[新聞]拜登警告核戰爆發風險 古巴飛彈危機以來最

看板Gossiping作者 (偽惡碎唸者 戰力奶騷神↑)時間1年前 (2022/10/08 10:39), 1年前編輯推噓7(8111)
留言20則, 13人參與, 1年前最新討論串1/1
 拜登警告核戰爆發風險 古巴飛彈危機以來最高                      ████████████████████                     ████████████████████                     ████████████████████ Putin [KO] Biden https://i.imgur.com/pavvWZ4.png
2022-10-08 02:30 聯合報/ 編譯羅方妤/綜合報導 https://uc.udn.com.tw/photo/2022/10/08/realtime/18931089.jpg
美國總統拜登六日警告,核戰爆發的風險為六十年來最高。(法新社) https://uc.udn.com.tw/photo/2022/10/08/realtime/18931087.jpg
俄國總統普亭在核彈巡洋艦「彼得大帝號」上視察飛彈試射。(路透) 美國總統拜登六日呼應俄國總統普亭日前不排除對烏克蘭動用核武的暗示, 警告核戰爆發的風險堪稱美蘇冷戰年代的一九六二年「古巴飛彈危機」以來最高。 拜登並引用源自新約聖經「啓示錄」的「世界末日」(Armageddon), 形容兵凶戰危、毀天滅地的風險。 拜登六日晚間在紐約民主黨參議員競選委員會籌款活動上表示: 「自甘迺迪總統和古巴飛彈危機以來, 我們未曾面對過『世界末日』的風險如此之高。」 拜登說,「我非常了解」普亭談到使用核生化武器時,他不是在開玩笑; 「我們嘗試弄清楚:  普亭的下臺階是什麼?  他會在哪找到出路?  他可知道自己處在面子裏子雙輸的局面?」 美國總統很少這麼憂心忡忡 紐約時報報導, 拜登提及的「世界末日」一詞出現在任何一位美國總統言論中都很不尋常。 自六十年前古巴危機爆發以來, 美國總統很少以這麼憂心忡忡的語調談論使用核武的可能性, 更別說公開談論「下臺階」了。 拜登的警告是直接向民主黨捐款者發表,而非在更正式的場合談論。 華府分析家一直在爭論普亭是否會使用戰術核武, 彌補在烏克蘭日益增加的軍事損失。 動用戰術性核武,稍一不慎就會快速升級至戰略性核武,導致核戰。 這也是拜登為何在六日表示, 他認為俄國一旦動用戰術性核武, 不可能不導致世界末日的原因。 普亭:投下原子彈 美有先例 普亭上周演說時指出,烏克蘭的反攻已在侵蝕俄軍所占領的領土。 普亭表示,他將使用「一切手段」捍衛俄國領土, 包括俄國在烏東和烏南兼併的四個州。 普亭還說, 美國總統杜魯門一九四五年決定在日本投下兩顆原子彈「已經創下先例」。 俄國外長拉夫羅夫七日也表示, 烏克蘭戰局的演變「創造出使用大規模毀滅性武器的風險」。 華府官員一直模擬普亭可能決定使用戰術核武, 彌補俄軍在烏克蘭失利的狀況。 今年二月開戰之初, 普亭就已下令俄羅斯核武威懾部隊全面戒備, 但目前沒有證據顯示他們真的這麼做。 相對於拜登提出警告, 美國官員表示他們不認為此刻和當年古巴飛彈危機一樣擔憂。 美國官員表示,普亭使用核武的機會依舊低。 https://uc.udn.com.tw/photo/2022/10/08/realtime/18931088.jpg
地表近九成核武 在俄、 美手上 製表╱國際組 #烏克蘭 #俄羅斯 #烏俄戰爭 《聯合報》 https://udn.com/news/story/122663/6671134 依據《舊約・希伯來・聖經》第廿六卷《以西結書》第卅八、卅九章預言而言 Gog, of the land of Magog, the ruler of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal 指的就是《俄國領袖》,在《世界末日》的進程之中,扮演了相當重要的角色 以下收錄《以西結書》第卅八、卅九章英文及中文翻譯供大家玩味: EzekielChapterⅩⅩⅩⅧ 《 以西結書 》第卅八章 1. And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 耶和華的話臨到我說: 2. Son of man, let your face be turned against Gog, of the land of Magog, the ruler of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and be a prophet against him, 人子啊,你要面向瑪各地的歌革,就是羅施、米設、土巴的王發預言攻擊他, 3. And say, This is what the Lord has said: See, I am against you, O Gog, ruler of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: 說主耶和華如此說:羅施、米設、土巴的王歌革啊,我與你為敵。 4. And turning you round, I will put hooks in your mouth and make you come out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them in full war-dress, a great force with breastplate and body-cover, all of them armed with swords: 我必用鉤子鉤住你的腮頰,調轉你,將你和你的軍兵、馬匹、馬兵帶出來, 都披掛整齊,成了大隊,有大小盾牌,各拿刀劍。 5. Persia, Cush, and Put with them; all of them with body-cover and metal head-dress: 波斯人、古實人,和弗人(又作呂彼亞人),各拿盾牌,頭上戴盔; 6. Gomer and all her forces; the people of Togarmah in the inmost parts of the north, with all his forces: a great number of peoples with you. 歌篾人和他的軍隊,北方極處的陀迦瑪族和他的軍隊,這許多國的民都同著你。 7. Be ready, make yourself ready, you and all the forces who are with you, and be ready for my orders. 那聚集到你這裡的各隊都當準備;你自己也要準備,作他們的大帥。 