[轉載]你是哪種類型的遊戲企劃師? (上)

看板GameDesign作者 (審判者的眼淚)時間16年前 (2008/04/01 15:27), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
在IT樓瀏覽到這篇文章,覺得蠻有趣的 可能有些人看過了,不過還是貼上來吧 原文作者:Ernest Adams 原文出處 《Andrew Rollings and Ernest Adams on Game Design》 1.The Drill Sergeant 軍官型企劃 Listen up, you maggots! Forget whatever you already think that you know about videogames. There's the right way, the wrong way, and the Army way, and you're in the Army now. I'm going to train you, through suffering, to survive in this world my way. My methods will work with the least common denominator; the dumbest, most ignorant grunt on the planet. Brains are of little use here. Follow orders and do what I tell you when I want and where I want, or else. 聽好了,你們這些蛆! 忘記你們從前對遊戲的想法, 做遊戲有對的方式, 有錯的方式 還有軍隊的方式. 現在你們就是在部隊裡面, 我將要訓練你們克服艱難, 直到你們可以 在我的遊戲裡生存. 用我的方法做遊戲你們唯一要做的就是:服從我 ; 在這星球上需要 的就是最白癡,最無知,完全不用大腦思考的天兵, 我會命令你們什麼時候,該做什麼事 2.The Zen Master 佛祖型企劃 The inner nature of the game is inscrutable. Those who strive to beat the game shall not succeed. Only by surrendering to it do we gain mastery.Understanding is not achieved by logic but by sensation. The game contains mysteries within mysteries. Those who would seek to complete it shall never do so, for in concentrating on achievement, they lose sight of the Buddha nature. Empty your mind. 我們無法預知遊戲潛在的本質,所以也絕對不可能完全掌控一款遊戲. 捨棄我們擅長的 (歸納與統計?),對遊戲的理解不是靠邏輯,而是依賴直覺. 遊戲中包含了太多神秘, 一昧追求完成的結果反而是一事無成. 太專注於目的達成反而會失去更寬闊的視野. 淨空你的心思吧. 3.The Competitor 競爭者企劃 You are my opponent and I intend to beat you. I am the game designer, so I hold all the cards. I shall challenge you. I shall humiliate you. I shall frustrate you. I shall play tricks on you and even cheat you if I feel like it. For every obstacle you overcome I will put up a harder one. When you fail I will display text that mocks you. The only way to win my game is to explore it exhaustively by brute force and memorize everything in it. If you are incredibly, incredibly good I will condescend to allow you to enter your initials into a data file and admire them from time to time 你們(玩家)永遠都是我要打敗的對手. 既然我是遊戲設計者,我就會把守每一道關卡 我會挑戰你們,羞辱你們,讓你們絕望,只要我喜歡,隨時都可以玩弄你們. 假使你們當中有人通過了障礙,我馬上放進一道更難的來整人;當然我也隨時準備好一大 堆有的沒的,來嘲笑那些失敗者.玩家想要破關,就必須清光每一個敵人並且牢記每個細節 (如果你是非常非常優秀的玩家(達人? 魔人!?), 那我會慎重考慮,讓其他人在每次進行 遊戲時都會稱讚不得不稱讚你的大名) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.80.86.36

04/02 13:57, , 1F
以上三者都有遇過...
04/02 13:57, 1F

04/02 23:29, , 2F
我喜歡第二個
04/02 23:29, 2F

04/03 21:18, , 3F
第二個並不會比較好,把事情搞得很糢糊,也很難合作的
04/03 21:18, 3F

04/04 19:14, , 4F
不過這樣感覺多了很多變數 雖然麻煩 不過應該很有趣 :D
04/04 19:14, 4F