[新聞] Bach: No Velvet Revolver, May Work W …

看板GunsNRoses作者 (Honey's Dead)時間16年前 (2008/06/26 11:56), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
同樣是Bach、Axl、Slash的三角關係老話題 XD --- Bach: No Velvet Revolver, May Work With Slash http://0rz.tw/904jP Sebastian Bach has plenty of musical activity on his plate -- but joining Velvet Revolver is not part of the mix. The former Skid Row singer, who was among the early names rumored to be taking Scott Weiland's place, tells Billboard.com that his close friendship with former Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose -- who sang on three tracks on Bach's 2007 solo album, "Angel Down" -- and a focus on his own music would making joining Velvet Revolver "awkward" at best. But he did confirm that VR guitarist Slash did contact him "out of the blue ... to talk to me about working together, but it was not Velvet Revolver. It was a completely different project, and I can't tell you what it is 'cause it's mind-blowing, but I've been sworn to secrecy on that. But nothing's happening right now with me and him." Bach certainly has plenty to keep him busy until anything happens with Slash, though. He's preparing to re-release "Angel Down" as an FYE exclusive, packaged with a DVD that includes five live performances and a documentary titled "Road Rage." "People want more than just a CD these days," Bach notes, "and I have all this footage, so why put it out there?" He's also planning for the album's first British release on July 21. And while he'll be on the road this summer with Poison and Dokken, Bach is also looking towards his next project -- which may include some songs written with Hatebreed's Jamie Jasta, who he's often identified as a current favorite in interviews. "He's sent me four songs that I'm working on, and we definitely plan to work together in the future," Bach says. "I love the fist-in-the-air kind of anthem songs, and Jamie seems incredible at writing those kinds of songs, too." Bach's other endeavor of late is the CMT reality show "Gone Country 2," during which he spent time in Nashville writing with Jermaine Jackson, 'N Sync's Chris Kirkpatrick and actors Lorenzo Lamas and Sean Young. Bach, who was previously part of MTV's "Celebrity Rap Superstar" and VH1's " SuperGroup," is prohibited from talking about the results but says that the show will be "a lot of fun to watch -- a lot of mayhem, a lot of drunk arguments, only not from me this time." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.39.237.82

06/26 22:44, , 1F
slash又要另組新團喔= =
06/26 22:44, 1F

06/27 01:32, , 2F
他是在做一張solo album
06/27 01:32, 2F

07/30 21:03, , 3F
蛤...本來很希望他們配在一起說..
07/30 21:03, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18OnDYfm (GunsNRoses)