[情報] Katherine and T.R. Knight not leavin …

看板GreysAnatomy作者 (tooztooz)時間15年前 (2009/02/15 02:08), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
消息來源: Nydaily news 網址: http://0rz.tw/xpNJZ Are George and Izzie on call or off-duty? Earlier this week, news broke that Dr. Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl) and Dr. George O'Malley (T.R. Knight) would be leaving the hit ABC show "Grey's Anatomy." But the show's creator Shonda Rhimes wants to set that record straight - STAT! "That was a very interesting rumor ... and it's not true," Rhimes told People magazine Thursday night at the 40th NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. Castmember James Pickens Jr., who plays "the Chief," was quoted as saying the pair were set to leave the show. Pickens was also at the NAACP awards, and tried to clarify his remarks. "When the question was posed to me, I was more trying to congratulate Katie and T.R. on whatever they were going to do. But yeah, I don't have any special info about it either way," he said. Rumors have long swirled around Heigl and Knight and their status with the cast. Heigl has publicly criticized her character's story line and implied she'd prefer to drop TV to focus on her film career after the success of "Knocked Up" and "27 Dresses." Gossip about Knight's possible departure has bounced around since the show's acrimonious break with actor Isaiah Washington - who left after making controversial comment's about Knight's sexuality. But Rhimes swears the most recent rumors were just a case of comments taken out of context and that - at least for now - Heigl and Knight are still on the show. "Things happen, and … I think rumors become fact very easily. And you know I don't like to tell you what's going to happen on the show — but that is a rumor," she said. 這個新聞證實了Izzie跟George要離開是個傳言...... 話說現在看到第二季結束 雖然Meredith跟Mac dreaming上床是預想之中的事 不過還是很失望...人性啊-_- -- fe.http://album.blog.yam.com/tooz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.116.173.129 ※ 編輯: tooztooz 來自: 59.116.173.129 (02/15 02:09)

02/15 02:14, , 1F
還好還好@v@
02/15 02:14, 1F

02/15 03:31, , 2F
也只說"at least for now" they are still on the show
02/15 03:31, 2F

02/15 03:33, , 3F
所以還是沒結論阿…
02/15 03:33, 3F

02/15 17:31, , 4F
話都不能說死嘛....
02/15 17:31, 4F