Fw: [外絮] The Top 10 free agent centers

看板Grizzlies作者 (老粗)時間12年前 (2011/12/08 00:42), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
來源: HoopsHype專欄作家 Eddie Johnson 10. Aaron Gray, New Orleans Space eater who actually has some limited offensive ability. He only rebounds in his space, but you put him on a team that has great passers and he could average 10 points a game. 9. Joel Przybilla, Charlotte Przybilla has a big body and an edge to him that would be huge come playoff time. He couldn’t score if you lowered the rim and gave him a ladder, but he’s an excellent defender and seems to be a great teammate. 8. Kurt Thomas, Chicago A true professional that offers a team whatever it needs. Thomas might be the best in the NBA at setting screens and he’s solid enough from 15 feet on in to nock down the shot. I might be a little biased in saying this because he is one of my favorite players ever, but any team that signs him will immediately upgrade their locker room, which is huge over the course of the season. 7. Spencer Hawes, Philadelphia I like him and for some reason I believe he will become a double-double player in Philadelphia or somewhere else. Defense is nothing to brag about, but at 7-foot-1 he has potential. He needs to continue to bulk up and work on his back-to-the-basket game. 6. Greg Oden, Portland If this player finally gets healthy, what a force he could be. Oden is the poster boy for why kids should not attempt to play 82-plus games before their body is fully developed. He looked the part physically, but it has become obvious he was not strong enough to handle the weight and body he was carrying. If healthy, he would become the best defendr in the NBA hands down at the center position. Someone will take the chance to find out. 5. Samuel Dalembert, Sacramento Dalembert is extremely close to being a double–double guy for his career at 8.1 ppg and 8.2 rpg. I hope he views that as a disappointment because he has the ability to do it every night. What I am most shocked by is his blocking average: 1.9 bpg. His arms are so long he can tie his shoes standing up and that's all he can give a team in terms of defense? He should be the best defensive center in the NBA with his skills. If he leaves Sacramento, he no doubt should pick a team that will enhance his abilities and not fatten his pockets. 4. DeAndre Jordan, LA Clippers Message to the Clippers: Pay him. He is 23 years old and I assume the reason you drafted a kid was to allow him to grow. I truly believe he and Blake Griffin will form a tremendous duo for years to come. Once he learns how to shoot free throws, his game will blossom. It’s amazing how that deficiency can slow down a player’s confidence and growth (ask Karl Malone). Jordan has every potential skill a big man would need and it’s going to get better each season. 3. Nenê, Denver A lot of people have Nenê rated as the top free agent available. Although I like his tenacity and size, I am not sure that we haven’t seen the best he has to offer. This will be his 10th year and his career scoring average is 12.3 ppg and 7 rpg. If I were Nenê, I would not be looking for a team that will count on him to carry them. He could be an All-Star on a team that is on the cusp of a championship. 2. Tyson Chandler, Dallas It is amazing the transformation he has made… Or was it the exact scenario I was explaining above in regards to Nenê? The best place for him is Dallas and I can’t imagine they would let him escape. He has evolved into a tremendous defender, rebounder and leader. Without him, the Mavericks lose the Finals. 1. Marc Gasol, Memphis Gasol is the prototype center and at age 26 he will get nothing but better every year. I really love his demeanor and enthusiasm to play the game of basketball. If he was selfish, he would be a 20-10 easily. He gives it up because he has one the best scoring forwards in the game next to him in Zach Randolph. He is good at everything and if Memphis allows him to escape, they will be a 35-40 win team again. Gasol is the best free agent available at any position because he will add wins immediately. -- 不負責翻譯:馬甲獸正是最典型的中鋒,26歲的他未來會持續進步 如果他是大黑洞每場球20-10易如反掌,可是他並沒有這麼作 因為前場有個最好的得分手,Z-Bo!當作他的搭檔 如果灰熊放他走戰績鐵定會沉淪下去 馬甲獸是如此完美的即戰力,可視為本屆最棒的FA也不為過 結論:一定要簽XD! -- Read more: http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/johnson/2011/12/01/the-top-10-centers/#ixzz1frY ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: viva4841 (218.160.226.238), 時間: 12/08/2011 00:42:32 ※ 編輯: viva4841 來自: 218.160.226.238 (12/08 00:52)

12/08 18:11, , 1F
結論:一定要簽XD!
12/08 18:11, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1EtvTvnR (Grizzlies)