[討論] ...原po承認很雞婆 囧

看板GreysAnatomy作者 (i love Taiwan!)時間16年前 (2008/03/05 02:29), 編輯推噓9(900)
留言9則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
第一季 Opening Credits: "Cosy In The Rocket" - Psapp Episode 1: A Hard Day's Night · "Portions for Foxes" - Rilo Kiley · "Super Cool" - Bang Sugar Bang · "They" - Jem · "Dance" - O.A.O.T.S. · "Ready to Rise" - Vaughan Penn · "Life Is Short" - Butterfly Boucher · "Into the Fire" - Thirteen Senses Episode 2: The First Cut Is The Deepest · "You Wouldn't Like Me" -Tegan and Sara · "Sister Kate" -The Ditty Bops · "Live and Learn" -The Cardigans · "Wait" - Get Set Go · Somewhere Only We Know" - Keane Episode 3: Winning a Battle, Losing the War · "There's a Girl" -The Ditty Bops · "I Won't Be Left" -Tegan and Sara · "Wishful Thinking" -The Ditty Bops · "You Are My Joy" -Reindeer Section · "Fools Like Me" -Lisa Loeb Episode 4: No Man's Land · "Could Be Anything" -The Eames Era · "Let Myself Fall" -Rosie Thomas · "Break Your Heart" -Get Set Go · "Truth" -Vaughan Penn · "Sunday" -Sia Furler · "Where Does the Good Go" - Tegan and Sara Episode 5: Shake Your Groove Thing · "Wake Up" - The Ditty Bops · "Tiger, My Friend" - Psapp · "Money Girl (AKA: She's Expensive)" -DEE · "Evil" - Interpol · "The Edge of the Ocean" -Ivy · "Sparkle Me" - The Buffseeds Episode 6: If Tomorrow Never Comes · "Save Me" -Jem · "Chapter" -Psapp · "Walk or Ride" -The Ditty Bops · "Never Leave Your Heart Alone" - Butterfly Boucher Episode 7: The Self-Destruct Button "Wish I"- Jem · "Downtown" -Tegan and Sara · "Suitcase" - Joe Purdy · "Hummingbird" - Wilco Episode 8: Save Me · "Fix You Up" -Tegan and Sara · "No Illusions" -78 Saab · "I Love the Rain the Most" - Joe Purdy · "Rapture" -Laura Veirs · "Feels Like" -Masha Qrella · "David" -Nellie McKay Episode 9: Who's Zoomin' Who? · "Big as the Sky" -A.M. Sixty · "End of the World Party" -Medeski, Martin & Wood · "The Dog Song" -Nellie McKay · "Naked as We Came" -Iron & Winee · "Whatever Gets You Through Today" - The Radio 第二季 Episode 1: Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head ·"I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow · "Step Away From the Cliff" - Blue Eyed Son · "All I Need" - Firstcom · "Looking at the World From the Bottom of a Well" - Mike Doughty · "Everyday Is a Holiday" - ?Esthero featuring Sean Lennon · "Feel So Free" -Ivy · "The City" -?Joe Purdy Episode 2: Enough Is Enough ·"Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall "Just a Ride" - Jem · "Go Tell the World" - Joy Zipper · "Beautiful" - Goldfrapp · "What Can I Say?" - Brandi Carlile Episode 3: Make Me Lose Control · "Sleep" -Get Set Go · "By Heart" - Sylvie Lewis · "Ruby Blue" - Roisin Murphy · "Fools in Love" -Inara George · "Song Beneath the Song" - Maria Taylor Episode 4: Deny, Deny, Deny · "Catch My Disease" -Ben Lee · "Ramalama (Bang Bang)" -Roisin Murphy · "I Fought the Angels" - The Delgados · "Infinity" - Merrick Episode 5: Bring the Pain · "When I Come Home" -Blue Eyed Son · "Yellow Horse" -Cowboy Racer · "Love in the Making" -Roisin Murphy · "I Hear the Bells" - Mike Doughty · "Don't Forget Me" -Way Out West · "Not Tonight" -Tegan & Sara Episode 6: Into You Like a Train · "Blood and Peanut Butter" -B.C. Camplight · "Back Where I Was" - The Hereafter · "The City Lights" - Umbrellas · "Today Has Been Okay" - Emiliana Torrini Episode 7: Something to Talk About · "Better Off Dead" - The Faders · "Chewing Gum" - Annie · "Since You've Been Around" - Rosie Thomas ·"Other Side of the World" - KT Tunstall · "Get Through" - Mark Joseph Episode 8: Let It Be · "Sexy Mistake" - The Chalets · "No Sleep Tonight" - The Faders · "Bang Bang to the Rock n Roll" -Gabin · "I Melt With You" - Nouvelle Vague · "Far Away Blues" -Joe Purdy · "Miss Halfway" -Anya Marina Episode 9: Thanks for the Memories · "Nu Nu (Yeah Yeah)" - Fannypack · "New Song (From Me to You)" - Dressy Bessy · "Too Hard" - Mark McAdam · "Dance" - The O.A.O.T.'s · "Serenade" -Emiliana Torrini · "Not Going Anywhere" - Keren Ann · "Sad Eyes" - Josh Rouse Episode 10: Much Too Much · "Night of the Dancing Flame" - Roisin Murphy "Lotion" - Greenskeepers · "Crying Shame" -Get Set Go ·"You and Me" - Lifehouse "High" - James Blunt Episode 11: Owner of a Lonely Heart · "I Me You" -Jim Noir · "Two Step" -Gemma Hayes · "Tears & Rain" -James Blunt · "Sunny Road" -Emiliana Torrini · "War