[情報] 第三輪賽後訪問節譯

看板Golf作者 (找尋人與人的鍵結)時間12年前 (2012/03/18 10:25), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.lpga.com/content_1.aspx?pid=32285&mid=1 首先為什麼訪問沒有崔蘿蓮阿? -13打心酸的嗎 = = 好歹也是世界第二+總成績第三 提到雅妮和宮里藍兩人交情很好 球風卻是迥異 雅妮是充滿侵略性 (aggressive) 宮里藍則是溫和的球風 也因此各自訪問兩位球員對對方的看法 “It's always fun to play with her,” said Miyazato. “I know her really well and I think we like to play each other. I mean I like to play with Yani, I don't know about her, but you know, we are totally different types of player. But it's very inspiring to play with her, so I'm very excited to play with her tomorrow.” "和雅妮打球總是很有趣的"宮里藍說。"我很了解她,而且我想我們喜歡跟彼此打球。我 的意思是我喜歡跟雅妮一起競技,我不清楚她是否也這樣想,但你知道的,我們是完全 不同類型的球員。不過和雅妮比賽是非常激勵人心的,所以我很期待明天與她一起打球。" “She's such a nice great people, great player and you can always learn something from her when you play with her,” said Tseng. “She always smiles when she plays doesn't matter if she hit a bad shots, it's like, oh, it's not a big deal. She always plays so well, and when you play with her, I mean we talk a lot. We just talk everything, not on the golf course, outside of golf course. And it's just so much fun to play with her.” "她是個很棒的人,很棒的球員,而你總是能從跟她打球時學到東西,"雅妮說。"她就算 打不好,臉上總是帶著微笑,就像是說,歐,這沒甚麼大不了的" 她總是打得很好,而當 我跟她打球時,我們聊了很多。我們無所不聊,不只是在高爾夫球場上的事,場外的事也 聊。和她打球是如此充滿樂趣。 ------------ 提到雅妮在進入最後一輪保持領先並不是奪冠的保證 Tseng has led or co-led 10 times heading into the final round of a tournament and only five times she has gone on to win the event. But that number is deceptive. She went 0 for 4 to start her career in 2008 and 2009, but since then she’s 5 for 6, her only loss coming at last year’s Kraft Nabisco Championship. 雅妮一共有十次是領先或並列領先進入最後一輪比賽,而只有五次奪冠。但這個數字是 騙人的。她在2008年和2009年有過四次這種情形,沒有一次奪冠。但自此之後,她六次 有五次奪冠,只有去年Nabisco那次莫再提失手。 ------------ 明日觀戰重點: 強風 Tweet of the Day: “Weather forecast says 100% chance of rain beginning 3 am. Sunday high 57. Wind 15 to 25 mph. Rainfall near 1/2 inch. 氣象預報說在凌晨三點後下雨的機率是百分之百。風速達到每小時15-25哩(譯註:約等於 5-6級風,六級風: 大樹枝搖擺,持傘有困難,電線有呼呼聲。)雨量大概是10毫米。 Wind advantage: Ai Miyazato is no stranger to playing in the wind. Having grown up on the island of Okinawa in Japan, Miyazato said that she grew accustomed early in life to playing in windy conditions. So the more breezy conditions in Phoenix on Saturday didn’t seem to bother Miyazato. “If it's getting windy, it makes me think about my hometown,” Miyazato said. “So that's why I think in the wind when I play in the wind, it's really comfortable for me.” 宮里藍對在風中打球並不陌生。她在日本沖繩長大,宮里藍說她很早就開始習慣在風中 打球。所以明日鳳凰城更強的風看來對宮里藍不會有困擾。 "如果風變得更大,這讓我想起我的家鄉"宮里藍說。"我感覺很舒服。" -- 雅妮加油!! 臺灣長大的妳也沒在怕風的! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 209.189.226.124

03/18 10:42, , 1F
楊昇球場風也不小?
03/18 10:42, 1F

03/18 10:49, , 2F
推翻譯
03/18 10:49, 2F

03/18 11:40, , 3F
雅妮也快想起揚昇的風吧!
03/18 11:40, 3F

03/18 12:55, , 4F
雅妮也有提到因天候被裁判催促的事
03/18 12:55, 4F