[情報] 2010澳網決賽賽後訪問

看板Federer作者 (莫非)時間14年前 (2010/02/01 00:10), 編輯推噓26(2605)
留言31則, 25人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/yb5rcts Roger Federer def. Andy Murray 6-3 6-4 7-6(11) An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Would you say maybe your ability to retrieve is just as important as shot making, the balls you ran down? 你會說或許你救球的能力是跟擊球的能力一樣重要的嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I definitely think footwork is something of the most important things in tennis, especially at the level that we're playing at. At the moment, I think it's become extremely physical, you know, the game of tennis, especially at the baseline. It's not as much back and forth. It's more side to side. 是阿,我的意思是,我想腳步的確是網球中最重要的一項能力之一,尤其是在我們所打的 水平。同時,網球也變得極端需要體力,尤其是在底線。並不只是前後而已,也有左右跑 動。 I feel like, you know, my movement's back. I think that's a great thing. I definitely had to play some of my best tennis tonight to come through. That was clearly the case. 我感覺,我的移位回來了。我想這是件好事。我今天的確需要打出一些我最好的網球來度 過難關。情況就是這樣。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Did you think it was a great strategy tonight, more than usual? 你想今晚的策略是否比往常還要更好? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, he's obviously a very patient man from the baseline, you know. I mean, I think this is how he made it to the top really. You know, not missing much, being dangerous, mixing up his pace very well, some loopier, some flatter. He can obviously go angle, hard down the line, as well as his backhand. I think that makes him particularly tough to play against. Andy Murray是在底線非常有耐心的一位選手。我想他這項能力真的已到達頂尖了。不會 有太多失誤、很危險、步調保持非常好,有時比較溫和?、有時比較平擊。他可以打出很 厲害的角度、也打得很深,反拍也是。我想這使他是個很難對付的對手。 I think the first set was very interesting on a mental and on a physical level. I thought he played at a very high intensity. I think the first set could have gone either way. So for me to get the first break and play well the way I did, and I think him as well, was obviously crucial for the match, you know, that we were both playing so well. 我想在第一盤時,身體跟心靈上都是在非常有趣的水平。我想他打出非常高的強度。我覺 得第一盤的情況可能往任一方向發展。所以對我來說,我拿到第一個破發、以不錯的方式 打球,這對整場比賽而言是很重要的,我想對他來說也是,我們今天都打得不錯。 Somebody had to win the set. Thankfully it was me. I think I was hitting the ball well. I felt that from the start. So I always knew it was going to be a very intense match, you know. I'm happy I was able to play so aggressive and patient at the same time because that's what you got to be against Murray. 總是有人會贏下這盤。感謝天是我贏了。我想我擊球不錯。我從一開始就覺得如此。所以 我總是知道這會是場緊湊的比賽。我很高興我可以打得很積極,同時也保持耐心,因為這 是要跟Murray打所需要的。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. We saw you engage in psychological warfare, talking about the pressure on him, how long it's been, using 150,000 years out on court. Was it so much sweeter beating Andy because he has a very good record against you and has got under your skin in the past? 我們看到你也參與了精神上的戰鬥,提到了在他身上的壓力,十五萬年是多麼長的一段時 間。擊敗Andy後,會因為他對你的對戰紀錄佔上風,曾經在過去讓你痛徹心扉?,而感到 比較甜美嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I think it got exaggerated. The on court interview, I don't take those serious anyway. If you think it was a mental thing, it was not the case, you know. 我想,這有點太誇大了。那場賽後在場上的訪問,我並沒有很嚴肅地看待。如果你覺得那 是心理方面的問題,並不是這樣。 But you ask me a question, I'll give you a straight answer. That's how the press conference was after the Tsonga match. It's not an easy thing to do to win your first Grand Slam. That's not mental, you know, trying to screw with his head, you know. It's just a tough thing, you know. 