[轉錄][情報] 漢娃進入四強的賽後訪問

看板Hantuchova作者 (a881028)時間16年前 (2008/01/24 15:41), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Tennis 看板] 作者: iliketea (mostgirl) 看板: Tennis 標題: [情報] 漢娃進入四強的賽後訪問 時間: Wed Jan 23 17:11:58 2008 來看看長腿姐姐和娃在闖進四強後說些什麼,其實我一直在想說要不要繼續翻 因為似乎大家都比較少耐性看(其實我也是) 翻不好的地方請大家見諒,需要大家幫忙的地方請大家也別吝嗇 Q. Was the match as easy as the scoreboard indicated? 這場比賽和計分表上的數字一樣簡單嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, definitely was a tough match. I mean, I really had to play well in order to get that score. I was real proud how I handled the situation. I felt like I had a great opportunity to win this match, but I still had to go out there and play my best, which I think I did at times. 這絕對是場很艱難的比賽,我是真的要打很好才能得分,很高興自己能掌控整場比賽。我 覺得自己有很大的機會能贏得比賽,但還是得盡全力打 Yeah, I'm just extremely happy to be in the semis 能進四強我高興極了 . Q. Is this an extension to your good form of last year? 這是妳延伸你去年的好表現嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I don't know. I don't look at it like that. I just try to give my best in every match. Obviously it's a great start for this year. I couldn't ask for anything better. 我不知道,我不這麼想,每場球我都盡全力打,贏這場算是好的開始,我別無所求了 Yeah, I mean, it's been great the last few months. I just hope to continue like this. 過去幾個月狀況都不錯,希望能持續下去 Q. Do you think it might be a different story if you didn't get rid of your doubles game? 你覺得如果你雙打沒退賽,情況會不同嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I don't really think about that at all. I think all the top players do that. Once you know you are in the later stages of the singles tournament, you want to just focus on that. 我從沒這麼想,所有頂尖選手都如此,一但知道自己已經晉級到比較後面的比賽,你就會 想專注於單打 Yeah, I think it was important that I save my energy for this match today. 保留體力真的很重要 Q. Is it a nice change to have everyone talking about your tennis as opposed to things going on in your personal life or your appearance? 贏了這場比賽,大家會把焦點從你的私生活和長相轉移到球技? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, definitely that's what I always try to say, that I think we should be recognized more for what kind of athletes we are than perhaps the way we look and what kind of stuff we do outside the court. I think all of that, once we get on the court, we just want to play our best tennis, and don't really care what we look like. 嗯,肯定是的,我總是想這樣,大家應該認清楚我們的專業,而不是我們的長相或是我們 在場外做了哪些事,我們只要上場,就只想拿出最好的一面來應戰,不會管我們是啥鳥樣 (編按:講得太好了) Q. You've been playing a number of years now. First Grand Slam semifinal. What does this mean to you? 你打職業賽好幾年了,這是妳第一個大滿貫四強,對你的意義是什麼? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: It means a lot. I guess I had to get through all, you know, the tough times and get experience in order to be able to get to this stage. That's why I can appreciate moments like this much, much more. I'm definitely enjoying it and really happy. 這對我意義重大,我想我是要歷經許多波折、吸取更多經驗,才能打到今天的地步,這也 是為什麼我很珍惜贏球的滋味, 我現在很享受它,也很開心 Q. Do you notice anything you're doing differently this time that got you to this stage? 你有發現到自己的改變嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Like I said already a couple days ago, I think I realized that it's okay to do mistakes and it's okay to not always play my best tennis. But, you know, it's a nice challenge to have to always find a way how to get through a match, even not playing well. And I think it's something that I've improved a lot the last few months. 就像我幾天前所說的,犯錯和狀況不好都是可被允許的,找到方法贏比賽才是真正的挑戰 ,而不是狀況好。我想這是我過去幾個月的進步 Q. In the past, when you would make those mistakes, what would go through your head? 過去當你犯這些錯時你腦袋裡在想什麼? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I would just get too hard on myself and was not able to forgive myself any mistakes. I always wanted to have everything perfect. Yeah, I just realized that, you know, things are not always going to your way, and sometimes you have to work for them. And sometimes it's going to be tough, but it's the same in life. You have to get through some difficult times. 我會一直責備自己,不能原諒自己犯任何錯,我事事都想完美,但我了解到,並不是每件 事都順你的意,有時你就是必須要改變它。這也許很難,但這就是人生,你必須通過許多 難關 But at the end of the day, if you always give your best, you can feel good about yourself. 如果你盡全力,你挺過了,會對自己有很大的信心 Q. How much do you miss Kim Clijsters? 你有多想念Kim姐? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, I've been thinking about her a lot because last year I lost to her here. Now she's expecting baby. She's been such a great friend of mine. I was just so happy the way things worked out for her. She's very, very happy with her family and the baby and stuff. 我一直想著她,去年我在這輸給她,現在她懷孕了,她一直是我的好朋友,我很替她高興 。她現在對她的家庭,小孩,生活都感到非常非常滿意 So, yeah, I'm just very happy for her. 