[新聞] 流言終結者結束了,尋找接班人成為新節目消失

看板Gossiping作者時間8年前 (2016/04/03 21:51), 編輯推噓1(105)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.媒體來源: CNET 2.完整新聞標題: 'MythBusters' will return to TV, first as a reality game show 3.完整新聞內文: Perhaps you've watched "MythBusters" and thought, "I know Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman are experts at demolishing buildings and crashing cars in the name of science, but I could totally do that too!" Well, you're in luck. 或許你看過MythBusters而且想過,亞當和傑米雖然是個專家, 但是節目只是用科學的名義到處炸東西和砸爛車子,換我來我也會炸!  現在你有機會了。 Less than a month after the popular, educational TV series "MythBusters" ended on the Discovery Channel, it appears that its sister channel Science will be relaunching the show, but without original hosts Savage and Hyneman. First, the network needs to find replacements, so it's launching a reality show called "Search for the Next MythBusters." MythBusters在Discovery上結束還不到一個月,他的子頻道Science已經準備 好另一個MythBusters的節目,但是沒有兩位老主持人,而是為了尋找新的MythBusters 而開的實境秀節目。 "When I got to the network, and we clearly identified 'MythBusters' as a franchise and something that was important to Science Channel and Discovery, and it was such a beloved show, I didn't want to let it go," Marc Etkind, Science Channel general manager, told The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday. "So we looked really closely at what would be the best way to keep it going and invigorate it and thought, 'Let's host a worldwide search for the next MythBusters.'" Science頻道經理表示MythBusters對Discovery頻道是塊老招牌, 所以我們最好把他留著,但是要用什麼方式讓他重生,我們想到向全球徵才。 The show will center on 15 contestants who will test both classic and new science myths. They will be graded by a panel of judges who were involved in the original "MythBusters" in some capacity. 裁判為曾在原節目參與過的人士 Perhaps this is the "secret show" that former "MythBusters" Kari Byron, Grant Imahara and Tory Belleci have all been hinting at on Twitter in the past few weeks? Or maybe Savage and Hyneman will come back to mentor the contestants? 或許這個節目會有驚喜,像是吉米或亞當會回來當導師? After the winners are picked from "Search for the Next MythBusters," then a new "MythBusters" will air on the Science channel. 當贏家在這個實境秀誕生的時候,那麼新的MythBusters就會開始拍攝了。 "MythBusters" fans who think they have what it takes to be the new hosts can find more information on the casting process via Science's submission page. If you have a deep understanding of science, as well as a lack of fear or dignity, can communicate clearly using comedy, and your build skills are second to none, you could be the next "MythBusters" host. 如果你覺得自己很屌,你也可以參加這場徵選 4.完整新聞連結 (或短網址): http://www.cnet.com/news/mythbusters-returns-to-tv-as-a-reality-game-show/ 5.備註: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ASqUzirfg
初選是自拍上傳 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.35.98.147 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1459691503.A.8D4.html

04/03 21:52, , 1F
@@
04/03 21:52, 1F

04/03 21:53, , 2F
我們boyo蠻會炸的
04/03 21:53, 2F

04/03 21:55, , 3F
土條快去報名阿
04/03 21:55, 3F

04/03 22:07, , 4F
noooooo 他們兩老要退休了啊....
04/03 22:07, 4F