8. After a long time you will get your orders: in the last years you will come into the land which has been given back from the sword, which has been got together out of a great number of peoples, on the mountains of Israel which have ever been a waste: but it has been taken out from the peoples and they will be living, all of them, without fear of danger. 過了多日,你必被差派。到末後之年,你必來到脫離刀劍從列國收回之地, 到以色列常久荒涼的山上;但那從列國中招聚出來的必在其上安然居住。 9. And you will go up, you will come like a storm, you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your forces, and a great number of peoples with you. 你和你的軍隊,並同著你許多國的民,必如暴風上來,如密雲遮蓋地面。 10. This is what the Lord has said: In that day it will come about that things will come into your mind, and you will have thoughts of an evil design: 主耶和華如此說:到那時,你心必起意念,圖謀惡計, 11. And you will say, I will go up to the land of small unwalled towns; I will go to those who are quiet, living, all of them, without fear of danger, without walls or locks or doors: 說:我要上那無城牆的鄉村,我要到那安靜的民那裡,他們都沒有城牆, 無門、無閂,安然居住。 12. To take their property by force and go off with their goods; turning your hand against the waste places which now are peopled, and against the people who have been got together out of the nations, who have got cattle and goods for themselves, who are living in the middle of the earth. 我去要搶財為擄物,奪貨為掠物,反手攻擊那從前荒涼、現在有人居住之地, 又攻擊那住世界中間、從列國招聚、得了牲畜財貨的民。 13. Sheba, and Dedan and her traders, Tarshish with all her traders, will say to you, Have you come to take our goods? have you got your armies together to take away our property by force? to take away silver and gold, cattle and goods, to go off with great wealth? 示巴人、底但人、他施的客商,和其間的少壯獅子都必問你說: 你來要搶財為擄物嗎?你聚集軍隊要奪貨為掠物嗎? 要奪取金銀,擄去牲畜、財貨嗎?要搶奪許多財寶為擄物嗎? 14. For this cause, son of man, be a prophet and say to Gog, These are the words of the Lord: In that day, when my people Israel are living without fear of danger, will you not be moved against them? 人子啊,你要因此發預言,對歌革說,主耶和華如此說: 到我民以色列安然居住之日,你豈不知道嗎? 15. And you will come from your place in the inmost parts of the north, you and a great number of peoples with you, all of them on horseback, a great force and a strong army: 你必從本地,從北方的極處率領許多國的民來,都騎著馬,乃一大隊極多的軍兵。 16. And you will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land; and it will come about, in the last days, that I will make you come against my land, so that the nations may have knowledge of me when I make myself holy in you, O Gog, before their eyes. 歌革啊,你必上來攻擊我的民以色列,如密雲遮蓋地面。 末後的日子,我必帶你來攻擊我的地,到我在外邦人眼前, 在你身上顯為聖的時候,好叫他們認識我。 17. This is what the Lord has said: You are he of whom I gave them word in earlier times by my servants, the prophets of Israel, who in those days went on saying, year after year, that I would make you come up against them. 主耶和華如此說:我在古時藉我的僕人以色列的先知所說的,就是你嗎? 當日他們多年預言我必帶你來攻擊以色列人。 18. And it will come about in that day, when Gog comes up against the land of Israel, says the Lord, that my wrath will come up, and my passion and my bitter feeling. 