[閒聊] 小牛似乎還在想辦法提升班版人氣啊?

看板HSNU_1138作者 (abc混北京腔兒)時間14年前 (2010/02/12 17:41), 編輯推噓4(406)
留言10則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
可是我這首饒舌po上來我覺得效果不會很好欸 但是小牛都寫站內信要我po那就...... 獻上小人大一寫的Worst of Times Listen: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jasonrapz/15317907 Lyrics: Verse one It seems too far fetched/ I feel too outstretched/ Over feelings that seem to withdraw regret/ Cannot deposit this depression I'm just too upset/ What happened to "Ease my mind and just forget?/ It's emotions that I seem to have no control over, no/ This depression is something I've no control over, no/ Just let it go these unknown blues/ Crushing down life's avenue/ This happiness I crave for seems to be harder to find than size twelve shoes/ Yeah, We pray for miracles we always do/ When we're feeling down the blues/ Dear lord, what the heck do I have to lose?/ Yeah, can we get an answer now I need it soon/ I cannot blow my steam off anymore by putting the ball through the hoop/ So why do these blues always come before they knock?/ One minute you all laughing the next minute tears in your eyes just drop/ Searching for that tissue box/ I'm a big boy time to stop/ Time to stop/ But I need this outlet I cannot/ Keep it all inside like it's all fine/ In the morning I wake up the sun's destiny is to rise/ But the clouds are closing in preventing the sun to shine/ Damn Why do we catch the blues always at the worst of times/ Chorus Worst of times/ finds a way to creep behind you catch you off-guard and crushing your heart/ Worst of times/ has a way to make you sad inside, but you're pride's keeping you from letting it all out/ Worst of times/ even the smoothest melodies cannot make it less hard but I gotta stand up/ Worst of times/ no more complaints time to listen so, show me now, what your troubles are all about/ Verse two Trouble at work, feeling useless at times/ Feeling all fragile when they say they don't mind/ You can see it in their eyes/ They're just trying to make you fine, by/ hiding the truth of my/ Incompetence/ like my failures seems to fail to exist/ But I know the truth, ignorance is no bliss/ I know that in my heart that in this field, I'm hopeless/ Yet the job's at hand and I cannot quit/ I'm too weak for this and I gotta admit/ I cannot afford to shatter my confidence/ It happened too often with romance in the mix/ Have I mentioned?/ Have you seen this chick?/ I wanted her to be my shortie my boo my girl/ But cowardice is the only thing I came to know/ Look at the situation how can any man be all right?/ I see her smile and I see it too in my dreams at night/ I tried to forget cuz I know she ain't in my league/ But I know that's impossible she's still in my dreams/ Why can't I keep living in my old life?/ Now I'm trapped in the blues at the worst of times/ Chorus Worst of times/ finds a way to creep behind you catch you off-guard and crushing your heart/ Worst of times/ has a way to make you sad inside, but you're pride's keeping you from letting it all out/ Worst of times/ even the smoothest melodies cannot make it less hard but I gotta stand up/ Worst of times/ no more complaints time to listen so, show me now, what your troubles are all about/ Verse three All about love/ all about love/ Keep it real, keep it strong/ But I cannot live it up/ Live out my life like how my blueprint laid out/ The route I went was not the one I've drawn out/ All these years I failed to experience/ Had the feeling know what it's like to be completely delirious/ Why so serious?/ I ain't a complete idiot/ My mama never told me life was just like a box of chocalates/ I know what love is and I know what I must do/ I know my work goal I have little time to lose/ This wall ahead is just something I must break down/ I haven't got a tool on me but I gotta take some action now/ Break it down/ Piece by piece/ It's a dreadfull process I must agree/ But the light that shone through the cracks gives you the motivation to continue, proceed/ Troubles always lurk in the darkest corners/ They never give you warnings before they decide to enter/ Enter your life but you have the strength to defy/ Even if it is the worst of times/ Chorus Worst of times/ finds a way to creep behind you catch you off-guard and crushing your heart/ Worst of times/ has a way to make you sad inside, but you're pride's keeping you from letting it all out/ Worst of times/ even the smoothest melodies cannot make it less hard but I gotta stand up/ Worst of times/ no more complaints time to listen so, show me now, what your troubles are all about/ 就這樣,之前有個"Shortie Strikes Again" 計畫 想幫忙的人跟我說一下唄~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.103.59

02/13 09:42, , 1F
那一啥啊
02/13 09:42, 1F

02/13 09:42, , 2F
最後一句是...?
02/13 09:42, 2F

02/14 20:30, , 3F
可不可以用一句中文把這篇大意講出來XD
02/14 20:30, 3F

02/14 20:31, , 4F
我要幫忙!!!!可是我什麼高深的技巧都不會XDD
02/14 20:31, 4F