就很替她高興 Q. Are you in touch still? 你現在還是很感動嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah. 是的 Q. Have you spoken to her during the tournament? 比賽期間你有和他通話嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Not during the tournament. But before we texted each other. 沒有,但比賽前有通過簡訊 Q. Did you get nervous serving for the match the first time? 在盤末發球局發球會緊張嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Not really, no. That's always going to be the tougher side because of the sun. So I didn't really see too much after hitting the serve. I was kind of just guessing where the ball was going. 不會,在向光區發球比較難,所以在發球完看不太清楚,我有點在猜球是從哪邊來 Yeah, I was not really too tight. 我真的不太緊張 Q. Is it tough playing out there? The match at the moment, six of the first seven games went against serve. 在那邊打球很難嗎?前七局有六局你都在那發球 DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: It's not easy, especially on the side you are against the sun, especially this time of day, it's really tough. Sometimes people don't realize, you know, that there are effects like sun or wind that we have to manage. Yeah, it was also pretty hot. But thank God there was no wind. So no complaints. 是不簡單,尤其是面對陽光,有時候大家不知道我們必須處理像風啊,太陽啊這些外力因 素。嗯,真的很熱,感謝老天沒有風,所以我不抱怨 Q. Can you tell us how working with Marco has helped you out? 談談你和Marco的合作,他對你有多少幫助? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, he's been such a great help to my game, too, obviously joining the Sanchez Casal Academy has helped me incredibly improve my game. I think physically Marco has been a great help for me. Having a team around me like this gives me a lot of confidence and I'm really happy with them. 他對我比賽有很大的幫助,加入Sanchez Casal Academy讓我的比賽有很大的進步,Marco 讓我的體力大幅增加,有這樣的團隊帶給我很大的信心,很慶幸能和他們合作 Q. How did you come across each other? 你們在什麼機緣下認識的? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: A friend of mine suggested him. I mean, I heard that he was very, very good, which he obviously is. We tried it for a couple of weeks and it worked out well so we kept going. 我朋友推薦他的,我聽說他非常棒,而他確實是,我們先合作幾個禮拜,效果不錯,就決 定繼續下去 Q. Are you surprised a little bit that, as good as you were even five years ago, that it took you this long to reach a semifinal of a Grand Slam? 你會對花了五年的時間而達到大滿貫四強而感到驚訝嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Not really. I mean, I guess everybody has different times when they mature more. And I guess, like I said, I had to go through all those times and opportunities that I missed to be able to get here. 不會,我想每個人需要花不同的時間讓自己更成熟,我就是要走過這些,錯失一些機會才 能到這 I do think a lot about things, so maybe it just took me a little bit longer. But I'm happy for every experience I had to go through. 關於這些我想了很多,也許我是真的花了一些時間,但我很高興我所走過的這些路 Q. You see other players walk around, like the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova. They give the sense they feel as though they should be in Grand Slam finals. Do you feel you should be in a Grand Slam final? 你看威家姐妹,莎娃,他們似乎給大家的感覺是他們一定會晉級大滿貫決賽,你認為你自 己應該在大滿貫的決賽嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Oh, definitely I feel like my game always belonged there. I just needed I guess to improve myself mentally, to believe it. I had people around me saying it to me. It was a matter of time actually myself starting to believe that, too. 那是當然的,我總是認為我可以晉級決賽,我想我需要改善我的心理層面,去相信我做得 到,身邊的人都告訴我我可以,這只是何時我會相信自己的問題而已 I definitely feel like I belong there, as well. 我絕對認為自己可以打於決賽的 Q. Was there a moment that you can remember believing that, a specific moment made you think you do belong? 有哪個時候你認為自己是屬於決賽的呢? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, it's tough to say. I don't really remember the moment when it happened. I think it was just a matter of time, as well. 這很難說,我記不得有這個時候,我想這也是時間的問題 Q. You'll face a stiff test either way in the semifinals. You'll probably know whether your game is at the point you can beat an elite player. What do you have to do to bring your best? 你在四強有嚴峻的考驗(不論大威、I娃),你大概知道你的實力在哪,你要如何發揮你最 佳的實力? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, it's going to be, again, a new experience for me, which I'm really excited about. Either way, whoever I play, it's going to be a tough match. 這又會是個全新的體驗,我很興奮,不管是大威還是I 娃,都是場硬戰 But I've got nothing to lose. I'm in a great position. I'm feeling like I'm playing well. I'm just really looking forward to be out on the court again and give my best and see what happens. 但我沒啥好輸的,我現在狀況不錯,期待下次在場上的比賽,我將全力以赴 Q. Could you clarify for us how many languages you speak? 可以明確的講你說幾國話嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Slovak, which is my native language. Obviously, with that you can understand Czech, Croatian a little bit. German, English. Little bit Italian as well. 