主耶和華說:歌革上來攻擊以色列地的時候,我的怒氣要從鼻孔裡發出。 19. For in the fire of my wrath I have said, Truly, in that day there will be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 我發憤恨和烈怒如火說:那日在以色列地必有大震動, 20. So that the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven and the beasts of the field and everything moving on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth, will be shaking before me, and the mountains will be overturned and the high places will come down, and every wall will come falling down to the earth. 甚至海中的魚、天空的鳥、田野的獸,並地上的一切昆蟲,和其上的眾人, 因見我的面就都震動;山嶺必崩裂,陡巖必塌陷,牆垣都必坍倒。 21. And I will send to all my mountains for a sword against him, says the Lord: every man's sword will be against his brother. 主耶和華說:我必命我的諸山發刀劍來攻擊歌革;人都要用刀劍殺害弟兄。 22. And I will take up my cause against him with disease and with blood; and I will send down on him and on his forces and on the peoples who are with him, an overflowing shower and great ice-drops, fire, and burning. 我必用瘟疫和流血的事刑罰他。我也必將暴雨、大雹與火, 並硫磺降與他和他的軍隊,並他所率領的眾民。 23. And I will make my name great and make myself holy, and I will make myself clear to a number of nations; and they will be certain that I am the Lord. 我必顯為大,顯為聖,在多國人的眼前顯現;他們就知道我是耶和華。 EzekielChapterⅩⅩⅩⅨ 《 以西結書 》第卅九章 1. And you, son of man, be a prophet against Gog, and say, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, O Gog, ruler of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: 人子啊,你要向歌革發預言攻擊他,說主耶和華如此說: 羅施、米設、土巴的王歌革啊,我與你為敵。 2. And turning you round, I will be your guide, and make you come up from the inmost parts of the north; I will make you come on to the mountains of Israel: 我必調轉你,領你前往,使你從北方的極處上來,帶你到以色列的山上。 3. And with a blow I will send your bow out of your left hand and your arrows falling from your right hand. 我必從你左手打落你的弓,從你右手打掉你的箭。 4. On the mountains of Israel you will come down, you and all your forces and the peoples who are with you: I will give you to cruel birds of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be their food. 你和你的軍隊,並同著你的列國人,都必倒在以色列的山上。 我必將你給各類的鷙鳥和田野的走獸作食物。 5. You will come down in the open field: for I have said it, says the Lord. 你必倒在田野,因為我曾說過。這是主耶和華說的。 6. And I will send a fire on Magog, and on those who are living in the sea-lands without fear: and they will be certain that I am the Lord. 我要降火在瑪各和海島安然居住的人身上,他們就知道我是耶和華。 7. And I will make clear my holy name among my people Israel; I will no longer let my holy name be made unclean: and the nations will be certain that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. 我要在我民以色列中顯出我的聖名,也不容我的聖名再被褻瀆, 列國人就知道我是耶和華 ─ 以色列中的聖者。 8. See, it is coming and it will be done, says the Lord; this is the day of which I have given word. 主耶和華說:這日事情臨近,也必成就,乃是我所說的日子。 