cut his rotation from 10 and 11 players to just nine. Woodson最後笑了,因為老鷹自他將球員輪替名單從10到11人減為9人後表現地越來越 好。 The Hawks are 7-6 in the 13 games since Woodson started using his starters and just four reserves. 老鷹自從Woodson只使用5位先發及4位替補球員應戰後13場比賽取得7勝6敗的成績。 "I think that [condensed rotation] has something to do with our recent success and it does give everybody a comfort zone," said Woodson, whose team will host Boston tonight at Philips Arena. "When you know exactly when you're coming into a game and basically how many minutes you're going to play it definitely provides some sort of comfort zone. 執教的球隊今晚將在主場飛利浦球場迎戰波士頓塞爾提克的Woodson說"我認為精簡後 的球員陣容的確是我們最近能獲勝的原因之一,而且也讓每個人都處在較舒服的狀況下。 當你明確地知道什麼時候會被派上場,也大概知道一場比賽會有多少的上場時間,這肯定 能讓球員某程度上感到舒適。" "We're trying to rotate things around Al [Harrington] and Joe [Johnson]. And for the most part we're getting consistent play from the nine guys I'm playing. " 我們正試著以A.Harrington和J.Johnson為主軸來做球員更替,而大部分的比賽我們一 直都採用現在我使用的9名球員。 Childress said the preset rotation allows the reserves - he, Stoudamire, veteran point guard Tyronn Lue and rookie forward Marvin Williams - to enter games on a specific mission, depending on the circumstances. Childress表示事先安排好的輪替陣容讓幾位替補球員,包括自己、Stoudamire、中生 代的控衛Lue及菜鳥前鋒M.Williams,能在適當地時間上場完成特定的任務。 "If Joe has it going or Al has it going, then my role and Marvin's and Salim's role is to come in and play defense and help sustain that energy," Childress said. "And if we're lagging or behind, it's my job to bring more energy, to make a concentrated effort and fly around all over the floor and get us some hustle plays. The whole thing is it allows you to see what's needed and provide exactly that." Childress說"如果Johnson或Harrington的狀況很好,我和Williams及Stoudamire上場 時的任務就是做好防守並幫助他們保持體力。如果我們表現不好或是比數落後,我的工作 就是帶著更多的精力,專心致志,在全場各角落飛來飛去、無所不在,並且打出一些振奮 人心的play。反正你就是看場上需要什麼,然後就確實去做到就是了。" Some starters play fewer minutes than their backups. But since players know the plan before the game starts, there's little room for griping. And no one can admit to not knowing what's expected of them, a common refrain during the Hawks' 2-16 start. 幾位先發球員的上場時間甚至比他們的替補還少,不過既然球員在球賽前就知道教練 的安排,就沒什麼好爭的了。而且沒有一個球員敢說不知道大家對球隊的期望,開季2勝16 敗的成績還有什麼好辯的,想辦法給我贏就是了。 "There's no question everybody knows their roles," starting point guard Royal Ivey said. "And you know the minutes you're going to be contributing each night so you're not going out there with a blank page in front of you. I'm going to be in there for eight to 10 minutes a night and [Tyronn] Lue will get the bulk of the minutes and Salim will fill in the rest. 先發控衛R.Ivey說"毫無疑問地每個人都知道自己的任務所在以及每個晚上會有多少的 上場時間,所以你不會上了場之後還茫茫然,不曉得自己該做些什麼。我每晚會上個8到10 分鐘,Lue則會在控衛這位置上分到最多的時間,剩下的部分則交由Stoudamire處理。" "So you come into every game knowing what to do and how we need to execute when the ball goes up in the air." "所以你每場比賽上場後都會知道自己該做些什麼以及球在空中時我們應該要怎麼處理 。" Ivey is the poster child for the Hawks' new approach. He averages just under 10 minutes per game while Lue plays 24-plus and Stoudamire just under 20. Ivey在老鷹的新作戰方案中不過是個掛牌的偽先發控衛,他一場平均上場時間不到10 分鐘,而Lue和Stoudamire的上場時間則分別是超過24分鐘及不滿20分鐘。 An argument could made for more time for Ivey, who plays most, if not all, of his minutes at the start of the game and the start of the third quarter. 有人認為幾乎只在比賽剛開始及第三節開始時才有上場機會的Ivey應該擁有更多的上 場時間。 He's committed just two turnovers in his last 150 minutes of action, a span of 14 games. He hasn't had a turnover in the Hawks' last five games. 他在過去14場比賽共150分鐘的上場時間內僅發生2次失誤,甚至在老鷹過去5場比賽中 ,連1次失誤也沒有。 "I expect every guy on this team to be ready when called upon," Woodson said. " That's their responsibility as professionals. But we've settled on a nine-man rotation, that's based largely on what guys are doing on the floor, that's worked well for us." Woodson說"我期待球隊陣中的每個人在被徵召上場前就都做好準備,那是他們身為職 業球員的責任。不過球隊最近採用9人輪替的作戰方式,那大致上是根據他們在場上的表現 而定,在場上表現優異的人才能獲得寶貴的上場時間。 -- NINE TIMES 9名老鷹的上場時間 Hawks coach Mike Woodson has employed a nine-man rotation the past month that has helped the Hawks recover from a dismal start to post a 7-6 record in their past 13 games. The nine players and their minutes per game: 老鷹的教練在過去一個月採用了9人輪替的作戰方式,這讓老鷹從慘不忍睹的開季成績 短時間內就鹹魚翻身,在過去13場比賽中取得7勝6敗,超過5成勝率的優異成績。下面是9 名主力球員的名單及其平均上場時間: Joe Johnson 39:37 Al Harrington 37:14 Zaza Pachulia 31:17 Josh Childress 27:09 Josh Smith 26:46 Tyronn Lue 24:19 Marvin Williams 21:53 Salim Stoudamire 19:38 Royal Ivey 9:50 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.250.136.156

01/13 23:59, , 1F
推,非常感謝<(_ _)>
01/13 23:59, 1F

01/14 01:04, , 2F
推推推^^
01/14 01:04, 2F

01/14 10:13, , 3F
推~~~~
01/14 10:13, 3F

01/14 10:28, , 4F
推推, 這感覺很棒, 每個人了解自己的定位
01/14 10:28, 4F