[外電]灰熊的新成員正在適應環境

看板Grizzlies作者 (大頭)時間18年前 (2006/02/01 18:44), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Atkins still learning on the fly as Mavericks come to FedExForum 腸哥還在為小牛的來訪努力練球中 原文http://0rz.net/b411M For Chucky Atkins, everything is new. 對腸哥而言一切都是新鮮的 For Bobby Jackson, it feels like more of the same old thing. 至於巴比,這種感覺再熟悉不過了 Monday night, Grizzlies coach Mike Fratello inserted point guard Atkins into the starting lineup after four games of using Atkins off the bench and star ting Jackson. 星期一晚上是腸哥加入灰熊的第五場球,費老大將他排入先發,取代巴比 With the Grizzlies stopping a two-game losing streak and beating Houston 86- 77 as Atkins scored 19 points with three assists and no turnovers in 37 minu tes, Fratello is inclined to continue with the lineup change. 腸哥不負眾望在37分鐘內得了19分,3助攻而且沒有失誤 灰熊也以86比77擊敗火箭,終止二連敗,費老大也決定繼續讓腸哥先發 "We'll look at it and see what happens," Fratello said Tuesday as the Grizzl ies prepared for tonight's game at FedExForum against the Dallas Mavericks. "When you make a change, you hope it's the right thing." "我會觀望一陣子看看成效如何"費老大這麼說,灰熊正為星期二晚間小牛的來訪作準備 "我希望這是個正確的決定" When Damon Stoudamire suffered a season-ending knee injury, Fratello really didn't have any choice but to start the veteran Jackson and try to spell him with Antonio Burks. 小飛鼠的腳傷嚴重到宣告他本季再也無法上場 灰熊後場只能由板凳暴徒巴比和二年級生Burks輪流頂替,費老大別無他法 But Atkins, who began the season with the Washington Wizards, is a veteran, too. 但季初在巫師隊的腸哥也是個選擇 So Fratello has choices. He can start whichever player he prefers in that ro le and he can also play Atkins and Jackson together -- Jackson's a combo gua rd more than a true point guard -- and Fratello already has done some of tha t. 所以費老大作出了決定,他可以用腸哥先發,也可以用巴比,或是兩位同時在場上 因為相較於純控衛,巴比更像個雙能衛.費老大已經開始實施這種輪替 Atkins appears to be adjusting well and said after the victory over Houston he better knows where to deliver the ball to teammates. 腸哥顯然適應良好,他在對火箭的勝利後說他更了解隊友的走位,知道何時該傳球給他們 (那我可以期待你有6apg+嗎XD) "I'm starting to learn," Atkins said. "This was my fifth game. I know Mike ( Miller) likes to shoot coming off double screens, I know Pau (Gasol) likes t he ball on the left block, Shane (Battier) likes the ball on the left block where he can operate, Eddie Jones wants the ball anywhere he can get it on t he break. "我還在學習"腸哥說"這只是我第五場比賽" "我知道米勒喜歡在雙重掩護後接球投籃,賈索兒和箱杯都喜歡在左側接球,執行戰術" "EJ只要有空檔,在哪接球都可以" "I'm starting to learn a little more about my teammates." "我正在熟悉我的隊友們" Said Miller: "It's gonna take time when you come into a new situation, compl etely different plays. He did a great job (against the Rockets), made shots, ran the team, got us up and down the floor. 米勒說:"到新環境總是需要時間來適應.腸哥適應的很好" "他投籃啦...執行戰術什麼的,帶領我們滿場跑" "We got a little more pace to our game." "我們的攻勢變得流暢了" As Atkins adjusts to his new team, Jackson says he is adjusting -- again -- to a change of roles. 