[翻譯] Guns N' Roses - Bad Obsession

看板GunsNRoses作者 (Appetite For Illusion)時間13年前 (2011/05/12 08:59), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I can't stop thinkin' Thinking 'bout sinkin' Sinkin' down into my bed I call my mother She's just a cunt now She said I'm sick in the head She said you ain't special So who you foolin' Don't try ta give me a line But I can't stop thinkin' 'bout seein' ya one more time (Oh no) But I already left you And you're better off left behind 無法停止思考 深陷思考的囹圄 將我緊箍在床上 我打了通電話給老媽 他現在不過是個破麻 他說我腦子有病 他說:「你不是什麼大咖 你在騙誰啊? 少跟我劃下界線。」 不過我無法克制再見他一面的想法 (噢不!) 不過我已經離你遠去 你最好將這些過往拋下 It's a bad obsession It's always messin' It's always messin' my mind It's a bad obsession It's always messin' It's always messin' my mind 這種依賴很糟糕 他總是攪和 總是凌亂我心 這種迷戀很機歪 他總是折磨 總是把我的內心搞得一團糟 Too bad you're fucked up 你被徹底搞砸了,真糟糕啊 I used to be wasted Always tried to take it Take it down into my vein I call the doctor He's just another He said I'm sick in the brain He said you ain't special So who you foolin' Don't try ta give me a line But I can't stop thinkin' 'bout doin' it one more time (Oh no) But I already left you And you're better off left behind (Oh yeah) 我曾經被掛掉 總是想要再來一些 把他打進我的血管 我打電話給醫生 他不過是另一個 說我腦袋有洞的傢伙 他說:「你一點都不特別 你想騙誰啊? 少幫我劃下界線」 不過我不能停止思考再多來一發 (噢不) 我早已離開了你 你也最好過去拋下 (噢耶~) (Chorus) So bad... 太糟糕了...... Boy 你這小屁孩~ It's a It's a Heads up 頭抬起來 (Chorus) But I can't stop thinkin' 'bout doin' it one more time (Oh no) See I already left you And you're better off left behind (Oh no, oh no) It's a bad obsession And you're always messin' my mind See I already left you And you're better off left behind Uh huh...no 不過我沒辦法不去思考再來一發的可能性 (噢不) 畢竟我早已離開你 你也最好將那些過去拋下 (噢不、噢不) 這種依賴很糟糕 總是凌亂我心 這種迷戀很機歪 畢竟我早已離開你 你也最好將那些過去拋下 Maybe you'll do better next time PUNK!! 或許你下次會表現的比較好... 混蛋! -- "Well, thanks to the lame-ass security, I'm going home!" --Axl Rose, July 2, 1991, St. Louis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.200.42

05/12 15:12, , 1F
推~也很愛這首歌!
05/12 15:12, 1F

05/12 17:26, , 2F
Use Your Illusion I中喜愛的歌曲之一
05/12 17:26, 2F

05/13 20:39, , 3F
這首超愛啊 IZZY的DEMO版更有味道!
05/13 20:39, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Dop43_V (GunsNRoses)