但你問我個問題,我會給你個直接的答案。在對Tsonga比賽後的記者會就是這樣。要贏下 你第一個大滿貫並不是件簡單的事。這並不是心靈上的,試著把你的腦袋栓牢?。只是要 贏個大滿貫本身就是件很困難的事。 The next one is not gonna get any easier. But his game is so good that I'm convinced he will win one, you know. And I thought he did really well tonight because conditions were tough. I mean, I think I played a great match. So someone's got to win, and I'm happy it was me. 下一個並不會變得比較簡單一點。但他的比賽打得很好,所以我相信他會得到一個的。我 想他今晚做得很好,因為情況是如此困難。我的意思是,我想我打了一場很棒的比賽。有 人要拿下,我很高興那是我。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. After the emotions of wins 14 and 15, how do you rate a 16th title? 在贏下第十四跟第十五個大滿貫時的激動感情後,你如何看待這第十六個? ROGER FEDERER: I think you also got to see the way a match ends. Is it 40 Love point where serving and you're up 5 Love, or in a breaker. I don't even know the score, 13 11. Sometimes it's over before you know it. 我想你也得看看比賽最後結束的方式。是在40-0的發球局,而且你是5-0,還是在一個破 發球局。我甚至不知道這比分,13-11。有時候它在你還沒理解之前就結束了。 This felt similar to the Wimbledon victory in a way, because all of a sudden it was over and it hit me, you know. Whereas before I made the dropshot and I think I won, and might have been much more emotional, you know. 這感覺有點像是在溫布頓的勝利,因為突然間它結束了,勝利衝擊著我。然而在我放那個 小球之前我想我贏了,或許那時我會更激動。 But then after losing that point, I'm thinking, My God, he just grabbed the trophy out of my hands. I might end up losing this thing. Two or three points later, I'm the winner after all. 但接下來我輸了那分,我想,天阿,他剛從我手中拿走那勝利。我必須停止不要輸掉這個 。在兩三分之後,我終於贏了。 It was very much a rollercoaster with the emotions. You know, you just try to stay focused. I guess the match point was over, and I was like, Oh, my God, this is it. That's kind of how I felt. It was great. 這就好像在坐雲霄飛車一樣。(球迷也是啊…)你只是試著保持專注。我猜在那賽末點拿下 後,我就像是,喔天啊,這就終於贏了。我大概是這樣的感覺。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. How do you keep doing it year after year, Grand Slam after Grand Slam? You make it look so easy, and obviously it isn't. 你如何年復一年、一個大滿貫接一個大滿貫,持續前進?你讓它看起來好像很簡單一樣, 事實上顯然並非如此。 ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, look, there's no secret behind it. You know, I mean, definitely a very talented player (laughter). I always knew I had something special, but I didn't know it was like, you know, that crazy. 嗯,在這背後沒有秘密。你知道,就是一個非常有天份的運動員(笑)。我總是知道我有一 些特別的,但我不知道這會這麼瘋狂。 I definitely had to work extremely hard so I would pick the right shot at the right time. For instance, on the match point I decided to hit a dropshot. You got to be crazy to do that. 我當然必須非常非常努力,所以我才能在對的時間打出正確的球。比方說,在那賽末點我 決定打個小球。或許是要放手一搏才能做到。 But I just you know, I always knew I had it in my hand. The question is do I have it in my mind and in my legs, you know. That's something I had to work extremely hard at. Now I feel like obviously I'm being pushed a great deal by the new generation coming up. I always feel sort of tennis changes sort of every five years. 但我只是,我知道我手中擁有什麼。問題是在我腦袋中跟我的腳上有沒有。這是我必須非 常努力的。現在我覺得我被年輕一代追趕上來的球員推動得很多。每五年我總是感覺網球 有些改變。 Because when I came on tour, matches were played very differently. It was more of a bluff game, guys serving well, but there was always a weakness you could go to. Today that doesn't exist anymore. I think that's also thanks to guys like Murray. They've made me a better player, because I think this has been one of my finest performances, you know, in a long time, or maybe forever. 因為當我在巡迴賽事時,比賽是打得完全不同。比較像是一個直率的比賽,對方發球很好 ,但總是有弱點可以去攻擊的。今天則完全不是這樣。我想這也得感謝像是Murray這些人 。他們讓我變得更好,因為我想這是我長久以來最好的一個表現之一,或許是永遠。