[外電]第四節失守 灰熊惜敗小牛

看板Grizzlies作者 (大頭)時間18年前 (2006/02/02 18:28), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文http://0rz.net/ad12v Mavericks 81, Griz 80 小牛81分,灰熊80分 Mike Miller wants one back. 米勒希望再多得一分 Chucky Atkins will take two. 腸哥則希望能再多得兩分 It's becoming a recurring nightmare for the Grizzlies. 這會變成灰熊揮之不去的夢魘 The elusive easy baskets and the game that got away. 眼睜睜看著勝利飛走 That about summed up the Grizzlies' 81-80 loss to the Dallas Mavericks Wedne sday night in FedExForum. 如果要用一句話總結星期三晚上灰熊在FedEx廣場以81比80輸給小牛,那就是這句了 After Dirk Nowitzki buried a pair of free throws that gave the Mavericks an advantage with 7.2 seconds left, Miller was afforded a lane with a dead end at Hero Avenue. 在Nowitzki兩罰俱中後,小牛在比賽只剩7.2秒時取得領先,而米勒的最後一擊不成功便成仁 He caught an inbounds pass from Atkins and dashed to the rim for a would-be layup with just a few seconds to spare. But as Miller leaped, the ball slipp ed from his grip and he essentially was left to push the shot in mid-air. 在最後幾秒鐘,他接到腸哥傳球後迅速朝籃框前進,想要上籃 可是他沒有掌握好球,球從他的手中彈了出來.他必須在空中先把球抓住再勉強出手 When the shot bounced off, Nowitzki was there for the rebound and time expir ed on another almost-but-not-good enough performance by the Griz against one of the NBA's elite teams. 當球彈框而出,Nowitzki已經卡好位置搶下籃板.面對NBA一級強隊,灰熊表現的很好 但可以更好 "It slipped a little," Miller said. "I should have made it. I got where I wa nted." "這球有點滑掉"米勒說,"但我還是有機會進球,我在一個很有利的位置出手" Miller paused, and then asked aloud: "How did I miss that?" 米勒沉默了一陣子,然後大叫"為什麼沒進?" Atkins, sitting across the locker room, sang the same song, similar verse. 腸哥坐在衣帽間裡,也不斷複誦米勒的話 He missed a pair of free throws that could have given the Griz a three-point lead with 23.3 ticks remaining. The misfires instead led to Nowitzki's game -winning baskets after Eddie Jones was called for a foul on Nowitzki's spin to the rim. 他錯失了兩記非常重要的罰球,灰熊原本可以在終場前23.3秒取得三分的優勢 這個失誤也造就之後EJ對Nowitzki的犯規,讓Nowitzki罰進致勝兩分 "I just blew it," Atkins said. "I didn't perform like I should have late in the game." "我太過於自信了"腸哥說,"我沒有辦法有像以前一樣的表現" If not for Atkins' 18 points, including 14 in the second half, the Griz woul dn't have nearly upset the Mavericks. Atkins' clutch shooting (his 3-pointer put the Griz ahead 80-77 with 40.9 left) complemented Pau Gasol's 26-point, 10-rebound outing, and helped the Griz lead by as many as 10 points in the fourth. 要不是腸哥全場18分,尤其是下半場的14分,灰熊無法跟小牛纏鬥那麼久 腸哥在終場前40.9秒投進關鍵三分球(80-77) 還跟賈索兒(26分10籃板)聯手讓灰熊在第四節前半一度領先10分 But Dallas used a 16-6 run to tie the score at 77 with 1:34 left, and extend ed its winning streak to 10 games. 但小牛在終場前打出一波16比6的攻勢,讓他們的連勝紀錄推進到10場 The Mavs own an NBA-high 19 road wins, which includes a six-game road winnin g streak. 小牛已經在客場贏得19場比賽,全聯盟第一,而現在他們客場6連勝 "We played a hard game against a dangerous team," Griz coach Mike Fratello s aid. "They made some hard plays down the stretch and we just couldn't execut e in the fourth. ... It's a tough loss." "這是場艱苦的比賽"費老大說 "他們有幾個關鍵的進球,而我們沒有好好把握領先優勢...這場真的很可惜" Twice the Griz led by 10 early in the fourth. Miller's 7-foot shot put the G riz ahead 71-61 with 10 minutes left on the clock. Poor offensive execution and an inability to contain Jason Terry did in the Griz. 