[回報]6/29英國倫敦AWA回報

看板GRE作者 (simonw)時間13年前 (2011/06/30 01:22), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
跟前幾位一樣.都是JJ題.所以回饋板上AWA題目. Issue 40. Scholars and researchers should not be concerned with whether their work makes a contribution to the larger society. It is more important that they pursue their individual interests, however unusual or idiosyncratic those interests may seem. Issue 69. Government should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development Argument 157. The following is a letter to the editor of a local newspaper. “As a local merchant, I wish to support the development of a ski resort in the state park north of our township. Along with many other merchants who favor the proposal by Ski the Slopes, Incorporated, I would, of course, experience a growth in my business. But I also know how much more prosperous, not to mention lively and interesting, our community would be if tourism increased. Since the main opposition comes from a few environmentalists* who do not even live in this community, I see no reason to give in to their views. The First National Bank has finally researched the project and agreed to fund it. As a result, I see no reason to delay development of the resort." *Environmentalists are people who advocate the preservation of the natural environment. Arg 186. The following is a recommendation from the director of personnel to the president of Professional Printing Company. “In a recent telephone survey of automobile factory workers, older employees were less likely to report that having a supervisor present increases their productivity. Among workers aged 18 to 29, 27 percent said that they are more productive in the presence of their immediate supervisor, compared to 12 percent for those aged 30 or over, and only 8 percent for those aged 50 or over. Clearly, if our printing company hires mainly older employees, we will increase productivity and save money because of the reduced need for supervisors. 感謝各位提供資料.祝各位都有好成績!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 80.76.116.35

06/30 01:26, , 1F
請問是6/30倫敦考完了嗎??還是是29日??
06/30 01:26, 1F
※ 編輯: simonw 來自: 80.76.116.35 (06/30 01:29)
文章代碼(AID): #1E2rzPPG (GRE)