[外電] Bickering team has 'got to come together'

看板G-S-WARRIORS作者 (嘴賤)時間14年前 (2009/11/09 04:00), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Bickering team has 'got to come together' Rusty Simmons, Chronicle Staff Writer Sunday, November 8, 2009 (11-07) 18:53 PST -- The aftermath of the Warriors' 118-90 humiliation at the hands of the Clippers on Friday was obvious a day later at practice, but good luck finding any tape of the debacle. "I don't think we'll ever watch it," Stephen Curry said Saturday. "We know it was ugly," Kelenna Azubuike said. "A game like that, you just want to forget and move on." To move on, the Warriors are going to have to get past some obvious infighting, shattered optimism and an arduous looming schedule. During Friday's loss, Monta Ellis pointed at, yelled at and then dissed Anthony Randolph for not knowing his assignments. After Ellis barked at Randolph, no teammate went to console the second-year player. "A lot of it is guys thinking that other guys don't know their plays," Azubuike said. "Everyone needs to go back to the drawing board and study their books, so there will be less of that. It shows people care, but it's not the best thing to see teammates bickering with each other out there." The Warriors were already dealing with Stephen Jackson, who has asked for a trade, and Ellis, who said during training camp that he wasn't sure he could play with Curry and added "I know this isn't how I want to play basketball" Friday. Jackson has been linked to a number of possible trades, but a Warriors source said only Cleveland is a possible option among the nine teams rumored to date. Ellis is considered the face of the franchise, and Curry is considered the team's future. "There were some tempers flying" Friday, Curry said. "You could see it on the court, but it's a good sign that we came in (Saturday) and forgot about it." What they haven't forgotten is that they have played three 2009 lottery teams yet are 1-3. What has been sold as a young-and-coming team has been nothing more than an assembly of broken parts through four games. "Right now, this is all we've got," Azubuike said. "I don't know what is going to happen in the future, but, right now, this is the team we have. Right now, we're stuck with each other. We've got to come together, find a way to coexist and get a job done. "We've got (to) stop looking at everybody else. We need to look at ourselves and think, 'What can I do to help this team win?' " That should be the question du jour throughout the coming week, when the Warriors have to play five games in seven days. They start tonight against Sacramento possibly without a pair of talented big men. Andris Biedrins (back) didn't participate in practice, but did conditioning work on a side court. Ronny Turiaf, who has missed the past two games with a sprained knee, never left the trainer's table during the observation period of practice. http://tinyurl.com/ylxsq8x --------------------------------------------------------------------- 這隻球隊快要毀了 囧 氣氛差成這樣 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.75.127

11/09 11:23, , 1F
看來一定要有些交易才行了...
11/09 11:23, 1F

11/09 12:46, , 2F
不需要一些 一個人走就好了.....那個拿最多勝的走就好了...
11/09 12:46, 2F

11/10 00:49, , 3F
我看拆掉重建比較快= ="""""
11/10 00:49, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AzoDGgm (G-S-WARRIORS)