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Would you have been confident even if you lost the third set? How were you feeling at that point? 如果即使你輸掉了第三盤,你也會有信心嗎?在那分時你感覺是什麼? ROGER FEDERER: I mean, I think it would have been very interesting obviously to see how he would have handled it, you know, coming off such a high of winning the third set. Then still I think it was very physical, so it would have been very taxing on his body and my body, you know, just to see how we would have both sort of pulled up after that third set. 我想,看他怎麼處理這會是很有趣的,如果成功贏下第三盤。然後我想還是體能上的問題 ,對我的身體跟他的身體都是很大的負擔,看我們在第三盤之後會如何。 Unfortunately, it didn't happen for him. But it was played at a very high intensity, I think, from start to finish. Rallies were long. They were physical. I would have been okay. I still had the lead, so wouldn't have been a problem. 不幸地,從他的角度來說,這並沒有發生。但我想這場比賽有非常高的強度,從開始到結 束。來回的擊球是很長的。它們都很花體力。我是還OK的。我還是保有優勢,這並不會是 個問題。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Andy said he can cry like you, but he can't play like you. You were very gracious about what you said about him afterwards. What makes you think he will win one of the trophies? Andy Murray說他可以哭得跟你一樣,但他無法打得跟你一樣。你在那之後說的話很高貴 。什麼讓你覺得他將來會贏得一個大滿貫? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I just think he's I mean, he's a wonderful mover, tactician, great backhand. He has got everything you need to beat the best and to win big tournaments. You know, sometimes it just doesn't happen when you want. Sometimes it all of a sudden happens without you knowing that it did. 我只是覺得他是個絕佳的移位者、策略家,也有好的反拍。他擁有每一項贏得一個大賽事 所需要的東西。有時候它只是在你想要的時候不發生。有時候它在你不知道你可以達成時 忽然發生了。 He's going through, I mean, you know, a tough generation at the moment. There's many guys. You know, I've dominated hard court and grass for a long time; Rafa did clay. Rafa also became very strong on the other surfaces and so forth. 他走過來了,在現在的一個艱難世代。有很多選手。你知道,我算是主宰了硬地跟草地 很長一段時間。Nadal則是紅土王者,在其他場地上也很厲害。 So I think it's just not an easy thing to do, Grand Slams, and I proved it again tonight. But I think he's extremely strong in his mind, and I just feel like he's got the game to do it. The question is just when. 所以我想這只是(拿到大滿貫)它並不是件很容易完成的事,我今晚再次證明它。但我想他 的精神是很強壯的,我覺得他已經可以拿下比賽了,只是時間上的問題。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. This is your first Australian Open for a couple of years. Can we now start talking about a Grand Slam? Is that on your mind with Nadal having some issues and you looking very good? 這是你幾年來第一個澳網。我們可以現在開始談談大滿貫嗎?這是在你腦袋中所有的事嗎 ? ROGER FEDERER: Look, I mean, it's not something I've ever put in my mind that this is something I want to achieve. I'll still go and play the smaller tournaments, you know, the Masters 1000s, the ones we're supposed to play. I try to give my best everywhere I go to, because I think there's not only the Grand Slams. 這並不是我曾放在心上想要去完成的。我仍會打些較小的賽事,大師賽等等,我們應該要 去打的那些。不管在哪我試著保持我的最佳狀態,因為我想並不是只有大滿貫賽而已。 Of course, they are important, but I try to respect every tournament that invites me to go play there. There's the fans who pay tickets. I want to live up to my expectations, too. 當然他們非常重要,但我試著尊敬邀請我去打的每個賽事。那兒是有買票的球迷。我也想 要達成我的期望。 I won't just put the entire calendar just around trying to win the calendar Grand Slam. I mean, it's something if it happens, it does, it's great; but it's not something that's like my number one goal. Not at all. It's the same as I haven't put a number on how many Grand Slams I want to try to win. Whatever happens happens. 我不會把我整個賽程安排成只是試著去贏大滿貫。(贏大滿貫)它是件如果發生了很好的事 ,但並不是我的首要目標。完全不是。我也沒有對於我想要贏幾個大滿貫設下個目標數字 。會是我的,就是我的。 