[情報] 2010澳網第三輪賽後訪問

看板Federer作者 (莫非)時間14年前 (2010/01/24 03:40), 編輯推噓6(606)
留言12則, 9人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/yjt5k9b 簡翻,有些看不懂 Roger Federer def. Albert Montanes 6-3 6-4 6-4 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Could you assess your game today? Tell us what you thought of it. 今天的比賽如何? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I thought it was dominated from my side with my serve, which allowed me then to take chance on the return. Pretty straightforward match, really. I don't remember him having any breakpoints. But, yeah, it was tough to play. He was playing tough from the baseline and making it hard for myself. I'm happy with the match and was able to serve it out, so it was good. 我的發球還不錯,所以可以在之後對方的發球局掌握機會。我記得沒有給對方任何一個破 發點。 但今天也是困難的一場比賽。他在底線打得很好。我很高興比賽最後的結果,能夠用發球 化解,總而言之是不錯的。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. I think you made 39 unforced errors. I know you've got high standards. Is that a little bit disappointing? 我想你今天有三十九個UE。我知道你有很高的標準。這是否有點令人失望? ROGER FEDERER: No. I don't care about stats. That's not me. 不,我不在乎那些數據,那不是我。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Are you happy with the way the tournament's going now? 對於這賽事的表現你目前還高興嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Sure. I mean, I'm happy I survived a scare against Andreev. After that, I was able to come through comfortably in the next two rounds into week two. I feel like I'm obviously fresh and ready to take on the bigger names. So far it's been great. I'm happy the way I'm feeling. Obviously you'll elevate your game gradually as the opponents get harder. So I'm happy the way I feel. 是啊,我很高興我撐過對Andreev的比賽。然後在接下來的兩輪也都打得還OK,可以繼續 第二周的比賽。我覺得我還很有活力,準備好應付更多更大的比賽。 總而言之,一切都還不錯,顯然當你的對手變強時,你也會跟著提升你的比賽。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Do you sense that there is an even greater strength in depth at the top of the game? Coming into this event, you could have made a case for probably 12 players having a great shot at winning this. 你有感覺到現在愈來愈多人有競爭力,瞄準這個大滿貫?(其實我不確定他在問甚麼) ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I definitely think we have guys now as they get older as well, they're gonna win bigger tournaments and have more experience. Before, the group was Del Potro, Murray, Djokovic, and all those guys. They were just coming out of their teens. You can't expect them right away to win slams. Now they're all in a good age where normally you either make your move or, you know, you definitely have a chance. So that's what we're looking at at the moment. A few guys have already won slams. That's not an easy thing to do, because, I mean, Rafa and myself are still around and making it extremely hard for guys to take home any slams. Because over five sets in two weeks, I think we know best how it works. But, um, I think it's an interesting draw again. You know, I think there's no easy ways to a final or to a victory here. So you definitely gotta probably beat some of the best players in the world. 是啊我想現在網壇有這些人,隨著他們年紀漸長,贏了更多更大的賽事,也有更多經驗。 之前有Del Potro、Andy Murray、Novak Djokovic等等這些人。那時他們才剛出來,你不 能期待他們馬上就贏個大滿貫。現在他們都到了良好的年紀,所以大家都有機會。 有些人已經贏了一些大滿貫。這並不是一件容易的事,因為我跟Nadal還在這兒,讓這些 傢伙沒那麼好拿到大滿貫。因為在連續兩個禮拜的比賽後,我想我們最知道該如何應付。 但,我想這是很有趣的籤表。要到達勝利沒有任何簡單的路。所以你必須打敗一些或許是 世上最佳的球員。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Does that drive you, the fact that the youngsters on the block are nipping at your heels nowadays? 年輕人在覬覦你的位子,這有給你動力嗎? ROGER FEDERER: No. I think you can always find ways to motivate yourself. I obviously loved the time when I was dominating and winning 10 to 12 tournaments a year and not losing to any top 10 player. I mean, those were fantastic times for me, of course. But then again, it was also nice going through the time with the incredible rivalry I had with Rafa. Before that, being able to play against guys like Sampras and Agassi and so forth and being the up and coming guy. So I think you take it as it is and try to make the best out of it. That's the way I looked at it. I think today it's a completely different situation. I'm still at the top of the rankings and I like to be challenged. That's what makes me better. 不,我想你總是可以找到一些方法來激勵自己。當然我很喜歡我主宰的日子,一年贏十到 十二個巡迴賽事,沒有輸給任何前十的球員。我是說,當然那對我而言是很美好的。 但,有個最佳對手像是Rafal Nadal,也是很棒的。更早之前,可以和Sampras、Agassi這 些人打,我是那個漸漸成長的人。所以我認為你總是可以從中得到你所需要的。這是我的 看法。 我想今天又是一個全然不同的局面。我仍在很高的排名,我喜歡被挑戰。這也讓我變得更 好。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. How do you feel in comparison to the last time you won a Grand Slam as far as form? 跟你上次拿到大滿貫相較,你的感覺有甚麼不同? ROGER FEDERER: My form is fine. I think you have to assess it as the tournament goes on. You can feel great today and play a horror in two days' time. I don't want to say I'm playing the best tennis of my life, because I haven't had to so far. Depends how you're being pushed and how the opponent is playing. I'll go match by match. 還不錯。我想隨著賽事進行你總是有不同評價。你可以在今天覺得很好,後兩天後有個糟 糕的時刻。我不想說我正在打我人生最好的網球,因為我還沒有過這種時刻。 取決於你如何被激勵還有你的對手如何。我會一場一場地好好加油。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. We saw Nadal fighting pretty hard last night and getting through. Everyone talks about his mental strength. Do you think you get enough credit for your mental strength and toughness? 昨晚Nadal有場困難的比賽,最後他贏了。每個人都在談論他的精神力量。你覺得你自己 是否夠強大? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I think from the experts' sides I do. I don't know how much the regular media or fans talk about it. But I think you definitely need it to stay at the top of the rankings for so long. Victories don't come easy. If you look at today's match I don't know how many watched it today but it looks straightforward. If you're on the other side of the planet you think, okay, no problems whatsoever. But it was a tough match. I had to battle through, and there was tough moments and frustrating moments out there. They don't come easy, those victories. You have to be mentally strong to be at the top no matter regardless of the player you are. With him, it's from point one to the last point it's always the same intensity. He never drops it. I think that's what is different if you look at him and other players. 我想,從專家的角度來說我是有啦。我不知道一般媒體或球迷怎麼談論。但我覺得要長期 保持在頂尖你絕對是需要的。 