[外電] 關於球員選項

看板GoranDragic作者時間5年前 (2019/04/14 08:20), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
Goran Dragic becomes latest Heat player to consider opting out of contract by Ira Winderman | April 11, 2019 https://reurl.cc/89YN4 It was neither the season nor the finish that Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic wanted. 這不是Goran Dragic想要的賽季與結局。 …… …Dragic said it is a decision that can wait until closer to the late-June deadline. Dragic說是否使用球員選項是可以等到六月底接近截止日時做出決定。 "I'm not going to talk about that now. It doesn't make sense right now," he said, holding a $19.2 million dollar player option for next season. 「我目前不會談論這些,現在談不合情理。」他最後一年$19M的合約握 有球員選項。 Limited by knee pain that ultimately led to December surgery, reduced his schedule to 36 games and left him playing with a bulky brace, Dragic, who turns 33 next month, faces the question of the security on the final season on his contract or the possibility of one final lucrative longer-term deal. 十二月中旬動了右膝手術,這賽季只出賽36場,重回球場後右腳一直戴 著厚重的護具打球,Dragic在五月時將要33歲了,面臨了是要安全地執 行合約的最後一年,還是跳出合約尋找最後一筆長約的機會。 "I mean it's tough, after injury and everything else," he said. "It's a lot of factors. I'll try to do what is best for my career, for my family. It' going to require to talk a lot and see from there what's going to be best." 「這很困難,尤其是在受傷之後與其他方面,」他說:「有許多的因素, 我會試著做出對我的職業生涯與我的家人來說最好的決定,對於我的家 人這需要頻繁地去談論,然後從中理解怎樣才是最好的。」 …… Asked if it would be a difficult decision, Dragic, even with his fondness for South Florida, said it would be one that requires deliberation. 被問及這是否是個困難的決定,即使Dragic很喜歡邁阿密也表示這決定 將需要深思熟慮。 "I mean, if it would be a simple decision, probably I would already know now," he said. "So, yeah." 「如果這是一個簡單的決定,我現在早知道答案了。」 Dragic's season came to an end by sitting out the second half of Wednesday's 113-94 loss in Brooklyn, when he closed scoreless on 0-for-3 shooting in 8 minutes, 56 seconds. Dragic賽季的最後一場比賽只出場 8分56秒,之後就沒再上場了。 "He wasn't moving great," coach Erik Spoelstra said, with Dragic up and down with his play since his Feb. 23 return from the procedure on his right knee. "We really wanted to play Duncan [Robinson] and Yante [Maten] more minutes, so he volunteered that and he wasn't moving extremely fast in the first half. 「他的移動有問題,」教練Spoelstra說Dragic自2月23日從右膝手術回 歸球隊後表現起伏不定:「我們非常想要讓 Robinson與Maten有更多上 場的時間,所以他自願讓出時間,而且他第一節時跑動並不快。」 "But it also speaks to Goran and his commitment to being a real pro. He didn't necessarily have to push the pace to get back as fast as he did, and he did. It took him a little bit of time to find his rhythm. It took him a little bit of time to get back into the starting lineup. But he was playing his best basketball the last couple weeks of the season." 「但這也說明了Dragic以及他作為職業球員的承諾,他其實沒必要像他 這樣推快恢復速度重回球場,他做了,他花了一些時間找回他的比賽節 奏,他花了一些時間回到先發陣容,但他在最後幾週打出他這賽季最好 的表現。」 In the interim, Justise Winslow had stepped in as the Heat's primary ballhandler, with Dragic only returning to the starting lineup when Winslow was sidelined by a thigh bruise. That raises question of Dragic's role going forward, as the Heat look to rebound from this non -playoff season. 在Dragic缺席的期間,Winslow成為熱火的第一組織者,當Winslow大腿 撞傷後,Dragic才回到先發陣容,這引發了Dragic角色定位的問題。 "I'll talk to my family, agent, just see what's the best," he said. Dragic:「我會跟我的家人、經紀人討論,看看什麼是最好的決定。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.231.39.114 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/GoranDragic/M.1555201200.A.D7F.html

04/14 08:23, 5年前 , 1F
Dragic有些太勉強自己了,季末拖著一條腿在打球
04/14 08:23, 1F

04/14 11:30, 5年前 , 2F
拜託留下來吧!好好休養,找回爆發力,下季重返季後賽
04/14 11:30, 2F

04/14 11:30, 5年前 , 3F
下季想去邁阿密看Dragic啊~
04/14 11:30, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Sidomr_ (GoranDragic)