Re: [新聞] 台積電鳳凰城工廠爆炸一人死亡

看板Gossiping作者 (阿罵)時間3周前 (2024/05/16 13:41), 編輯推噓2(205)
留言7則, 7人參與, 3周前最新討論串1/1
https://www.facebook.com/share/CJwfcrYp3h7aZDUe/?mibextid=WC7FNe 剛看到更新- 結果那個人沒有搶救成功 R.I.P. 台積電也聲明了死亡的是運送廢料的41歲男性卡車司機 非台積員工 想問晶圓廠有什麼廢料這麼兇能把人炸死QQ 更新新聞如下,自己看一下 Officials say 41-year-old Cesar Anguiano-Guitron was transporting waste material away from the construction site when he was made aware of a possible issue involving the tank containing the material, which was under pressure. While inspecting the equipment, "an uncontrolled pressure release occurred," which was when Anguiano-Guitron suffered his injuries. Officials say he was "struck by a blunt object" and thrown over 20 feet from the trailer. Anguiano-Guitron was taken to a hospital with serious injuries, where he later died. This incident remains under investigation. TSMC Arizona sent ABC15 the following statement regarding the incident Wednesday: "We are aware of an incident that occurred at our Arizona construction site whereby a waste disposal truck driver was transported to a local hospital. No TSMC employees and onsite construction workers have reported any related injuries. There was no damage to our facilities. We are working closely with local authority. This is an active investigation with no additional details that can be shared at this time." ABC15 is working to learn more details about this developing story. 引述《zed9104 ()》之銘言: : ※ 引述《sacidoO》之銘言: : : 2.記者署名: : : By: abc15.com staff : : Posted at 3:26 PM, May 15, 2024 : : 3.完整新聞標題: : : LIVE: One injured after reports of explosion at TSMC factory in north Phoenix : : 4.完整新聞內文: : : PHOENIX — At least one person has been injured after reports of an explosio : n at the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. : : On Wednesday afternoon, firefighters with the Phoenix, Glendale and Daisy Mo : untain fire departments responded to the business site near 43rd Avenue and Do : ve Valley Road in north Phoenix. : : 5.完整新聞連結 (或短網址) : : https://www.facebook.com/share/CLzdSwcv98H4BMyZ/?mibextid=WC7FNe : : 6.備註: : : 不知道發生什麼事情 當地同事轉發的 : : 好像台灣新聞沒在報 : : ※ 一個人一天只能張貼一則新聞(以天為單位),被刪或自刪也算額度內,超貼者水桶 : ,請? : : ※ 備註請勿張貼三日內新聞(包含連結、標題等) : : ----- : : Sent from JPTT on my iPhone : 看看臉書下面美國網友留言: : "Not surprised where on the street is there Safety. is a joke at that place." : "不意外,那邊哪有安全可言。 (安全) 在那邊是個笑話" --> 可能暗諷沒有安全這個詞 : "I worked there & always felt like something was bound to happen no matter : the “safety” course we had to take. To much was going on I was at a point : of telling my boss I feel unsafe there. Not to mention the radiation/chemicals, : deadly hazards fuel & gas lines" : "我在那邊工作過,而且永遠覺得一定會有事發生,不管怎麼去上[安全]課程。那邊有 : 太多狀況,在某個時間點我告訴老闆我覺得那邊不安全。更不用說輻射、化學物質,致命 : 且危險的燃料和氣體管線。" : "Yeah i worked there a couple years they work you long hours because the : Taiwanese certain areas of the work finished and they don’t care about people : being tired. These activities are mainly caused because of people being tired : and not doing things properly." : "對啊,我之前在那邊工作幾年,他們工時很長因為確保工作要弄完,而且他們不在意 : 員工過勞。會有這種意外主要因為員工太累導致無法正常執行工作。" : "Not surprised. Anyone who works there knows how dangerous and unsafe it is" : "不意外。在那邊工作的都曉得那邊到底多危險多不安全。" : 讀後心得: : 1. 等著看之後台積電如果安全檢查沒過,會被罰多少 : 2. 謝謝你們討厭台灣,側翼們,還不趕快過去出征,啊,側翼英文可能不夠好噗 ----- Sent from JPTT on my iPhone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 72.210.46.211 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1715838108.A.BDF.html

05/16 13:42, 3周前 , 1F
會爆的應該是氣體吧 (猜的
05/16 13:42, 1F

05/16 13:43, 3周前 , 2F
晶圓廢料都超級酸
05/16 13:43, 2F

05/16 13:47, 3周前 , 3F
台積要被告到脫褲了
05/16 13:47, 3F

05/16 13:49, 3周前 , 4F
立刻切割
05/16 13:49, 4F