勝利不是天上掉下來的。如果你看今天的比賽,我不知道多少人有看,但它表面上看起來 是直接的。如果你是在這星球的另一端(?),你覺得OK啊沒什麼問題。 但它是場困難的比賽。我必須奮鬥努力,同時它也有困難、令人沮喪的時刻。勝利來的並 不容易。你的心靈必須夠強壯,不管你是不是在頂端,只要你是球員。 對他(Nadal)而言,從第一分到最後一分都是保持一樣的強度。他從不放棄任一分。我想 這是他跟其他球員不一樣的地方。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. It's the first time we've had the top three players on the council. You've been in that role for a while now. Do you feel like you guys are having any affect on the way the tour's run? 這是第一次前三的球員都在委員會。你是在委員會一段時間了。你覺得你們對於各個賽事 的安排有任何影響嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Well, we try to, you know, be involved, of course, as much as we can. You know, of course more importantly is that we play good tennis. We want to leave, I think, the game better off. For this, we would like to be involved obviously in the decision making to some degree. You know, of course we do trust Adam Helfant and the board. But I think it's better for everyone, to be quite honest, that we are involved. Because too many times as it happened that the decisions have been taken and we almost only heard about it through the press in the past. That's not the way I think it should be run. I'm happy that Rafa and Novak have a big interest. I also the other guys, if we would ask them, would be interested to be on the board. But I think they trust what we do at the moment, so it's going pretty smoothly. 我們盡我們可能地嘗試著。當然更重要的是我們要打出好的網球。我們想要有更好的比賽 。 所以我們想要在某種程度上有參與決策。當然我們也信任Adam Helfant(ATP主席)和其他 人。 但我想對於每個人來說,我們有參與是比較好的。因為過去有很多時候,某政策被決定了 ,然後我們幾乎都是從媒體聽來的。 我覺得這不是它應該有的模式。我很高興Nadal和Djokovic都有很大的興趣。我想如果你 去問其他人,他們也對這委員會有興趣。但我想他們現在相信我們所做的,所以目前還不 錯。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. What do you think are the top pressing issues? 你覺得現在甚麼議題是最重要的? ROGER FEDERER: At the moment? 現在? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. Yeah, for the tour. 是的,對於賽事。 ROGER FEDERER: I think it would be nice to have a main sponsor for the ATP. I think that's maybe No. 1. I always think figuring out, you know, sort of tennis mostly on TV as much as possible, especially in Europe where the markets are pretty difficult to get to sometimes. Because one's French speaking, one's German, one's English, one's Italian. You have to go to each individual market which kind of makes it hard. I think that would be nice, to get as much tennis on TV as possible. Other than that, just shortening of the schedule. I don't know if that's a really big priority. I mean, it's always something we'll talk about for the next hundred years. But we'll see if it's possible to change or not. It's something we're always debating. And as the top guys, I think we'll come together and find a solution for that. The longer the season is the more weeks you have off during the season, so it always works. 我想如果ATP有主要贊助商是不錯的。如果在\電視上有愈來愈多網球,尤其是在歐洲這種 有時候市場是很難取得的地方。 因為有法文、德文、義大利文、英文等等,你必須進入不同市場,某種程度上也是困難的 。我想如果在電視上有更多網球是不錯的。 另外就是縮短賽事。我不知道那是否是重要的優先考量。我的意思是它永遠是在接下來的 一百年裡面我們會討論的。我們會看看它到底是否可以改變。 它是我們永遠在爭論的。我想我們會努力找出辦法。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q. To follow up with that question, they're talking about a World Cup competition which could be replacing the Davis Cup over two years. What do you think about that? We read some strange stories, like the players can be substituted during the match. So if it comes out from you straight as you said it, or you read it from the press, did you read anything about it? 大家談論兩年後用世界杯來取代台維斯杯,你覺得呢?我們聽到一些奇怪的故事,像是球 員在比賽中可以用替代的。你有得到任何資訊嗎? ROGER FEDERER: I heard. I mean, I was not in the press the week prior to the Australian Open, because I didn't to have speak to you guys, you know, because I wasn't playing in Kooyong. I just read a lot as well. I don't know quite enough about the concept, so I don't know. We'll see how it goes. Focus is on the tournament, not on the World Cup or Davis Cup. We know we have issues, but we'll see. Probably I'll look more into it after the Australian Open. 我有聽到一些。我的意思是,在澳網一個禮拜前,我沒有跟媒體接觸,因為我沒有參加庫 揚經典賽所以我不用說給你們聽。 我也聽到很多傳言。總而言之,我不知道,我也沒有了解太多。現在的重點是澳網。 或許在澳網後我會去了解更多。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. You spoke on court after the match about the fact that your father worked here for a few months, and there was a chance for a while that the family could have emigrated to Australia. Could you elaborate on that? 你賽後在球場上提到你的父親曾經在這裡工作幾個月,曾經有機會全家要搬到澳洲來。可 以更詳細地說明這件事嗎? ROGER FEDERER: I don't remember quite I was maybe 12, 14 years old. I remember actually my parents having a debate, are we moving away from Switzerland to come live over here. At the end, they just said, Look, we have all our friends over here. And even though it's lucrative and nice to go to Australia, they love the country, they also asked us kids. And we were like, whatever the parents decide. What are we gonna decide here? So at the end they decided to stay in Switzerland. So, yeah, it was interesting time, you know, but it was quickly decided on. I think we even went I mean, went on vacation here maybe before I joined the National Tennis Center at 14. We went on a big vacation here through Melbourne and Brisbane and Cairns and everything to maybe get a better idea of the country. Beautiful vacation, but at the end we decided to stay in Switzerland. 我記不太清楚了,那時或許我是十二還十四歲。我確實記得那時我雙親有個爭論,要不要 從瑞士搬到這兒來。 雖然搬到澳洲是件很好的事,他們還是喜歡瑞士,他們也問我們小孩子的意見。然後我們 的意思大概就是不管父母怎樣決定都行。 最後我們還是決定留在瑞士。那是很有趣的一段時間,不過其實是很快決定的。或許在我 十四歲去國家網球中心之前,我們還有來這裡度假。 我們在墨爾本、布里斯本、凱恩斯度個長假,對澳洲有進一步的認識。美好的假期,但最 後還是決定留在瑞士。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Q. What was your father doing out here? And secondly, Australia Day is coming up, and traditionally any new citizens who want to change nationalities choose that day to do it. You've still got time. 你父親是在這兒做甚麼的?另外Australia Day(澳洲國慶日)快到了,傳統上任何想要改 變國籍的新公民都會在這天做這件事。你還有時間。 ROGER FEDERER: I would probably move first to South Africa than Australia, because I have that passport, too. No, my father was working in the paper industry. I don't know how you call it in English. Ask him yourself. He's in the corridor sometimes. 比起澳洲,我應該會先移到南非,因為我也有那邊的護照。我父親是在紙業?(paper industry)工作。不知道在英文怎麼稱呼。去問他吧。有時候他也會在走廊上。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.172.131 ※ 編輯: wisteriachi 來自: 118.169.172.131 (01/24 03:43)

