[家庭]一篇特別而有趣的訪問

看板Graf作者 (steffi52)時間18年前 (2006/05/26 21:47), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Byline: TRACEY BLAKE DESCRIBE YOUR EVERYDAY LOOK 描述下你們日常的樣子 STEFANIE: I love Joey jeans and V-neck cashmere sweaters. I used to wear lots of black (like I am today), but generally I've got a lot more colourful over the past few years. steffi:我喜歡Joey牛仔和V型領的開司米線衫,我過去常常穿很多黑色衣服(現在也是 ),但總的說來過去幾年我衣服的色彩更多了﹝ ANDRE: I am a pretty casual kind of guy: I like running shoes, jeans and T-shirts, but I don't like anything that's too fussy or in bold colours. AA:我是很隨意的人,我喜歡跑鞋,牛仔和T恤,但我不喜歡任何太花哨和太艷麗的東西﹝ I wear a lot of stuff by American menswear designer John Varvatos. 我穿的衣服不少是美國男裝設計師John Varvatos設計的﹝ IF YOU WANT TO LOOK GLAM, WHICH LABEL DO YOU RELY ON? 問:如果你希望看著很有鷵cΓ 閽趺窗歟? S: Gucci - - I always find the right dress there.Now it∩s spring, I want to get some summery dresses so I'll also check out Diane von Furstenberg. steffi:Gucci(這牌子我好像見過),我總在那發現合適的女裝﹜搯J謔譴禾歟 掖蛩懵 蛐╣奶煲路瀞A所以我也將看看Diane von Furstenberg(這是蝦米牌子?) A: I have no idea what I could do to make myself look glamorous AA:我不知道可以做什麼使我自己有鷵cΓㄠ牛 行&磍飢A操心呢) WHAT KIND OF SHOPPERS ARE YOU? A: We don't really shop that much. If we need something we'll go to any designer store and blow through it in 15 minutes, no problem. 問:你們是什麼樣的購物者? AA:我們不怎麼太購物,如果我們需要什麼,我們將任何一家定制的商店並且15分鐘搞定 ,沒什麼問題﹝ We'll look at stuff and go: No, no, no, yes, try it on, like it, buy it. We're very similar in what we like, too - if I pick something out for Stefanie, there's a very great chance that she'll like it too, and vice versa. 我們將邊走邊看商品,不行,不行,不行,嗯,這個可以,試試,喜歡,買了它,我們在 喜歡的東西上也很相似,如果我為Stefanie選中一樣東西,基本上她也會喜歡,她給我選 也一樣﹝ S: I spend more time buying children's clothes than things for myself. My favourite store at the moment is Baby Gap. I love buying clothes for Jaden and Jaz. steffi:我花在孩子買衣服上的時間比自己的多,現在我最愛的商店是Baby Gap,我喜歡 給Jaden和Jaz買衣服﹛? 嗆牽 壓淲A老穿那件毛衣呢,估計現在小格基本上都看童裝了 ) WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE OUTFIT ON EACH OTHER? 問:你們喜歡對方穿什麼樣的衣服 A: Anything really short - my favourite thing she wears is little skirts. AA:任何真正短的,我喜歡她穿短裙子(這個這個,AA啊,你好色啊) S: He looks great in jeans and a nice tight shirt steffi:他穿牛仔和很漂亮的緊身T恤的樣子非常好 DO YOUR KIDS HAVE STRONG VIEWS ON WHAT THEY WEAR? 問:你們的孩子對他們的穿著很有主見嗎? A: Our son always wants whatever I am wearing. He'll say: Can I get boots like that? Can I get jeans, too AA:我們兒子總是想要任何我正在穿的,他會說,我能有件那樣的鞋子嗎?我能有那樣的 牛仔嗎? ? S: Jaz is two and a half and is already very opinionated about what she wants to wear. Unfortunately, all winter it was little dresses. When we recently went to Miami, we both said she'll be really happy because she'll finally get to wear dresses steffi:Jaz兩歲半,已經對她想要穿的衣服很有看法了﹜鈱簞礎輔o 莾蚚]天她想穿的都 是小裙子﹜湀以當我們最近去邁阿密的時候,我們倆都說,這下她會很開心的,因為她總 算可以穿裙子了﹛郃^_^ ) YOU HAVE A SKINCARE ROUTINE? 問:你們有護理皮膚的常用方式嗎? A: NO, apart from being a big sunscreen fan. For performance, I wear Coppertone SPF 48 - I can put it on while I play and it doesn't make my hands slippery or go in my eyes AA:沒有,除了經常用防曬油﹜側籙時,我塗Coppertone SPF 48-我可以比賽時塗,並 且它不會讓我的手滑或者跑進我的眼睛﹝ S: I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful. I've recently started to use the Creme de La Mer products, which I love. I don't wear much makeup - just a bit of mascara and foundation steffi:我是非常敏感性的皮膚,所以我很小心,我進來開始用the Creme de La Mer products,很喜歡,我不怎麼化妝,除了畫眉和基本的護理﹝ WHY IS style CAPITAL PARIS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU BOTH? 問:為什麼時尚之都巴黎對你們倆是特殊的地方(這是老問題了,怎麼每家媒體都不放過 ?他們想知道什麼?) A:We had been in contact before the 1999 French Open, but we both won our tournaments that year and that was the first time it occurred to me that perhaps it was destiny for us to be together. That was partly why we shot the Always campaign there. AA:我們在99法國公開賽前就開始接觸了,但我們那年都贏了我們的錦標,並且那是我的 第一次,也許是我們注定在一起的命運﹜甡T俏頤親蓯竊諛腔畽 牟糠衷 頡? S: I love the bar of the Georges V hotel - it's so comfortable and elegant, and great for people-watching. I always make time for a stroll around Saint Germain - it's beautiful - and I'm also a big fan of museums so I'm in heaven when I am there. My favourite is the Monet. steffi:我喜歡the Georges V旅館的酒吧,非常舒適優雅,很時候人們觀光﹜靬氍v腔ㄊ 奔湓湒aint Germain(這是什麼地方)附近溜達,非常美麗的地方,並且我也是一個博物 館的超級FAN,所以我在那時就像在天堂﹜傶④ˊ? 危ㄒ桓齷 遙 橄笈桑 ? A: Whenever I'm in Paris I like to eat at Stresa, a great Italian restaurant a few blocks from the hotel. The pizzas are incredible - my favourite is the mozzarella and prosciutto AA:無論什麼時候我在巴黎,我喜歡在Stresa喫,一個非常棒的意大利餐館,離旅館就幾 個街區,那兒的pizza讓人難以置信的好喫﹜傶④ㄥmozzarella and prosciutto(這時蝦 米東東) HOW DO YOU STAY IN SHAPE? 問:你們怎麼保持體型? S: I try to stay fit. Running around after two little kids keeps me in shape, anyway. steffi:我努力保持健美,圍著兩個孩子轉讓我保持體型(呵呵,樂在其中啊) A: A thing called tennis. I'm in major training AA:一樣叫網球的東西,我正在努力訓練﹝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.246.36.237

05/27 16:23, , 1F
謝謝轉貼,不過怎麼一堆亂碼呀?@@
05/27 16:23, 1F

05/27 19:19, , 2F
汗,我也不知道為什么,不過大部分能看了就行了 :P
05/27 19:19, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14TmRkzl (Graf)