[外電] W's BEAT $12 million deal set with s …

看板G-S-WARRIORS作者 (祈附‧征前御祭)時間14年前 (2010/07/11 21:35), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
WARRIORS BEAT $12 million deal set with small forward Rusty Simmons, Chronicle Staff Writer Sunday, July 11, 2010 Warriors general manager Larry Riley promised he would get the team a small forward, and he delivered Saturday by luring Dorell Wright to Golden State. 勇士隊GM(Larry Riley)承諾說他會為隊上找來一支小前鋒, 而他以吸引Dorell Wright的加盟來履行他的承諾。 Wright and the Warriors agreed in principle on a three-year deal worth just less than $12 million that is expected to be signed in the coming days, sources close to negotiations said. 協商相關人士表示:雙方原則上以少於12M的三年約達成協議,幾天後就會簽約。 The 6-foot-9 24-year-old was the 19th overall selection out of high school in the 2004 draft. He averaged 7.1 points and 3.7 rebounds for Miami last season and is considered a plus defender. 這位6呎9的24歲小夥子2004年是以高中生的身分在第19順位被挑走。 上一季在熱火平均每場拿下7.1分外帶3.7籃板,並且被認為是不錯的防守者。 "We're looking at several three-men, and we feel like we're close to a deal," Riley said. A Warriors source said Wright "is the direction we're going to go." GM大人Riley表示:我們在尋求幾個三分射手,而且我們似乎是即將要到手了 一個來自勇士的消息來源則表示:網羅Wright是在我們即將要前進的方向上。 The deal with Wright could spell the end of Anthony Morrow's tenure with the Warriors. The restricted-free-agent shooting guard is expected to sign a three-year, $12 million deal from New Jersey on Monday, and, though the Warriors will have a week to decide, they aren't expected to match the offer. 找來Wright意味著Anthony Morrow在勇士的日子真的要結束了, 這個身分為受限自由球員的SG即將在週一與籃網簽下12M的三年約。 雖然勇士還有一個禮拜決定要不要留下他,不過看起來勇士沒有要跟進的意思。 Wright will fill some of Morrow's court-spacing role. After two seasons hampered by knee injuries, he hit a career-high 61 three-pointers last season. Wright可以填補一些Morrow在場上的角色, 度過兩個被膝傷所困的球季,Wright在上一季砍下生涯新高的61顆三分球。 "He'll be our version of Bruce Bowen," a Warriors source said. 一個來自勇士的消息來源指出:他將會是我們的Bruce Bowen League decision-makers thought Wright was just starting to show his overall value, and many believed he would net the full mid-level exception, which the NBA set at $5.765 million. Miami wanted Wright to return, and San Antonio was among other teams chasing the small forward. 聯盟內的的決策者都認為Wright正要開始展現他的價值, 而且他可能會剛好符合中產階級條款的金額(目前NBA定為5.765M) 所以熱火想留下他,馬刺和其他隊也都在爭取他的加盟。 His length and defensive capabilities could help a starting unit that doesn't have many defenders among Andris Biedrins, David Lee, Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry. But Wright doesn't come without baggage. He was arrested last season on a driving under the influence charge and had racy photos released on the Internet. 他的高度和防守能力可以彌補先發群的不足,不過收下他也不是沒有包袱。 Wright上一季曾因為酒駕被捕,網路上也散播著他的艷照。 Udoh update: The Warriors won't announce the extent of No. 6 overall pick Ekpe Udoh's left wrist injury until they get a second opinion Monday. Early indications, however, are that Udoh will need surgery and will miss 4-6 months. "It's unfortunate, but I've got to take it," Udoh said. "It's hard on me, but I've got a chance to learn the offense and work on my body until I can come out and show what I can do on the court." http://tinyurl.com/39zsdo3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.131.157 ※ 編輯: nypgand1 來自: 61.230.131.157 (07/11 21:44)

07/12 04:01, , 1F
豔照...
07/12 04:01, 1F

07/15 01:40, , 2F
露鳥照
07/15 01:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CESYhww (G-S-WARRIORS)