[翻譯] Guns N' Roses - Madagascar

看板GunsNRoses作者 (/.stealth./)時間14年前 (2009/12/15 02:11), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Guns N' Roses-Madagascar馬達加斯加 I won't be told anymore That I've been brought down in this storm And left so far out from the shore But I can't find my way back, my way anymore 再也不會有人告訴我 我被暴風捲落 離岸如此遙遠 我再也找不到 再也找不到歸去的路途 Oh no I won't be told anymore That I've been brought down in this storm And left so far out from the shore Oh that I can't find my way back, my way anymore 再也不會有人告訴我 我被暴風捲落 離岸如此遙遠 我再也找不到 再也找不到歸去的路途 Oh, I, I... (Guitar Solo) Forgive them that tear down my soul And bless them that they might grow old And free them so that they may know That it's never too late 請原諒他們扯落我的靈魂 請保佑他們總有一天會成長 請釋放他們 那麼他們或許會懂 一切都還不遲 For the many times what seemed like a memory I searched and found the ways You used to lure me in Oh, I found ways Oh, why it had to be Mired in denial and so afraid 彷彿記憶中無數次 我尋覓你陷落我的來時路 我找到了道路 為何其必深陷於否定 而如此懼怕 If we ever find it true That we have the strength to choose I'm free of all the chains We have together 倘若我們有一天了解到 我們有選擇的力量 我將從捆綁我們的所有鎖鏈中解放 O.S. "I'm gonna tell you a story" 我要說個故事給你聽 "Stand up for righteousness!" 為公義而奮起! "Eh..What...?" 呃...什麼...? "Stand up for justice!" 為正義而奮起! "Eh..What...?" 呃...什麼...? "Stand up for truth!" 為真理而奮起! "How can a person grow up with all this around them?" 一個人怎麼能在這種環境下成長? "You gotta call on that something" 你當召喚其者 "Where does it come from?" 它從哪來? "That can make a way out of no way" 它可由無中化有 "All this hatred?" 這麼多仇恨? "What we've got here is..." 我們所有的是... "Fear!" 恐懼 "That power that can make a way out of now no way" 由無生有的力量 "Failure to communicate" 溝通的失敗 "I tell ya I seen the lightning...I've heard the thunder roll!" 我同你們說,我看見閃電奔馳,我聽見雷鳴交加 . "Everybody's acting like we can do anything and it don't matter what we do. Maybe we gotta be extra careful because maybe it matters more than we even know..." 大家表現得好像我們無所不能而且可以無所不為. 或許我們該格外小心 因為或許事情比我們所知更大條 "Sometimes..." 有時... "Hatred isn't somethin' you're born with" 仇恨不是你生來俱有的 "I feel discouraged" 我覺得喪志 "It gets taught" 是被教導的 "Sometimes I feel discouraged" 有時我覺得喪志 "I felt this...fear" 我感覺到...恐懼 "He promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone. No, never alone, no, never alone!" 祂承諾絕不離開我,絕不拋棄我,決不,決不! "Let's get something straight, alright." 有話直說,好嗎 "Promised never to leave me." 承諾絕不離開我 "This whole thing was fucked up!" 全搞砸了! "Never to leave me alone." 絕不拋棄我 "All men betray. All lose heart" 所有人都會背叛.都會失望 "I don't want to lose heart!...I wanna believe!" 我不要失望!....我想要相信! "Black men and White men together at the table of brotherhood! I have a dream" 黑人與白人同桌共敘兄弟情誼 我有一個夢 "Free at last! Free at last!" 終於自由!終於自由! "Thank God almighty!! We Are Free At Last!!" 感謝全能的主!!我們終於自由了!! Oh I won't be told anymore, (If we ever find it true) That I've been brought down in this storm (That we have the strength to choose) And left so far out from the shore (I'm free of all the chains) Oh that I can't find my way back, my way anymore (We have together) 再也不會有人告訴我 (倘若我們有一天了解到) 我被暴風捲落 (我們有選擇的力量) 離岸如此遙遠 (我將自捆綁我們的) 我再也找不到 再也找不到歸去的路途 (所有鎖鏈中解放) Oh no I won't be told anymore, (If we ever find it true) That I've been brought down in this storm (That we have the strength to choose) And left so far out from the shore (I'm free of all the chains) Oh that I can't find my way back, my way anymore (We have together) 再也不會有人告訴我 (倘若我們有一天了解到) 我被暴風捲落 (我們有選擇的力量) 離岸如此遙遠 (我將自捆綁我們的) 我再也找不到 再也找不到歸去的路途 (所有鎖鏈中解放) -- Come Come Come here at once On a night with no moon Because all of my being is now in pining All of my being is now in pining -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.120.161.30

12/15 02:12, , 1F
好歌 可惜我愛Demo板
12/15 02:12, 1F

12/15 02:15, , 2F
要不是口白我以前有翻過部份 我還真不想動這首....
12/15 02:15, 2F

12/15 02:19, , 3F
這首很煩吶 典故太多
12/15 02:19, 3F

12/15 02:27, , 4F
勾起我以前上翻譯課不好的回憶XD
12/15 02:27, 4F

12/15 02:29, , 5F
口白的典故都是電影台詞嗎?
12/15 02:29, 5F

12/15 02:34, , 6F
請參照gothic之前的文章 #19M8wsHu
12/15 02:34, 6F
※ 編輯: gothic 來自: 122.120.161.30 (12/15 03:13)
文章代碼(AID): #1B9d_YOW (GunsNRoses)