01/24 04:09, , 1F
推 感謝翻譯 辛苦了
01/24 04:09, 1F

01/24 08:09, , 2F
推 不過是一年拿到十到十二個巡迴賽冠軍喔~
01/24 08:09, 2F

01/24 10:04, , 3F
耶 找到這場記者會影片了 http://tinyurl.com/y9h3pjk
01/24 10:04, 3F

01/24 10:05, , 4F
有人有第三輪賽後場上訪問影片嗎?Rogi講了些有趣的東西
01/24 10:05, 4F

01/24 10:06, , 5F
感謝翻譯 翻譯真辛苦
01/24 10:06, 5F

01/24 10:17, , 6F
最後兩個問題,Rogi很努力得在回憶耶~ XD
01/24 10:17, 6F

01/24 11:45, , 7F
第五個回答應該不是說大滿貫喔 不然一年十到十二個...
01/24 11:45, 7F

01/24 11:46, , 8F
還是謝謝分享!!
01/24 11:46, 8F

01/24 11:47, , 9F
推~感謝翻譯
01/24 11:47, 9F

01/24 15:12, , 10F
對,我翻到暈頭了...XD
01/24 15:12, 10F
※ 編輯: wisteriachi 來自: 118.169.162.27 (01/24 15:13)

12/06 18:07, 5年前 , 11F
感謝翻譯 翻譯真辛苦 https://daxiv.com
12/06 18:07, 11F

04/16 19:49, 5年前 , 12F
//tinyurl.c https://moxox.com
04/16 19:49, 12F
文章代碼(AID): #1BMr303E (Federer)