Re: [轉錄]Guns N' Roses - Street of Dreams

看板GunsNRoses作者時間15年前 (2009/01/16 14:21), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《dondothat (bass手找團啦,幹)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 lyrics 看板] : 作者: astroid (原來我這麼糟糕) 看板: lyrics : 標題: Guns N' Roses - Street of Dreams : 時間: Mon Nov 24 13:52:29 2008 : All the love in the world couldn't save you : All the innocence inside : You know I tried so hard to make you : Ooo I wanna make you change your mind : And it hurts too much to see you : And how you left yourself behind : You know I wouldn't want to be you : Now there's a hell I cant describe : So now I wander through my days : Trying to find my ways : To the feelings that I felt : I saved for you and no one else : And though as long as this road seems : I know its called the street of dreams : But that's not stardust on my feet : It leaves a taste that's bittersweet : That's called the blues : [ Guns N' Roses Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ] : I don't know just what I should do : Everywhere I go I see you : You know its what you planned, this much is true : What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymore : I don't know just what I should do : Everywhere I go I see you : You know it's what you planned, this much is true : What I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymore : What this means to me : Is more than I know you believe : What I thought of you now : Has cost more that it should for me : What I thought was true before : Were lies I couldn't see : What I thought was beautiful : Is only memories 其實後面還有幾句.. ... ..... Is only memories Oh oh oh What'd I tell you Oh oh oh That's what'd I tell you (沒聽錯的話 - -") Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Inside of you 好啦~ "內側你"有答案了 剩下"戶外戶外" ,有人要接力嗎? XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.59.52

01/16 14:22, , 1F
印象中聽歌沒有聽到ㄟ@@?我再聽聽看好了
01/16 14:22, 1F
sorry 補一句歌詞 ^^" ※ 編輯: Jauwn 來自: 218.170.59.52 (01/16 14:43)

01/16 17:37, , 2F
有ㄟ,聽到了,謝謝....
01/16 17:37, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19S2TNKA (GunsNRoses)