[黑特] 過了四個月~~悶啊已刪文

看板Hate作者 (Vin.C Lian)時間4年前 (2020/04/19 10:20), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 2人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
過了四個月了,剛好聽到,整個心情都悶了!更*上一層樓 Dear Mr. T____s Come take a walk with me (Take a walk with me) Let's pretent we're just two people And you're not better than me I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly Waht do you feel when you see all COVID-19 in the Emergency? Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep? What do you feel when you look in the mirror? Are you proud? How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? How do you walk with your head held high? Can you even look me in the eye And tell me why? Dear Mr. T____s Were you a C___a boy? (Were you a C___a boy?) Are you a C___a boy? (Are you a C___a boy?) How can you say No fact is covered behind? We're not dumb and we're not blind (We're not blind) They're all laying in your bags While you pave the road to hell What kind of father would take his children life right away? And what kind of father might say C___a good if it deports his children away? I can only imagine what the mother has to say You've come a long way from C___a and C_mmun_sm How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? How do you dream when a mother has no chance say goodbye? How do you walk with your head held high? Can you even look me in the eye? Let me tell you about hard work Minimum protect with the medic on the way Let me tell you about hard work Rework your ventilator after COVID-19 took them away Let me tell you about hard work Building a coffin out of a cardboard box Let me tell you about hard work Hard work, hard work You don't know nother about hard work Hard work, hard work, oh! How do you sleep at night? How do you walk with your head held high? Dear Mr. T____s You'd never take a walk with me Would you? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.115.113.142 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hate/M.1587262807.A.F9D.html

04/19 10:21, 4年前 , 1F
Dear John
04/19 10:21, 1F

04/19 11:16, 4年前 , 2F
怎麼醬~
04/19 11:16, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1UcxLN-T (Hate)