[消息] Nelson: Curry will stay with Warriors

看板G-S-WARRIORS作者 (saxon)時間15年前 (2009/06/28 20:10), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Nelson: Curry will stay with Warriors (只截取部份,原文:http://0rz.tw/b7vHV ) By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer Jun 26, 8:44 pm EDT OAKLAND, Calif. (AP)—Stephen Curry can get comfortable with the Golden State Warriors. Coach Don Nelson isn’t sending his newest high-scoring guard anywhere else. 現在Stephen Curry可以放下心中的大石頭,安心的待在勇士隊了,因為老尼不會將Curry 交易到任何地方去。 Nelson firmly declared the Warriors won’t trade Curry on Friday, quashing suspicions about Golden State’s intentions in selecting the former Davidson star who led the nation in scoring last season. 老尼正式宣佈不會交易這位來自Davidson大學的明星後衛。 “He can unpack his bags and relax,” Nelson said after welcoming Curry to Oakland. “He can buy a house. We drafted him because we think he’s a terrific player that fits right into our program. He ain’t going anyplace.” 在歡迎Curry來到奧克蘭(勇士主場)之後,老尼說:"Curry可以放輕鬆,他可以在這邊 買棟房子,我們會選他就是認為他非常適合我們的體制,他不會到任何地方去。" Although Curry declined the chance to work out for the Warriors before the draft, he knew the club had interest following an interview at the predraft camp in Chicago. Although Curry repeatedly said he hoped to land with the New York Knicks, who picked eighth, he was neither surprised nor disappointed when Golden State snatched him. 雖然在選秀之前Curry婉拒勇士的選前測試,他也表明希望能加入握有第八順位的尼克, 對於突然成為勇士的一份子他既不驚喜,但也不失望。 Curry is open to playing either position, and Nelson said he would like to play Curry and Ellis together for long stretches, moving swingman Stephen Jackson to small forward. Nelson wouldn’t speculate how the Warriors would defend the league’s top point guards with such a lineup, but defense has rarely been a primary concern for Golden State. Curry可以打一、二號的位子,老尼也說他將會把Curry以及Ellis同時擺在場上,然後讓 傑克船長去打小前鋒。只是老尼似乎沒有特別去思考這樣的陣容要如何防守對方的後衛, 但"防守"對於勇士而言也不是首要關心的事。 “I’m willing to learn and willing to take criticism and get something from it,” Curry said. “I know what I can do well and go out there and do it, and I’ll leave the rest to work itself out.” 關於打一號或是二號位的事情,Curry說:"我很願意去學習以及接受批評,我知道我能把 我的本分做好,剩下的就讓它順其自然。" (簡單粗略的翻譯一下,如有翻譯錯誤還請大家指教,感恩) -- 能推閃光,誰要推王? 能當禽獸,誰玩魔獸! ─所以我一直遲遲無法脫離WOW -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.108.161 ※ 編輯: jerk0204 來自: 218.166.101.246 (06/29 02:53)

06/29 07:59, , 1F
......幹 NELSON說的話能信嗎
06/29 07:59, 1F

06/29 09:43, , 2F
這種待遇算很高了 前兩年的 Wright跟豆腐 就差很多
06/29 09:43, 2F

06/29 13:38, , 3F
但"防守"對於勇士而言也不是首要關心的事。 XD
06/29 13:38, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AHrtFcX (G-S-WARRIORS)