on Sound" -Moonbabies Episode 12: Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer · "The Christmas Song" -Nat King Cole · "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town" -Lou Rawls · "This Christmastime" -Mascott · "Back Door Santa" -Jet · "Christmas After All" -Maria Taylor · "Here Comes Your Ride" -Holidays On Ice · "Latke Clan" -The LeeVees · "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming" -Catie Curtis · "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" -Sixpence None the Richer Episode 13: Begin the Begin · "Hide Another Mistake" -The 88 · "One of These Days" -Kraak And Smaak · "Ride" -Cary Brothers · "Break Your Momma's Back" -Slow Runner Episode 14: Tell Me Sweet Little Lies · "A Good Thing" -St. Etienne "Monster Hospital" - Metric · "Wienermobile Girl" -Mike Tarantino · "I Got Some Moves" -Sam Winch · "Am I Just One" -Carey Ott · "Fool's Gold" -Adrienne Pierce Episode 15: Break On Through · "The Suggestion Box" -Aqueduct · "Wanna Fly" -Vassy · "Someone To Love" -Kate Earl · "Sailed On" - Landon Pigg · "Scratch" - Kendall Payne · "Just in Case" -Leeroy Episode 16: It's the End of the World · "Dead Streets" -The Monotypes · "Miniature Disasters" -KT Tunstall · "Kaboom!" -Ursula 1000 · "In the Sun" -Michael Stipe & Chris Martin Episode 17: As We Know It · "I Tell Myself" -Correatown · "Stay Where You Are" -Ambulance · "World Spins Madly On" - The Weepies · "Back in the Wild" -Los Chicros remixed by Greenskeepers "Breathe (2 AM)" - Anna Nalick · "Unlike Me (A'cappella Version)" -Kate Havnevik · "Homebird" -Foy Vance Episode 18: Yesterday · "Diplo Rhythm" - Diplo · "Night Rocker" - The Chalets · "Just One Breath" -Devics · "Closer" -Joshua Radin · "It Don't Matter to the Sun" -Rosie Thomas · "Everybody Needs a Fence to Lean On" -Headlights · "Like a Star" - Corinne Bailey Rae Episode 19: What Have I Done to Deserve This? · "Careless Love" -Madeline Peyroux · "I Hate Everyone" -Get Set Go · "Be Gentle With Me" -The Boy Least Likely To · "Throw It All Away" -Brandi Carlile · "Slow Down" -New Moscow Episode 20: Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole · "Come Sing Me a Song" -Sing-Sing · "Modern Love" - The Last Town Chorus · "So Weit" -The Urbs · "One" -Tina Dico · "Flying High" -Jem Episode 21: Superstition · "You Don't Know Me" -Greenskeepers · "Catalyst - Acoustic" -Anna Nalick · "Free" - Luke Doucet "How to Save a Life" - The Fray "Gabriel and the Vagabond" -Foy Vance · "Multiply" -Jamie Lidell Episode 22: The Name of the Game · "Girl, You Shout!" -Dressy Bessy "Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley · "C'mon Yeah" -The Sunshine · "Wreck of the Day (acoustic)" -Anna Nalick · "The Fear You Won't Fall" -Joshua Radin Episode 23: Blues for Sister Someone · "Love" -The Sunshine · "Police and the Private" -Metric · "Better Man" -James Morrison · "Follow Through" - Hotel Lights Episode 24: Damage Case · "Something Good" -The Legends · "Oh My Love" -Inara Georgee · "Tragedy" -Brandi Carlile · "Nowhere Warm" -Kate Havnevik · "On The Radio" -Regina Spektor Episode 25: 17 Seconds "Gold Lion" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs · "Somewhere a Clock Is Ticking" - Snow Patrol Episode 26: Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response · "Universe and U" -?KT Tunstall · "Look at Her Face" -The Coral Sea · "Through the Backyards" -Au Revoir Simone · "How We Operate" -Gomez Episode 27: Losing My Religion · "Under the Waves" -Peter Droge · "Side 2" - Dressy Bessy · "Colors" -Amos Lee · "Destination Vertical" -Masha Qrella · "Grace" -Kate Havnevik "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol ================================= 網路上有提到以下這幾首歌曲是特別受到歡迎的 “How To Save A Life” by The Fray (season2) “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol (season 2) “Breathe (2 AM)” by Anna Nalick (season2) “Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane (season 1) “Suddenly I See” by KT Tunstall (season 1) “Love Will Come Through” by Travis (season 2), “Better Days” by Goo Goo Dolls -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.140.179 ※ 編輯: gasfraction 來自: 140.113.140.179 (03/05 02:44)

03/05 09:12, , 1F
哇 大推 很詳細 謝謝!:)
03/05 09:12, 1F

03/05 10:34, , 2F
原PO很用心
03/05 10:34, 2F

03/05 10:59, , 3F
後面這幾首特別受歡迎的都是電台常放的歌 推荐:)
03/05 10:59, 3F

03/05 16:38, , 4F
You are so sweet!
03/05 16:38, 4F