[翻譯] Guns 'N Roses - Shotgun Blues

看板GunsNRoses作者 (/.stealth./)時間14年前 (2009/12/16 23:17), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
"Shotgun Blues"散彈槍憂鬱 (Rose) I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I said I don't know what I did But I know I gotta move I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I can't wait here forever I got too much here to lose 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我說我不知道做了什麼 但我知道我該閃了 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我不能老待在這裡 這裡我失去太多東西 An now you're blowin' smoke I think you're one big joke Me...I gotta lot to learn An I'm still waitin' for the heads to turn You say I walk a line Fuck they move it every time You walk a mile in my shoes And then you tell me 'bout singin' the blues You get what you pay for An freedom's real high priced An while your rippin' off children Somebody's fuckin' your wife It's never made a difference It's only how you survive 喔我聽你在虎爛 你根本是個大笑話 我? 我還有很多要跟你學的 我還在等大家過來聽我的笑話 你說我魯莽無謀 幹 規矩都是他們在屁的 你照著我走一次 再回來跟我哭爸 一分錢一分貨 自由的代價高到你付不起 當你在外面騙小鬼的錢 就有人正在搞你老婆 根本沒差 只是看你怎麼生存 I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I said I don't know what I did But I know I gotta move I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I can't wait here forever I got too much here to lose 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我說我不知道做了什麼 但我知道我該閃了 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我不能老待在這裡 這裡我失去太多東西 An now you ask me why I said it's do or die I'll stick it right in your face And then I'll put you In your motherfuckin' place And you...you can suck my ass An I think it's so low class Me...I'm just so concerned I'm still waitin' for your ass to burn Ooooh you want a confrontation I'll give you every fuckin' chance With your verbal masturbation Me...I just like to dance How's that for provocation I'm just makin' a stance An I'm tired of the frustration Of livin' inside of your lies And I'm wired on indignation I said somebody's got to die 啊你現在問我為什麼 我說不是衝就是死 我會尻你臉上一拳 然後媽的把你抬去埋 啊你...你可以來舔我屁眼 我覺得太噁爛 我...我只是太擔心了 我還在看你什麼時候火燒屁股 來啊你要釘孤枝嗎 恁爸隨時奉陪 你只會嘴炮打手槍 我....爽得想跳舞 這哪是在挑釁幹醮 我只是在闡述觀點 我受夠了活在你們的謊言裡 我現在歸懶啪火 有人該受死了 I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I said I don't know what I did But I know I gotta move I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues I can't stay here forever I got too much here to lose 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我說我不知道做了什麼 但我知道我該閃了 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 我不能老待在這裡 這裡我失去太多東西 I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues Listen motherfucker You're about to pay your dues I got the shotgun blues Shotgun blues If you're goin' up against me Then you know you're gonna lose I know I know (there's ways - that we - can find) I know I know You think anyone with an I.Q. over fifteen Would believe your shit...fuckhead Nothin' but a fuckin' pussy 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 王八蛋你聽好 你要準備買單了 我得了散彈槍憂鬱 散彈槍憂鬱 如果你再想來搞我 你會死得很慘 我知道 我知道(總會找到辦法) 我知道 我知道 你以為智商超過15的人會相信你的屁話嗎 廢物 你這死娘砲 -- Come Come Come here at once On a night with no moon Because all of my being is now in pining All of my being is now in pining -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.120.160.96

12/16 23:18, , 1F
喜歡這首!!!
12/16 23:18, 1F
※ 編輯: gothic 來自: 122.120.160.96 (12/16 23:21)

12/16 23:23, , 2F
....fucking your wife那句好像沒翻到耶?
12/16 23:23, 2F

12/16 23:24, , 3F
你這死娘砲~
12/16 23:24, 3F
※ 編輯: gothic 來自: 122.120.160.96 (12/16 23:27)

12/16 23:27, , 4F
哈 漏貼了 已補
12/16 23:27, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1BAFe5D- (GunsNRoses)