[音樂] Know Your Enema

看板GREEN_DAY作者 (亨利)時間13年前 (2010/09/04 10:52), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我記得Know Your Enemy的MV出來之後兩個禮拜這首歌就在網路上了 前幾天拿出來聽還是覺得頗北爛的 Know Your Enema (Green Day Parody) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmWiJRdsLY
大概就是以灌腸劑為主題的一首歌 有些人覺得這個人汙辱了綠天不過我覺得可以接受啦XD 反正Blink 182也玩過Enema的梗了,這也不是很稀奇 ========================================================== 歌詞: Do you need an enema? Do you need an enema? you gotta get an enema right here oooaaaoooaaa Do you need an enema? Do you need an enema? you gotta get an enema right here oooaaaoooaaa you have impacted feces need suppositories laxatives enter rectally oooaaaoooaaa Bringing on diarrhe ah yeah the squirts you see your shit gets really liquid-y oooaaaoooaaa Candida become fungal-y Colon producing yeast You're craving sugar it's out of control oooaaaoooaaa Gonna have sex anally? reduce the risk of STD's by cleaning up the feces in your hole oooaaaoooaaa Do you need an enema? Do you need an enema? you gotta get an enema right here oooaaaoooaaa The insertion tap will rise When the water's warmed real nice Don't be blinded by the lies In your eyes painful that's an enema oooaaaoooaaa kinda don't want that for me oooaaaoooaaa thinking that I just might flee oooaaaoooaaa water up my butt's the enemy Don't gimme gimme man that hurts me! abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz the alphabet (oooaaaoooaaa) Do you need an enema? Do you need an enema? you gotta get an enema right here oooaaaoooaaa Overflow the bowl debris The vast majority Of enemas are for increasing flow oooaaaoooaaa I'm thinking that you would agree if it isn't necesarry don't shoot any water up your hole oooaaaoooaaa -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.9.37

09/04 15:40, , 1F
enema 還滿有趣的XDDDDDDDD
09/04 15:40, 1F

09/04 20:42, , 2F
還滿有趣的XDDDDDDDD 以為是錯字XP
09/04 20:42, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CWRHeul (GREEN_DAY)