9. And those who are living in the towns of Israel will go out and make fires of the instruments of war, burning the body-covers and the breastplates, the bows and the arrows and the sticks and the spears, and for seven years they will make fires of them: 住以色列城邑的人必出去撿器械, 就是大小盾牌、弓箭、梃杖、槍矛,都當柴燒火,直燒七年, 10. And they will take no wood out of the field or have any cut down in the woods; for they will make their fires of the instruments of war: and they will take by force the property of those who took their property, and go off with the goods of those who took their goods, says the Lord. 甚至他們不必從田野撿柴,也不必從樹林伐木; 因為他們要用器械燒火,並且搶奪那搶奪他們的人,擄掠那擄掠他們的人。 這是主耶和華說的。 11. And it will come about in those days, that I will give to Gog a last resting-place there in Israel, in the valley of Abarim on the east of the sea: and those who go through will be stopped: and there Gog and all his people will be put to rest, and the place will be named, The valley of Hamon-gog. 當那日,我必將以色列地的谷,就是海東人所經過的谷,賜給歌革為墳地, 使經過的人到此停步。在那裡人必葬埋歌革和他的群眾,就稱那地為哈們歌革谷。 12. And the children of Israel will be seven months putting them in the earth, so as to make the land clean. 以色列家的人必用七個月葬埋他們,為要潔淨全地。 13. And all the people of the land will put them in the earth; and it will be to their honour in the day when I let my glory be seen, says the Lord. 全地的居民都必葬埋他們。 當我得榮耀的日子,這事必叫他們得名聲。這是主耶和華說的。 14. And they will put on one side men to do no other work but to go through the land and put in the earth the rest of those who are still on the face of the land, to make it clean: after seven months are ended they are to make a search. 他們必分派人時常巡查遍地,與過路的人一同葬埋那剩在地面上的屍首, 好潔淨全地。過了七個月,他們還要巡查。 15. And while they go through the land, if anyone sees a man's bone, he is to put up a sign by the place till those who are doing the work have put it in the earth in the valley of Hamon-gog. 巡查遍地的人要經過全地,見有人的骸骨,就在旁邊立一標記, 等葬埋的人來將骸骨葬在哈們歌革谷。 16. And there they will put all the army of Gog in the earth. So they will make the land clean. 他們必這樣潔淨那地,並有一城名叫哈摩那。 17. And you, son of man, this is what the Lord has said: Say to the birds of every sort and to all the beasts of the field, Get together and come; come together on every side to the offering which I am putting to death for you, a great offering on the mountains of Israel, so that you may have flesh for your food and blood for your drink. 人子啊,主耶和華如此說:你要對各類的飛鳥和田野的走獸說: 你們聚集來吧,要從四方聚到我為你們獻祭之地, 就是在以色列山上獻大祭之地,好叫你們吃肉、喝血。 18. The flesh of the men of war will be your food, and your drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of sheep and lambs, of he-goats, of oxen, all of them fat beasts of Bashan. 你們必吃勇士的肉,喝地上首領的血, 就如吃公綿羊、羊羔、公山羊、公牛,都是巴珊的肥畜。 19. You will go on feasting on the fat till you are full, and drinking the blood till you are overcome with it, of my offering which I have put to death for you. 你們吃我為你們所獻的祭,必吃飽了脂油,喝醉了血。 20. At my table you will have food in full measure, horses and war-carriages, great men and all the men of war, says the Lord. 你們必在我席上飽吃馬匹和坐車的人,並勇士和一切的戰士。這是主耶和華說的。 