灰熊第四節兩度領先達到10分,米勒7呎的跳投讓比數來到了71比61,這時比賽只剩10分鐘 但灰熊無法阻止Terry發飆 Terry scored nine points during the Mavs' comeback in the fourth, and finish ed with 15. Nowitzki led the Mavs with 18 points and 12 rebounds. Terry第四節拿了9分,終場他拿了15分,Nowitzki也有18分12籃板的表現 "They gave a gutsy performance," Mavs coach Avery Johnson said of the Griz. "They played a very physical game. This was a playoff-caliber game." "他們表現得很好"小牛教練Johnson發表他對灰熊的看法 "這是個有季後賽強度的比賽" But the Griz missed 15 of 18 shots in the final frame. Many of those attempt s were in the lane as the Griz routinely went to Gasol. But he missed six of seven fourth-quarter shots. 但灰熊最後18次出手只進了3球,灰熊很多次出手機會都作給賈索兒,但他第四節7投1中 "I rushed a little bit at the end," said Gasol, who had converted 8 of 15 sh ots before the fourth period. "I knew they were coming (with double teams) r ight away and I didn't follow through with my shot. I should have been more patient." "我太急躁了"賈索兒說,他前三節15投8中 "我知道他們會包夾我而我卻不夠果斷,我應該更有耐心點" The Griz gave back a dominating third quarter in which they held the Mavs to 12 points and turned a two-point halftime deficit into a 67-59 lead. 灰熊挽回半場落後2分的劣勢,甚至一度領先12分,三節打完67比59領先 "We attacked and we were able to get out and run," Atkins said. "We did it f or 45 minutes. We need to do it for 48." "我們打得很好"腸哥說,"不過我們應該保持這種表現48分鐘而不是45分鐘" Atkins scored seven points during the Grizzlies' most decisive run -- an 18- 6 barrage -- that turned around the game. Atkins capped the outburst with a steal and fastbreak layup. Atkins gave the Griz their first lead -- 52-51 -- since the game's opening minutes when his 3-pointer beat the shot clock wit h 7:43 left in the third. 腸哥在灰熊打出18比6得攻勢時貢獻了其中7分,逆轉戰局,包括一個抄球加上快攻得分 第三節還剩7分43秒,他一記24秒進攻時間結束前的三分球使灰熊52比51第一次取得領先 Keeping the Mavs on the perimeter, rebounding and running ignited a spark th at began before halftime. Dallas missed its first eight shots to start the s econd period. 小牛上半場各方面都表現良好,但下半場前8次出手全部落空 "Our intensity level went up," Griz guard Eddie Jones said. "You see Josh Ho ward only had four points in the second half. Our defense has done well for us." "我們加強了防守"EJ說,"Howard下半場只得了4分,其實我們防守作得很好" Howard torched the Grizzlies with 13 of his 19 points in the opening period. The Mavericks shot 58 percent and built a 30-19 lead in the first 12 minute s. Howard第一節就拿了他全場19分的其中13分,加上小牛5成8的命中率,第一節結束30比19 Dallas didn't shoot better than 33 percent in the second and third periods. The Mavs, though, enjoyed 8-of-18 shooting in the fourth. 小牛第二,第三節的投籃命中率都在0.330以下,但第四節18投8中 "It's been the story of our season against the top teams," Griz forward Shan e Battier said. "We have not been able to close it out in the fourth quarter against them. It comes down to execution and we haven't been sharp." "我們本季對抗一級強隊的過程都可以寫成一部部史詩巨作"箱杯說 "這些比賽總是在第四節失守,這代表我們還不夠專注" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 這場比賽絕對沒有一個人是該鞭的 有全程看即時文字轉播就知道 賈索兒二,三節的發威,腸哥第四節尾聲的三分彈,巴比下半場關鍵的兩抄截,米勒也盡力了 這場比賽輸只能說小牛太頑強 接下來客場六連戰順序是: MilSacPhoLacLalGS 最重要的是面對洛城兩兄弟的比賽 至少這兩場要贏搶回第五才不至於絕望,也可以坐穩第六 剩下幾場雖然都是硬仗,要獲勝並不是那麼難的事情 戰績最好的太陽本季前兩場對戰也都獲勝,雖然說Stoudemire還沒回來是個很大的因素 大家可以順便討論對接下來客場連戰的看法 總之加油吧!灰熊 -- 哪天灰熊拿到冠軍時,我們可以很驕傲的說: "我可是一路陪他們走過來的,他們的榮耀就是我的榮耀。" by Gondor 04/04/18 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.172.92

02/02 20:05, , 1F
大推阿 辛苦了!!
02/02 20:05, 1F

02/02 20:19, , 2F
大家加油 :) 至少我們現在是全聯盟平均失分最少的隊伍
02/02 20:19, 2F

02/02 21:23, , 3F
真是可惜~再加油囉
02/02 21:23, 3F

02/02 23:48, , 4F
嗯~大家辛苦了!!外電老大也辛苦了~~我相信我們還是有實力!
02/02 23:48, 4F