You know, I really want to try to enjoy, you know, my end to my career, because I've reached already so many goals I thought were never possible. I really want to just enjoy the tour, and that's what I'm doing at the moment. Obviously as a dad as well even more so. 我是想要試著去享受我生涯的最後,因為我已經達成如此多我從未覺得有可能完成的目標 。我真的只是想要享受著賽事,這是我現在所做的。當然同時也是更享受身為一個父親的 樂趣。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Do you let yourself sort of think about what sort of legacy you'd like to leave on the game when it is done? 你會讓你自己去想,你想要留下什麼樣的傳奇成就嗎? ROGER FEDERER: No, neither. I just think it's something that's going to be once I hang up my racquet, that's when people should judge me and talk about what great things I did, maybe less great things I did, you know. 不。我只是覺得那是當我掛起我的球拍之後的事,當人們開始評論我,談論我做了哪些厲 害的事,又或者沒那麼厲害的事。 But I try to be good for the game, leave it better off than when I arrived, even though that's hard. I'm very thankful to the legends of the game who created this great platform for us. We did have another record crowd attendance at the Australian Open. 但我試著在比賽中保持良好狀態,在離開時比到達時更好,雖然這很困難。我對於為我們 創造這美好平台的傳奇比賽也很感謝。我們在澳網有另一個觀眾參與人數的紀錄。 For me to be part of something like this is something also very special, of course. 對我來說,能參與其中,當然也是非常特別的。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. The way you feel and the way you're playing, is there any suggestion that you couldn't go on for another four, five years? Doesn't seem to take that much out of you. You have a new physio working with you. 你目前的心理狀態跟你打球的方式,有任何讓你不能再打個四五年的嗎?看起來似乎沒有 。你有一個新的物理治療師。 ROGER FEDERER: Sure, but there is never a guarantee. Tennis has always been that way. For the last 10 years I go week in, week out. Every practice I play, I hope I'm going to be healthy on the other side. 當然,但永遠都無法保證。網球永遠是這樣。在過去十年我每週每週都打球。我希望我可 以保持健康。 But I feel, like you said, my game is not as taxing as other players' games. I also think I have a very relaxed mind when it comes to the game of tennis. I'll definitely try my best on the court. I'm professional the way I'm supposed to be. 但我覺得,我的比賽不像其他球員那麼有壓力。我也覺得當提到網球比賽時,我有非常放 鬆的心靈。在場上我當然會全力以赴。我在我應該要有的專業。 But off the court, it's a matter of relaxing and enjoying it, you know, seeing friends and families. There's more important things than tennis after all. I think that's something I've always had a clear vision of how my life is, you know. I think that's also helped me to go through better and tougher phases, you know, because I know this is an incredible trip I'm on. 但在場外,就是要放鬆享受生命,見見朋友和家人。這是比網球還要重要的。我想這是我 對我的人生一直保持的觀點。我覺得這也幫助我度過一些好的或艱難的時刻,因為我知道 我正在一個難以置信的網球旅途。 We'll see where it ends, you know. I hope not anytime soon. 就讓我們拭目以待究竟何時會結束。我希望不會太快。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. You mentioned a couple times it's your first major win as a dad. Did you ever doubt you'd be able to keep winning as a father? 你提到幾次這是你當爸爸後第一個贏到的大滿貫。你曾經懷疑過在當爸爸後是否能再繼續 贏個回來嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Not really. I mean, it was more put out there, you know, that apparently it's hard to do. Not as hard as it seems (laughter). 也不是。顯然要贏個大滿貫是不容易的。也沒有它看起來那麼難啦。(笑) I mean, I think the special win for me was winning in Cincinnati, I think. I think the girls were barely two, three weeks old. That was terrific. That was very special. Sure, this is the first Grand Slam, but it doesn't feel as much as the Cincinnati victory felt like, just because there it was right off the bat; it was fresh. 我的意思是,我覺得對我而言那個特別的勝利是在辛辛那提。我想那時候女兒們才兩三個 禮拜大。