21. And I will put my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see my punishments which I have put into effect, and my hand which I have put on them. 我必顯我的榮耀在列國中;萬民就必看見我所行的審判與我在他們身上所加的手。 22. So the children of Israel will be certain that I am the Lord their God, from that day and for the future. 這樣,從那日以後,以色列家必知道我是耶和華─他們的神。 23. And it will be clear to the nations that the children of Israel were taken away prisoners for their evil-doing; because they did wrong against me, and my face was covered from them: so I gave them up into the hands of their attackers, and they all came to their end by the sword. 列國人也必知道以色列家被擄掠是因他們的罪孽。 他們得罪我,我就掩面不顧,將他們交在敵人手中,他們便都倒在刀下。 24. In the measure of their unclean ways and their sins, so I did to them; and I kept my face covered from them. 我是照他們的污穢和罪過待他們,並且我掩面不顧他們。 25. For this cause the Lord has said, Now I will let the fate of Jacob be changed, and I will have mercy on all the children of Israel, and will take care of the honour of my holy name. 主耶和華如此說:我要使雅各被擄的人歸回,要憐憫以色列全家, 又為我的聖名發熱心。 26. And they will be conscious of their shame and of all the wrong which they have done against me, when they are living in their land with no sense of danger and with no one to be a cause of fear to them; 他們在本地安然居住,無人驚嚇,是我將他們從萬民中領回,從仇敵之地召來。 我在許多國的民眼前,在他們身上顯為聖的時候, 他們要擔當自己的羞辱和干犯我的一切罪。 27. When I have taken them back from among the peoples and got them together out of the lands of their haters, and have made myself holy in them before the eyes of a great number of nations. 併於上節。 28. And they will be certain that I am the Lord their God, because I sent them away as prisoners among the nations, and have taken them together back to their land; and I have not let one of them be there any longer. 因我使他們被擄到外邦人中,後又聚集他們歸回本地, 他們就知道我是耶和華 ─ 他們的神;我必不再留他們一人在外邦。 29. And my face will no longer be covered from them: for I have sent the out-flowing of my spirit on the children of Israel, says the Lord. 我也不再掩面不顧他們,因我已將我的靈澆灌以色列家。這是主耶和華說的。 其實在整理英文版時想到一件事, nuclear 可以分解成 Nu + Clear = 新的淨化 而《以西結書》第卅八、卅九章從希伯來文翻成英文也確實有提到 Clear 這字眼 可是就是俄羅斯以及東歐諸國斯拉夫民族信奉的是《東正教》 因此就不知道布丁是否知悉自己在《以西結書》以及《啓示錄》中 扮演了《Armageddon・世界末日》中 Gog, of the land of Magog, the ruler of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal 有如《DC》Doomsday 般的關鍵角色 然後我很納悶,怎麼這世界最接近末日的兩次 (前一次就是新聞中所提到的《古巴危機》,當時美國是由甘迺迪主政) 都正好是標榜《和平反戰》的民主黨執政咧?這很促咪 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pef3SQipAv0
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.1.42.133 (日本) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1665196786.A.FBC.html ※ 編輯: FoRTuNaTeR (123.1.42.133 日本), 10/08/2022 10:41:13

10/08 10:40, 1年前 , 1F
你是來傳教的嗎
10/08 10:40, 1F
想不到這邊也可以看到你,本想說這篇可以不用再編修了 事實上是有點想把《布喬》對峙圖片超聯結置中 你正好幫到我,回應你同時可以編修一下 還有我想說什麼( ・_・)? 對了,想說我確實來傳《末日教派》信仰的 更~,最好是啦!

10/08 10:40, 1年前 , 2F
快點射 笑你不敢 拎北要看血流成河
10/08 10:40, 2F

10/08 10:40, 1年前 , 3F
祈禱
10/08 10:40, 3F
※ 編輯: FoRTuNaTeR (123.1.42.133 日本), 10/08/2022 10:45:12

10/08 10:42, 1年前 , 4F
後面那段大可不必
10/08 10:42, 4F

10/08 10:42, 1年前 , 5F
備註太長