[情報] 澳網第三輪賽後訪問

看板Federer作者 (Girl You Know It's True)時間15年前 (2009/01/23 23:33), 編輯推噓12(1205)
留言17則, 15人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
Q. Today Marat and Fabrice played probably the last matches here. Can you assess who they are in the tennis, what they represent? 今天沙帥(Marat)和魔術師(Fabrice)可能都是最後一次在這比賽,說說他們在網壇的地位 ,他們代表什麼? ROGER FEDERER: That's disappointing. I love playing the guy. It's not like it's the end, right? I'm making it sound like he's not going to ever play tennis again. 有點令人失望,我喜歡和他打,這並不是結束,不是嗎?我好像說的他不再打了一樣 Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life. 總之,我喜歡和他打,他的性格帶給網壇不一樣的面貌,場內外都是。他是個真性情的人 Yeah, I respect him for what a competitor he is. I hope it's not the last one tonight. If it were to be the last one at the Australian Open, I think we both kind of feel good about having played each other at the highest level. We tried to come with a good match. 我尊敬他是我的對手,希望這不是最後一場比賽。如果這是澳網最後一夜,我想我們彼此 對於能夠有這高水準的比賽感到滿意,我們試著打出好比賽。 On Fabrice, I guess he's one of those magicians that's going to leave the game. It's unfortunate, but I think his time is coming too. His game is not very easy to play at this stage. Players are getting stronger and faster and more powerful. He doesn't have that much of possibilities from the baseline, but still makes it work. 至於魔術師,他是要離開網壇的奇葩之一。這令人惋惜,但我想時候也到了。他的打法在 現今網壇很難生存。選手們都越來越強壯、有力量,他在底線機會不多,但偶有佳作。 It's incredible effort what he has been able to do over all the years. There again, I was fortunate enough to learn things from him, because he's quite a tricky player to play against. He teaches you how to treat a tennis ball. You know, not to go crazy about it. 他這麼多年的努力很不可思議。我有幸從他那吸取經驗,因為他是個頗聰明的選手,他敎 你如何對待網球,就是不要太crazy (編按:誰有比較好的翻法 Orz) Marat can write a song about playing Fabrice. I'm happy I understood how to play Fabrice, because it's a tricky way to play against him. It was great. There again, I hope I'll get a chance to play him again. 沙帥可以寫首關於跟魔術師對戰的歌(編按:兩人生涯對戰7-2。沙帥曾說過"跟我說要和魔 術師打就等於叫我去死")。我很高興知道怎樣應付魔術師,跟他打要很聰明,希望能有機 會再跟他對上 Q. When the time comes for you to make a similar decision, do you think you'll announce it at the start of the year? Or do you think when you've played your last match you'll just say, That was that? 當你也到了該做相同決定,你會在最後一年宣布嗎?還是說到你最後一場才講,"我要退休 了?" ROGER FEDERER: That's a tough call. I guess saying it one year in advance it's kind of tough, too. Everywhere you go they make a big deal about it. Is that what you want? Okay, that's fine. That's is what you choose to do. 這很難決定,退休前一年講也很難,走到哪大家都會大作文章,這是你想要的嘛?好吧, 這就是你的決定 If you just say, like Agassi, for instance, he did it at Wimbledon, right? The US Open it was all done. It's a shorter period. Maybe less pressure to play, and then that's it. 如果你向阿格西那樣,他在溫網說了,美網退休,這期間很短,也許這樣打壓力比較少 But people just do it also last match, this is my last tournament. Bang, that's it. I don't know what type of guy I am. I'm not thinking about it. Obviously I don't know what's going to happen. Yeah, a year seems a long time to me. 但也有人是最後一場講:"這是我最後的錦標",砰!就醬。我不知道我是那種,我還在想 。我不知道接下來會怎樣,一年對我來說很長。(編按:所以他會...) Q. To beat him in straight sets you must feel pretty good. 能直落三擊敗他感覺一定很棒 ROGER FEDERER: I thought it was a good match for me. I played well from the start. I didn't give him a whole a lot. I don't think I have to save breakpoint, which I guess is great against such a good returner like Marat can be. 對我而言,這場好比賽。一開始我就打的很好,沒給他太多機會。面對Marat這種很好的回 球者來說,不用挽救破發點是很棒的 I understand that I didn't play Marat in his prime. Still, there was moments where he did play very well for like, I would say, maybe in the third set I think he played great. 我了解今天不是對上巔峰的Marat,但他還是有打出很棒的球,像第三盤他就打的不錯 He just couldn't keep it up for the entire three sets. So he kind of missed too much in the first two. I took advantage of that. For me, it was a rock solid match. I came up with some good shots when I had to, and one them was the match point. I'm very happy about it. 他只是無法三盤都保持這樣,在前兩盤他失手太多,我就趁機掌握。對我來說這是場無懈 可擊的比賽,需要時我大出一些好球,其中一球就是賽末點,我很滿意。 Q. How much better are you feeling this year than last year at this tournament? 跟去年澳網相比感覺有多好呢? ROGER FEDERER: Just feel better overall. I'm more secure and I know with where my game is at. Physically and mentally I'm fresh, whereas last year I came in kind of tired. This year around I was just come out of a rough five-setter. This time it's different. 