當腸哥適應他的新隊伍時,巴比也在重新適應他的新角色 "When you're in this league, you never know what to expect," Jackson said af ter Tuesday's practice. "I've been not playing a lot of minutes, then playin g a lot of minutes. Playing one (point guard), then playing two (shooting gu ard). "在這個聯盟裡打球你永遠不知道會發生什麼事"巴比在星期二的練習時這麼說 "我已經很久沒有上場那麼久了,有時候打一號有時候又要打二號位置" "When you get shuffled back and forth, it kind of takes your morale down a l ittle bit." "當在球隊裡的定位一直被改變,這會稍微影響我的士氣" Fratello is aware of Jackson's frustration. After Monday's game, Fratello ag ain blamed himself for not using Jackson well early in the season when Stoud amire played most of the minutes. 費老大發現巴比很沮喪,就算在星期一的比賽過後,費老大還是對季初巴比的輪替感到自責 "This will be an adjustment period for Bobby," Fratello said. "Early on I wa sn't doing a good job helping Bobby; I was trying to figure it out ... then I took him out of the role when Damon went down and put him in another role, and he was doing a job in that role, but now we're asking him to go back ag ain. "這樣的話巴比又得從頭開始"費老大說,"而且我也沒有給他適當的協助.."(突然感傷起來) "小飛鼠受傷的時候我把他調上先發,現在又得要求他打回替補" "So give him a little bit of time. He'll make shots." "他是個高效率的球員,給他一點時間他就可以打得很好" Although Atkins scored 19 points against Houston, he said he doesn't conside r scoring his main responsibility. 雖然腸哥對火箭時得了19分,但他說得分並不是他最重要的任務 "Really, it's just trying to set the table for everybody," Atkins said. "It' s more important for me to know what those guys like to do rather than me go ing out there and trying to score." "我應該去試著注意每個人"腸哥說 "我的隊友什麼時候需要我的傳球比我自己得分重要多了" When Stoudamire was healthy, Jackson concentrated on scoring first and distr ibuting second. He said he made a conscious effort to be more of a playmaker as a starter. 當小飛鼠還健康的時候,巴比只需要負責得分,助攻只是附帶的工作罷了 他說比起先發,他更適合當個板凳暴徒 "I could have shot more, been more offensive-minded," Jackson said. "But I t ried to get everybody involved, and tried to be a rebounder and a leader and a guy who plays hard. "我可以嘗試更多的投籃,更有侵略性的攻擊"巴比說 "但還是希望我的隊友能加入我的行列,我也會試著搶籃板,領導隊友或是作苦工之類的" "I don't think nobody's been up and down this whole season but me. That's th e most frustrating thing because you know what you're going to get from me e very night." "只有我需要一直改變在隊上的定位,這令我感到挫折" Although who plays how many minutes may be a theme the remainder of the seas on, neither Jackson nor Atkins describe the situation as a distraction 雖然究竟誰要上場比較多時間也是個議題,但巴比和腸哥都知道這不是最重要的事情 Rather, it's merely a part of life in the NBA. 這只不過是在NBA生活的一小部分 "I don't think it's a competition," said Atkins, who like Jackson has spent most of his career playing off the bench. "We're all here to achive the same goal. That's win as many games as possible and go to the playoffs and make some noise." "我不認為這(和巴比分擔上場時間)是個競爭"腸哥說,巴比在生涯大部分時間都擔任替補 "因為我們有個共同的目標,那就是盡可能地贏得比賽,然後闖進季後賽享受歡呼" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 對小牛又是場硬仗,看來腸哥先發巴比替補已經確定了,加油阿灰熊! -- 哪天灰熊拿到冠軍時,我們可以很驕傲的說: "我可是一路陪他們走過來的,他們的榮耀就是我的榮耀。" by Gondor 04/04/18 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.160.131

02/01 20:51, , 1F
推好文~明天對小牛腸哥加油阿!!BJ你也準一點XD
02/01 20:51, 1F

02/01 21:03, , 2F
大推 辛苦了!!
02/01 21:03, 2F

02/01 22:49, , 3F
推好文~
02/01 22:49, 3F

02/02 01:35, , 4F
02/02 01:35, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #13u93tEx (Grizzlies)