[情報] Grey's Anatomy - Latest from Kristin

看板GreysAnatomy作者 (不要當我拉~~)時間14年前 (2009/11/10 22:18), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Lucas in Evanston, Ill.: Forget Owen and Cristina on Grey's Anatomy! Give us some scoop on Cristina and Jackson! Please? Look at you with your contrarian point of view! If you are rooting for Cristina-Jackson, you'll be happy to hear from Jesse Williams that most of his scenes are with Sandra Oh and Chyler Leigh: "It seems to be Cristina and also Lexie [that I spent most time with], just because our characters did spend that whole episode together last week. Right when we started, Jackson and Cristina did the opposite of hit it off; immediately they had confrontation with each other, but I do think there is an underlying mutual respect and wariness there that will carry on."Sounds like a definite case of unresolved sexual tension... Bridget in Portland, Ore.: I loved last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy,especially the scenes between Arizona and Callie! They are becoming my favorite couple on the show. What's the scoop on them coming up? According to the lovely Ms. Jessica Capshaw (aka the Arizona half of Callizona), "I don't have a view of what's around the corner, but it feels like they're in a nice place. I would be lying if I didn't say this is a one-hour drama—of course there's gonna be drama, there has to be—but so far I don't know where the drama or the conflict will be coming from. I think they're just in a very sort of loving relationship and all the good things that come with a new relationship and trying to figure it out." Yay! -------------------------------------------------------- OMG開始有人愛上Jackson and Cristina了((((糟了個糕 貼心鬼再不回來我也快變心了 也很愛Arizona 跟Callie -/- Arizona is Rock !!~~ !~~ -- Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet..... http://www.wretch.cc/blog/momo51877 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.102.161

11/10 23:22, , 1F
GA老梗不分分合合一下怎麼有收視率呢?連KMK都在訪問中說故事
11/10 23:22, 1F

11/10 23:24, , 2F
線和他本來的期待不一樣了( ′-`)y-~
11/10 23:24, 2F

11/10 23:32, , 3F
畢竟拿D/M快樂幸福的婚姻來分分合合更加沒梗(攤手)
11/10 23:32, 3F

11/11 23:12, , 4F
現在只有2對可以給Shonda大媽操控 ˋ(′_‵||)ˊ
11/11 23:12, 4F