斯洛伐克語,我的母語,還有你們聽得懂的捷克語,一點點克羅埃西語,德語,英語,還 有一點點義大利文 Q. How would you rate your opponent's game today compared to your last meeting in Zurich last year? 相較於去年在蘇黎世的對戰,你給今天的對手打幾分? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, I knew I had to play really well to be able to Agnieszka. That's why I'm really proud the way I handled it. She's tough. I thought she was playing well. But I felt like I didn't give her too many chances to get into the match. I felt like I did everything right that I supposed to. 我知道自己必須打很好才能擊敗Agnieszka,所以我替自己感到驕傲,她也打的很好,但 我沒給她太多機會,我做好每件我該做的事 I think tactically I played quite a smart game. 技術層面而言我打的很聰明 Q. You said it's taken you some time to build the maturity and experience to be able to play at this level. Have you got any regrets from the past five years? 你說你需要花先時間讓自己更成熟,累積更多經驗才能打到這種程度,那你對過去五年有 後悔嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Absolutely not. I do believe strongly that everything happens for a reason. 怎麼會?我相信所有事會發生都是有原因的(編按:跟我一樣) Q. Do you still have any time to play piano? 你還有時間練琴嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Not too much any more. I mean, occasionally sometimes a little bit. But, yeah, I've been pretty bad on that. 已經很少了,有時會彈彈,但現在退步很多了 Q. Is it something that in the past helped you to relax? 彈琴是讓你放鬆的方法嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, it was a great way to relax, especially after a tough practice, tough day at school. I came back home and I had to practice for like 45 minutes every day. I was always so tired and sometimes falling asleep there. 是的,那是很好放鬆的方式,尤其是在辛苦的練球後,每天回到家我會練個45分鐘,有時 可能我太累了還會在鋼琴上睡著 But, yeah, it was really helping me to relax and just completely get away from everything. 練琴能讓我忘記一切 Q. What are your favorite types of pieces to play when you do have time? 空閒時你都練什麼曲子? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, I used to play all the classical things, so Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, that kind of stuff. 我以前常練古典樂,所以大概是莫札特,貝多芬,巴哈那些的(編按:多才多藝!!) Q. The easy stuff? 很簡單嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: That's more difficult than I think the normal songs. 比一般的難我想 Q. For your home country I think you're the best Slovakian player so far going that far. Does it mean something for you coming from that small country? 你大概是斯洛伐克球員裡大滿貫成績最好的,對你的意義為何?尤其你來自這麼小的國家? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, obviously it makes me very, very proud. I think, like you said, we are a small country. But I think we've got a great people. Being, you know, one of them, it's a great pleasure and honor. I always said it's so nice to be able to represent my country. 我很驕傲,就像你說的,我們是個小國,但我想我國人才濟濟,身為我國一份子我感到很 榮幸,我總是覺得能代表我的國家很棒 I can't really say if I'm the best or not. I'm sure there's been a lot of great players before me and hopefully after me. But it's definitely nice to be part of that. 我不敢說我是最棒的還是怎樣,但確定的是在我之前有很多很棒的選手,希望在我之後也 很多,能身為其中一員真的很棒 Q. Will you celebrate this victory or do you have to put it behind you immediately and focus on the semifinals? 你會慶祝勝利還是馬上專注於四強? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Just focus on the semifinals. Obviously there will be time after the tournament when I can sit back and enjoy all this. But at this stage of the tournament, I just want to focus on my next match, relax as much as I can tonight. But tomorrow is another day. I want to make sure I'm prepared as well as I can. 就專心打四強比賽,比賽過後自然會有時間來慶祝,但現在我只想好好打下一場比賽,趁 今晚好好放鬆,明天又是新的一天(編按:郝思加上身),我要做好最充足的準備 Q. How much does the doubles game help you to be successful in singles? 雙打比賽有幫助你在單打的成績嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, I think definitely it helped me a lot to improve my game, coming to the net, having to serve and volley. Especially playing mixed doubles, having to return the guy's serves. 有,這肯定對我的比賽有幫助,上網的技術,發球回球等等,尤其是在打混雙,回男生的 球 For me doubles and mixed doubles, it's just been always about fun, going out there and really enjoying the game. 對我而言打雙打混雙都是一種樂趣,上場然後享受比賽 Yeah, I had some great memories, especially from the Grand Slams. It's been nice to be able to play those parts of the events, as well. 我有很多很棒的回憶,特別是在大滿貫,能打大滿貫的比賽很棒 Q. You're not playing mixed doubles here. Is there any reason? 你這次沒打雙打,有啥原因嗎? DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: After winning all four Grand Slams, I kind of retired, felt like it's time to move on and focus on my singles. 四大滿貫雙打我都贏過了(?),我有點想退休了,應該專注於我的單打賽事了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.84.194

