[轉錄]胡金龍週記 (10/20)

看板HCKuo作者時間17年前 (2006/10/21 14:25), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 MLB-TW 看板] 作者: deanlin (小恩) 看板: MLB-TW 標題: 胡金龍週記 (10/20) 時間: Sat Oct 21 12:25:58 2006 Source: http://0rz.tw/611Zz Hey, everyone. I just got home from our Friday game against Peoria (Saguaros). We won the game, 6-3. My team, the Solar Sox, has been playing a little better. 大家好, 我剛從星期五對 Peoria 的比賽回到家, 我們以 6比3 贏得比賽, 我們球隊 Solar Sox 表現越來越好了. I went 0-for-4 with a walk. The pitchers have been good; I've faced too many good pitchers here. I'm working on my hitting a lot here. I've been hitting in the cage with the hitting coach John Tamargo Jr. It's helping me a little bit, but the game is different. I hope it will start helping me in the game, too. 我今天是四打數無安打帶一次的保送, 今天的投手們都很強, 我在這兒面對很多好 投手, 我繼續在打擊上努力, 我在打擊教練 John Tomargo Jr. 的幫助下在打擊練 習區繼續努力, 他對我的幫助很大, 但是比賽是另一回事, 我希望練習的結果能慢 慢也在比賽中表現. A while ago, I got hit by a pitch (see email below). It was an inside pitch and it hit me on the hand. I was scared when I first got hit, but it's not a big problem. Everything is fine now. 上週, 我被觸身球打到, 那是一個內角球, 打到我的手, 當我被打到時, 我被嚇到了, 好佳在不是很大的問題, 現在已經恢復了. I've liked watching some of the hitters on my team. Scott Moore from the Cubs, he's a pretty good hitter. As I'm trying to learn how to hit better, it's good to watch him every day. There are a lot of good hitters here. Just being around all these good hitters should help me be a better hitter. 我喜歡觀察球隊中一些球員的打擊, Cubs 的 Scott Moore 是很好的打擊者, 在我學習如何打的更好的現在, 每天觀察他對我來說是很棒的, 這兒有很多 很棒的打擊者, 在這些人當中應該對我的打擊會有很好的幫助. In today's game, Fernando Martinez hit a bomb. He's doing really well. When I first saw him, I said, "Wow, unbelievable. He's only 18." He's really good. He's got power, speed, a good arm, everything. He's fun to watch. 今天的比賽 Fernando Martinez 打出全壘打, 他很棒, 當我第一次看到他, 我想: "哇, 無法相信他只有18歲", 他真的很棒, 有力量, 速度, 強肩, 他擁有一切, 看他比賽很有意思. I said last week that I like to watch movies and some people asked what movies I like. Two of my favories are "Wedding Crashers," that's really funny, and "Major League." 上星期我說我喜歡看電影, 有很多人問我喜歡什麼電影, 我最喜歡的兩部是 "婚禮, 傲客" (按:這是從網路上找的, 我很多年沒用過中文電影名了 XD) 因為很好笑, 和 "大聯盟". Let me answer some of your emails now. 讓我回答一些你們的來信吧! I'd like to start by thanking everyone for all the emails, especially from all the fans back in Taiwan. I don't have access to a computer that allows me to read messages in Chinese, so please continue to send questions and messages in English. 我要感謝所有來信的球迷們, 特別是來自台灣的球迷, 我的電腦無法讀中文, 所以, 請繼續用英文來問問題喔! Is there a good friendship between yourself and other Taiwanese baseball players right now in the Majors? How often do you talk to Hong-Chih Kuo, Chien-Ming Wang, Chin-hui Tsao, etc.? -- Han Lee 你和其他在大聯盟的球員, 例如: 郭泓志, 王建民, 和曹錦輝他們的關係如何? 你和他們常常聊天嗎? -- Han Lee I talk to Hong-Chih Kuo a lot. He's taught me a lot. Last year, he started in Vero. We were together. We spent a lot of time together. He was teaching me about living here. He's been here a long time -- six years, I think. He teaches me everything. He's a hard worker. I tried to learn from him. I try to be like him. Every day I go to the field earlier and work hard. I don't talk to Chien-Ming Wang a lot. I think he's a really good guy. I've talked with him when we were in Taiwan but not in America. Same with Chin-hui Tsao. But I'm good friends with Hong-Chih Kuo because we're with the same team. 我常和郭泓志聊天, 他教我很多東西, 去年他從 Vero 隊出發, 我們在同隊, 我們很常在一起, 他教我怎麼在這兒生活, 他已經在這兒六年之久了, 我想 他教我所有的事了, 他是很努力的球員, 我嘗試和他看齊, 我想和他一樣, 我每天都早到球場努力練習, 我沒有常和王建民聊天, 我想他真是很棒的人, 我在台灣的時候有跟他聊過天, 但是在美國沒有, 曹錦輝也是同樣的情形, 我和郭泓志是很好的朋友, 因為我們曾在同一球隊打球. I'm originally from Taiwan. I'm studying in the States now. I just want to let you know we are all rooting for you. Every day, we have many students collect your performance on offense and defense and post them on the BBS (online bulletin board). We saw you got injured. We are all worried about you. As we know, you were hit by a pitch in Tuesday's game and you immediately left the game due to an injury on your hand/wrist. How's your hand and wrist now? Is everything all right? We wish you will stand in MLB soon to join Chien-Ming Wang and Hong-Chi Kuo to be the next "Light of the Taiwanese." I already translated your first article on MiLB.com to Chinese. Hopefully, you like it. -- Dean Lin 我是從台灣到美國唸書的學生, 我想讓你知道我們都支持你, 很多學生每天都 在網站上收集你的成績表現然後 PO 在 BBS 上, 當你受傷的時候, 我們都很擔 心你, 就我們知道, 你上週二被球打到, 而且馬上因為手傷而下場, 你的手傷 如何呢? 我們希望很快你能站上大聯盟, 跟隨王建民和郭泓志成為下一個台灣 之光 (按: 小曹迷別罵我只寫兩個人名字喔! XD), 我把你在 MiLB.com 的文章 翻成中文了, 希望你會喜歡. -- Dean Lin (按:嘻嘻.. 就是我 XD) Everything is fine, it doesn't hurt anymore. It's not a broken bone, it's just a little sore, but it's OK. As long as it's not broken, I am happy. 手的狀況很好, 已經不會痛了, 不是骨折只是一點腫, 只要不是骨折, 那我就很 高興了. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.34.161.38

10/21 12:29,
10/21 12:29

10/21 12:32,
推...能不能轉胡金龍板?
10/21 12:32

10/21 12:34,
請隨便轉.. XD
10/21 12:34
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.45.209

10/21 14:26, , 1F
旅外裡面最多好友的是郭泓志呀XD
10/21 14:26, 1F