[Blog]916

看板Hantuchova作者 (︿(@ ̄o ̄@)︿)時間16年前 (2007/09/18 11:10), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sunday, September 16, 2007 Well unfortunately I wasn't able to come away with the title today, but it was really a great match. It was about two hours and just very high quality. All the credit to her and the way she has been playing though - incredible. To have a baby and come back here and be in such great shape and on top of her game again, it's so tough. She was serving so well and got herself out of trouble so many times with it. I think in the beginning of the third it was very even but she got an early break and stepped it up from there. But all in all, it was a very good match and I have to give credit to Lindsay. Although I lost today, this has definitely been such a great experience. I have had a wonderful week and no complaints whatsoever! Playing Lindsay in the final was very special for me - she is such a great champion, and I've got a lot of respect for her. This is a beautiful place and brings me down to Earth in so many ways, especially after a hectic time in New York. I really enjoyed doing the blog this week. I'm glad to share my experiences with my fans. It has been great to give you all more of an idea of what it is like on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. Thanks to all of you who read along and in general just for all the support over the years, it all means a lot to me. I'll definitely do this again, maybe here again next year! This was the perfect place. I'll probably stick around here another day. I'd like to get a massage and go for a swim - finally! Just a bit of time for myself to unwind from this week. And then I'm off to India for my next tournament! Thanks again for reading and I'll talk to you all soon :) Daniela -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.194.63

09/18 18:06, , 1F
韓娃真的很樂觀耶!
09/18 18:06, 1F

09/20 11:33, , 2F
能不能問一下這個blog的網址是什麼阿?y
09/20 11:33, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16xq6nKO (Hantuchova)