01/23 17:17,
謝謝翻譯 翻譯的很好 唯一不好的是把Kim翻成那樣
01/23 17:17

01/23 17:17,
推一個 繼續加油
01/23 17:17

01/23 17:18,
四大滿貫的混雙冠軍 小公主都拿過了
01/23 17:18

01/23 17:19,
看到野兔前女友我愣了一下趕快看原文.(還以為記者真敢@@
01/23 17:19

Hantuchova版的803篇有說到這部分

感謝翻譯.真有心.....不過交噢?是選錯字嗎

01/23 17:20,
大推!!訪問好多喔
01/23 17:20

01/23 17:22,
太趕了,因為我趕著要看球王的比賽,抱歉
01/23 17:22

01/23 17:22,
謝謝翻譯 但是也覺得不該把Kim翻成那樣
01/23 17:22
※ 編輯: iliketea 來自: 61.230.84.194 (01/23 17:28)

01/23 17:27,
但真的很感謝你.真的很有心!!!辛苦了!!!!><
01/23 17:27

01/23 17:35,
真的很謝謝 韓娃是個有內涵的女孩
01/23 17:35

01/23 19:25,
推 感謝熱心翻譯 韓娃繼續加油!!!!!!
01/23 19:25

01/23 19:56,
推郝思嘉XD~ 馬上就要和前雙打隊友對決~ 韓娃加油捏!!
01/23 19:56

01/23 20:02,
韓娃加油,她球品也很好....
01/23 20:02

01/23 20:26,
氣質美女韓娃加油!!!
01/23 20:26

01/23 20:33,
謝謝原PO 我喜歡喜歡茶 大大! XDD
01/23 20:33

01/23 20:40,
韓娃就是去年溫網人太好了 今年幸運之前開始囉!!!
01/23 20:40

01/23 20:42,
我也很想念 Kim Q_Q 她可不可以回心轉意回來打球 囧
01/23 20:42

01/23 21:00,
推薦這篇文章XD
01/23 21:00

01/23 21:00,
推~韓娃明天要繼續加油阿!晉決賽!拿冠軍~
01/23 21:00

01/23 23:15,
大推翻譯 韓娃有內涵+氣質 加油!進決賽拿冠軍吧
01/23 23:15

01/24 15:40,
借轉韓娃版
01/24 15:40
-- http://blog.pixnet.net/a881028 我的心情 我的生活 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.240.155

01/25 12:58, , 1F
In touch的意思....好像是說'還有在連絡'吧?翻成感動怪
01/25 12:58, 1F

01/25 13:00, , 2F
怪的.....
01/25 13:00, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17c44Ib1 (Hantuchova)