[翻譯] Guns N' Roses -- November Rain

看板GunsNRoses作者 (想變得有禮貌)時間11年前 (2012/08/15 23:21), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Guns N' Roses -- November Rain (十一月的雨) When I look into your eyes 當我凝視你的雙眼 I can see a love restrained 我可以看到愛情已經淡去 But darlin' when I hold you 但親愛的當我擁抱著你的時候 Don't you know I feel the same 你不知道我也有相同的感覺嗎? 'Cause nothin' lasts forever 畢竟沒有事情可以持續到永遠 And we both know hearts can change 我們都知道愛情總會改變 And it's hard to hold a candle 要在寒冷的十一月雨中拿著蠟燭 In the cold November rain 那幾乎是不可能的 We've been through this auch a long long time 我們用如此漫長無盡的時間 Just tryin' to kill the pain 只為了試著減少痛苦而已 But lovers always come and lovers always go 世間愛侶們來來去去 An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today 至今沒人能保證自己可以放得下 Walking away 就這樣灑脫地離開 If we could take the time 如果我有足夠的時間 to lay it on the line 從千頭萬緒之中 I could rest my head 重新沈澱我的思緒 Just knowin' that you were mine 只要了解到你是屬於我的 All mine 完完全全屬於我 So if you want to love me 只要你願意繼續愛著我 then darlin' don't refrain 那親愛的這一切可以避免 Or I'll just end up walkin' 否則我到最後只能失魂落魄地... In the cold November rain 走在寒冷的十一月雨中 Do you need some time...on your own 你是否需要些時間...好好獨處 Do you need some time...all alone 你是否需要些時間...一個人靜靜 Everybody needs some time... 每個人都需要一些時間... on their own 好好獨處 Don't you know you need some time... 難道你不知道你只是需要些時間.. all alone 一個人靜一靜 I know it's hard to keep an open heart 我知道要一直敞開心胸並不那麼容易 When even friends seem out to harm you 尤其遇到連朋友們傷害著你的時後 But if you could heal a broken heart 但若有辦法治癒受你傷的心的話 Wouldn't time be out to charm you 你不覺得時間就是那最好的特效藥嗎 Sometimes I need some time...on my own 有時候我需要些時間...好好獨處 Sometimes I need some time...all alone 有時候我需要些時間...一個人靜靜 Everybody needs some time... 每個人都需要一些時間... on their own 好好獨處 Don't you know you need some time... 難道你不知道你只是需要些時間... all alone 一個人靜一靜 And when your fears subside 而要是你的恐懼逐漸平息 And shadows still remain 那些陰影卻依舊存在 I know that you can love me 又沒有任何人可以讓你發洩 When there's no one left to blame 至少你還可以依靠深愛著你的我 So never mind the darkness 因此別再理會那些陰影 We still can find a way 我們仍然可以一起克服一切 'Cause nothin' lasts forever 因為沒有事情可以持續到永遠 Even cold November rain 就算是寒冷的十一月雨也不行 (經典SOLO) Don't ya think that you need somebody 難道你不認為需要有人能支撐著你 Don't ya think that you need someone 難道你不認為需要有人能讓你依靠 Everybody needs somebody 每個人都需要有人相互依靠 You're not the only one 你並不孤單 You're not the only one 你並不孤單 ---------- 最後那段五雷轟頂的SOLO 被百聽不厭啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -- 再示範一次標題地雷殺人法: 下邳城曹操鏖兵 白門樓呂布殞命 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.91.142 ※ 編輯: realmiddle 來自: 118.168.91.142 (08/15 23:22)

08/22 02:10, , 1F
噴噴爽
08/22 02:10, 1F

08/27 16:47, , 2F
最後一句怪怪的
08/27 16:47, 2F

08/27 16:48, , 3F
"每個人都是這樣"好像比較好一點
08/27 16:48, 3F

10/15 11:24, , 4F
就是這首把我變成槍迷
10/15 11:24, 4F