大體而言,我感覺不錯。我更有把握且知道自己的狀況在哪。生心理上我感覺充滿活力, 相對於去年我覺得有點累,今年我可以打滿五盤,這次感覺不一樣了 It doesn't mean anything. I have to take match by match, and next round is, again, tough as hell. I played him last year in the fourth round. It was a really dangerous match. I played him at the Olympics and he's a great ball-striker. 但這又不代表什麼,我必須一場一場打,下一輪也是一樣很艱難,難到爆表。去年我第四 輪遇到他,那場真是很危險。在奧運也跟他打,他狀況也不錯 Q. Could you put a percentage on how much better you're feeling? ROGER FEDERER: I don't know. You choose. I don't care. 這題不翻 Q. You make it look so easy sometimes on the court. Winning in three sets, do you think it acts as a bit of a warning to the rest of the field left at the Australian Open? 有時你好像讓比賽變簡單了,直落三贏球,這對其他選手是個警告嗎? ROGER FEDERER: It's not really my goal, to be honest. I'm trying to win the matches, come through to the semifinals, and then hopefully win the tournament. That's my goal. Sending out massages? What's that good for? Doesn't make you win the tournament. 老實說這並不是我的目的。我試著贏球,晉級四強,希望最終能拿到冠軍,這才是我的目 標。釋放出什麼續息?這能怎樣嗎?又不會讓你贏到錦標 But, sure, I mean, it's nice winning in straight sets and it's nice beating great players like Marat in straight sets. It just makes you feel better and more confident for the next match. That's the only really benefit I see. 但直落三贏球還是很棒,尤其是打敗像Marat Safin這樣優秀的球員。這讓你對下場比賽 更有自信。這是我看到唯一的優點。 Q. Did you think your opponent feels the fact that you're confident with a straight-set win? 你認為對手已感受到你有信心直落三贏球嘛? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, well, I'm playing smart at the moment. I'm making it tough on my opponents. That's what it's about for me. I come up with an occasional great shot that hopefully makes a difference. That's what I got to rely on. 我打球很聰明,我讓對手很難打,這才是我要的。有時來個很棒的球,希望能有點變化, 這是我依靠的。 Q. Did it make a difference playing in the evening session and saving your energy instead of playing out in the hot sun? 打夜間賽事有比日間省體力嘛?不用曬大太陽 ROGER FEDERER: That's what we build for is to play in the tough heat. That's what why I go to Dubai and practice at 45 degrees in the summertime. This is not a problem, 40 degrees. 我們就是要在高溫下打球啊,這就是為什麼我要在夏天杜拜高溫45度下練習,這不成問題 I like playing in the daytime because of the wind, the heat. Makes it all a bit more difficult for the mind. This is where I'm very strong, so I know this actually suits my game. 我喜歡在日場比賽,因為風、熱度,這對心理上來說比較艱難。這是我的強項,所以我知 到這其實適合我的打法 Yeah, I mean, look, day or night I have to take it. Usually night is going to make the decision here because the finals is played at night. 不管日夜我都得接受,通常我會選夜晚,因為決賽在晚上打 Q. Speaking to your new role as players' leader, player council, what are your thoughts on the fact that, again, there were horrible crowd scenes outside today? 談談自己新任的腳色,球員代表。場外今天有人鬧事(編按:註1),你的看法? ROGER FEDERER: No, it's disappointing. Terribly disappointing. Tennis is a game of a lot of fairness. You know, we treat each other well on the court, the players. Fans are always very polite. You don't applaud bad shots, only good shots. That's the way tennis is. 很令人失望,非常令人失望。網球是個公平的運動,我們在場上對對方很好,粉絲都很有 禮貌,不會因為失誤拍手,只為好球喝采,這就是網球 Fans, 99.9% of the time, are always great. Then you have some people who carry it outside of the tennis courts, lose their minds. It's unfortunate. 百分之九十九點九的球迷是很棒的,但很遺憾的,有些人在場外就是會失控 It's not what's supposed to happen. I think we set an example as players, and the fans should follow. I know it's only a small amount of people doing it, but it kind of disrupts the tournament. This tournament works so hard all year long to make up a good event. I call it the "Happy Slam." Then you come here and you see these scenes. They don't deserve it, this tournament. It's disappointing. I think the tournament will get over it. 這不應該發生,我們給球員做個好榜樣,球迷也該跟進。我知道只有少數人如此,但這有 有點打亂了比賽,大會努力整年來舉行比賽,我管這叫"快樂滿貫。"但你來這卻看到這些 事,他們不配看這比賽。這令人失望,我想大會會好好處理。 註1:有波士尼亞球迷在Delic跟Nole的比賽後鬧事。在前幾天Tipsy 跟Cilic的比賽也有 球迷互看不爽,塞克球迷似乎相處不融洽,前幾年澳網兩國球迷也有鬧事。 -- ▃▃▃▃▃ ◢███◣ 幹他媽的!買漢堡免費炸了你全家! ▃▃▃▃▃ ▂≡▂ 還不快來買漢堡!!i'm lovin'it! █◣ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ █ █ ██ ██ ██ ██ .███, █ ██ █ ██████ ▃▃▃▃ ██ █ █ █ψdiabloq13 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.88.34

01/23 23:39, , 1F
大推~~~^^
01/23 23:39, 1F

01/23 23:39, , 2F
就是要輕鬆面對。 (從反面來翻)
01/23 23:39, 2F

01/23 23:42, , 3F
感謝~~原來最後一個問題是在講這件事
01/23 23:42, 3F

01/23 23:47, , 4F
感謝翻譯,問到Safin跟魔術師退休那裏不免心酸了許多 QQ
01/23 23:47, 4F