那真是無與倫比的特別。當然這是(當爸爸後)第一個大滿貫,但並沒有像辛辛那 提的勝利有那麼特殊的感覺,在那時候那是立即新鮮的經驗。 It was all in my mind, you know. So to get through that tournament by beating Andy and Novak in the semis and finals was very special. Then, of course, being a dad, just coming off the whole thing was amazing. 很多事在我的腦子裡。所以可以在半決賽打敗Andy Murray和在決賽贏Novak Djokovic是 很特別的。當然身為一個父親,完成這所有一切是很令人驚奇的。 This is obviously terrific, as well. Maybe not as much as the dad part, but just more that I can still do it, you know, after losing the US Open final. 這次也是很美好的。或許不太是因為身為一個父親的部份,更多的是我仍可以完成它,在 美網決賽輸了之後。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. How will you celebrate tonight? Any different? 你今晚會如何慶祝?有任何不同嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Friends and family, you know. See if the babies are up. Hope not (smiling). Otherwise I'll wake them up tomorrow or I'll just grab them because I'm so happy. 跟朋友和家人。看看女兒們起床了沒。希望沒有(笑)。或許會在明天搖醒她們或者就抱抱 她們,因為我是如此開心。 No, we'll just have a good time tonight with drinks and food. That's what I usually do, regardless if I win or lose. It's something I've got the habit, you know, because I got a lot of support. I just like to let the tournament unwind a bit, you know, see where it ends. At 12:00 apparently we have a photo shoot. 沒有啦,今晚我們就會好好吃喝一番。這是我通常會做的,不管是輸還贏。這是我的習慣 ,因為我得到這麼多支持。我只是喜歡讓賽事有個了結。當然在12:00我們會拍照。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Can you understand why Andy got emotional at the end? You've been through that yourself. You say it's hard to win the first one. Can you appreciate why he felt as deflated as he did at the end? 你可以理解為何Andy Murray在最後有點激動嗎?你也曾經經歷。你說要贏第一次是很困 難的。你可以感同身受他最後為何會有這種情緒嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Uhm, yeah, I mean, of course I do. I mean, it happened to me, too, you know. I think the US Open everything happened a bit quick for him there. I think he played back to back Saturday, Sunday matches, a match with Rafa. 嗯是啊,當然我有。我也曾發生過這種事。我想在美網(2008年)一切對Andy來說一切發生 得太快。他打了星期六跟星期天的比賽,擊敗Nadal。 Before he knew it, he was in the US Open final and he didn't know what hit him. He lost. You know, I think he was still happy with the outcome, you know, because to Rafa the victory for him was a huge one. But maybe he didn't have time to really get emotional about it. 在他還沒完全消化前,他進入美網決賽,然後他自己不知道他怎麼了。他輸了。我想他對 於這結果還算滿意,因為贏了Nadal對他來說是個巨大的勝利。但或許他沒有時間對此感 到激動。 I don't know if you ever heard me say, but the US Open is very loud, so you don't maybe start thinking too much of, how did I play, am I disappointed. Here in Australia or Wimbledon, it's very different. It's very quiet. It's very respectful. Standing ovation. It builds up in you as the trophy ceremony goes by. 我不知道你是否曾聽我這麼說過,但美網是很吵的,所以你或許不會想太多,我打得怎樣 ,我是不是失望。在澳網或溫布頓,情況很不一樣。很安靜。很敬重。起立鼓掌。隨著頒 獎儀式進行,情緒逐漸累積。 I thought he was actually doing fine until he told me, I think there will be some tears. I'm like, Don't worry, it will be all right. And he actually did. 我想他其實做得不錯直到他告訴我,我感覺或許他會流淚。我就是要他不要擔心,總會好 的。他其實有做到。 You know, in a way it was hard to watch, but at the same time I like seeing players who care for the game. I don't know. It's nice to see, you know. So you wish, you know, only the best for him. 你知道,其實這有點令人不忍觀看,但同時,我喜歡看到如此在乎比賽的球員。我不知道 。能看到這還是很好的。所以你只能祝福他。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.205.27

02/01 00:18, , 1F
超級快! 有神快推!
02/01 00:18, 1F

02/01 00:19, , 2F
感謝翻譯~ 雖然今天Roger贏了 但也為了murray流了些眼淚
02/01 00:19, 2F

02/01 00:19, , 3F
感謝翻譯!!推推
02/01 00:19, 3F

02/01 00:19, , 4F
他真的值得一個大滿貫冠軍 身上壓力太大了Q_O
02/01 00:19, 4F