[翻譯] Warriors trade stuns Hill

看板G-S-WARRIORS作者 (吞食)時間17年前 (2007/01/20 00:12), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/sonics/story/6328097p-5516237c.html [節錄] Warriors trade stuns Hill 勇士的交易嚇壞了超音速教練Bob Hill The Golden State Warriors and Indiana Pacers pulled off a massive eight-player trade on Wednesday morning, the Warriors sending Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Ike Diogu and Keith McLeod to the Pacers for Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Josh Powell and Sarunas Jasikevicius. 勇士完成了與溜馬的八人交易。 Hill clearly was not pleased that Warriors coach Don Nelson acquired Al Harrington in the deal Hill對於老尼得到小哈這件事顯得十分不高興。 “Indiana got rid of Al Harrington?” Hill said. “I can’t believe they got rid of Al Harrington. I cannot comprehend that. 「印第安納把小哈放掉了!?」 「真不敢相信他們把小哈放掉了,我真是搞不懂!」 “Obviously, it had to take some courage to pull off that big of a trade at this point in the season, so obviously they are committed to it. But I am not looking forward to coaching against Al Harrington, I can tell you that.” 「很明顯地,在球季的此刻做這麼大的交易需要一些勇氣, 所以他們鐵定老早就打好算盤了。但我可以告訴你,我並不希望與小哈為敵。」 Hill said he did not think it would take long for Nelson to get his new players acclimated because Nelson’s uptempo, no-defense system lends itself to easier assimilation. Hill說他認為老尼不用花太久的時間就能讓他的新球員適應, 因為老尼快節奏、無防守的系統能夠輕易地讓球員融入。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.49.68

01/20 01:25, , 1F
no-defense...........
01/20 01:25, 1F

01/20 02:41, , 2F
g大好久沒來溜馬版了><~
01/20 02:41, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15iEtOV6 (G-S-WARRIORS)