[情報] Rogi準決賽賽後訪問-Rogi加油!!

看板Federer作者時間16年前 (2008/07/05 12:19), 編輯推噓8(804)
留言12則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
沒爆點耶,Fed覺得到目前為止都還算順利。記者又一直提法網。Fed對決賽還有接下 來的賽季很期待。稱讚Nadal表現很好。想跟Roddick或Nadal打雙打。 Roger Federer def. Marat Safin 6-3, 7-6, 6-4 Q. You seemed to be very relaxed and confident. At 2-All in the third set you hit one shot under the leg, another one behind the back. Is that what you really felt at that moment? 看來你很放鬆與自信。第三盤比數2平的時候,你先是跨下擊球,接著又來記背後擊球, 那時你真正的感覺是如此嗎?? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I was winning my service games pretty comfortably, you know, except at one stage in I think in the second set maybe it was. But I was playing well. You know, I was feeling good out there on the court. It was perfect conditions to play. I was playing a good and tough match. I'm always very, you know, relaxed, so today was no different really. 對呀,除了第2盤某段時間外,我都能輕鬆保下發球局。我打得很好,我在場上感覺很 好,這是完美的比賽狀態。我打出一場很棒很紮實的比賽。我一直都很放鬆,今天也不, 例外。 Q. Was it easy today? 今天的比賽算是輕鬆嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Uhm, well, easy in terms of, you know, being able to control a really dangerous player who's got the potential to upset anyone, you know. So in this aspect, yes. I mean, it was quite easy if you look at the score now. I was able to break him in the first game of the match and in the last game of the match. I think in between I was just really consistent, didn't really give him too many chances. It was a perfect match for me. 嗯,算是,已能在場上控制住對手來說,而且對方是個可能爆任何人冷門的選手,所以 從這方面看來是這樣沒錯。如果現在回頭看比分,這的確是輕鬆。我在比賽的第1局跟最 後一局都破發他。而這中間我想我表現穩定,沒有給他太多機會,對我來說這是場完美的 比賽。 Q. Were you relieved it was straight sets, given that Rafa might have a quick one? 能直落三你有鬆一口氣嗎??相較於Rafa可能的比賽可能會進行的很快。 ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, we don't know how he's going to play yet. But, I mean, it's not going to come down to conditional -- you know, just to fitness in the final. We've got a day off, as well. If I would have played five hours today, I don't think it would have mattered a whole lot. It would have been worse for Rafa, because maybe he couldn't have finished today. So, no, I mean, I'm just happy to have won again in straight sets, beating a great player. You know, it's a huge thrill every time when I get to another Wimbledon finals because it's a big occasion. 我們還不知道他會打的如何。但是這不會影響決賽中的體能狀態。我們都有一天可以休 息,如果我今天打了5個小時,我也不覺得會怎麼樣,而且可能對Rafa不利,因為這樣他 可能沒辦法在今天結束比賽。不過我很高興再度以直落三打敗優秀的選手。每次進入溫 網決賽都很興奮,因為這是個重要時刻。 Q. What were you reading from Marat Safin's attitude on the other side of the net? Were you expecting something else, other kind of attitude? 從網子的對面,你是怎麼解讀Marat Safin的態度呢??你有期待些什麼不一樣的態度嗎?? ROGER FEDERER: Well, he's always very fiery as a character. You know, he's never really changed over all the years. So, you know, it seems when he does that he tends to play better - sort of like John McEnroe was like. So it's always a little dangerous because he gets the crowd involved, you know, by doing that. The momentum can shift sometimes because of it, you know. And thank God I've played him plenty of times and I've got so much experience that it's not going to worry me really a whole lot. 他在場上總是很火爆。這些年來他沒什麼改變。而且看起來當他這樣做時,他會表現的 更好,就像John McEnroe一樣。所以當他這樣把群眾帶動起來時,總是會有點危險。氣勢 可能因此而轉換。感謝老天我已經跟他比賽過很多次,而且我已經有足夠的經驗,讓自己 不因為這樣而困擾太多。 Q. Now that you're here in the final, how would you describe your whole route to get to this point? 現在你進入決賽了,你會怎麼形容你到現在的晉級之路? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, pretty simple: I mean, I haven't had many problems whatsoever throughout The Championships. It's been, you know, a perfect way to the finals, but there's one more left. You know, I need to win to get it. But so far it's been quite unbelievable, actually. 算是簡單。在整個錦標賽裡還沒有過太大的問題。這是晉級決賽的完美之路,但是還有一 場比賽。我得贏下最後一場比賽去贏得冠軍。但是事實上到目前為止是令人難以置信的。 Q. Assuming it is Rafael Nadal in the final, what do you think the match could turn out to be after that incredible last year? 假使Rafael Nadal進入決賽。經過去年那場不可思議的比賽後,你想這場比賽會如何呢?? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, big question mark. You know, I think we always hope that we can live up to the expectations, you know, because by now we've had so many sort of good matches against each other. It's hard to live up to them all the time. So Paris was sort of a disappointment, you know, in terms of living up to the expectations. But that happens sometimes. You know, for me it's obviously important to sort of bounce back from that loss. You know, even though I'm not going to draw anything out of that match because Rafa plays so different on clay and grass. He plays so much closer to the baseline that I have to draw from my two previous Wimbledon finals. So we'll see what happens. 大哉問。我想我們總是希望能滿足那些期待,因為我們曾打出些很棒的比賽。但要一直 滿足這些期待總是很難。所以巴黎或許令人失望,從滿足這些期待的角度來看。但有時 會發生。對我來說,能從那場失敗中站起來明顯很重要。我不會從那場比賽中獲得什麼, 因為Rafa在草地和紅土的打法是如此不同。他離底線接近的多。我會從我們前兩次的溫 網決賽中吸收些什麼。所以,看看接下來會發生什麼事吧!! Q. It's been a while since you've been in a Wimbledon final not as the sort of racing certainty favorite. Will that make life a bit easier for you in that you're not such a heavy favorite this time? 你已經不是比賽的絕對熱門,這讓生活有簡單些嗎??當你這次不再是大熱門?? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I wasn't an overwhelming favorite going into the Philippoussis final or into the Roddick in the first final in '04. Maybe after that I was always the favorite, but that's only been two or three times. So it's not been a whole lot. Look, I mean, I don't think it matters really a lot if I'm the favorite or not. I'm on an incredible winning streak on grass. First somebody has to be able to break that, you know, before we start talking differently. But, yeah, should be an interesting final. I don't know if Rafa's gonna win this, but it's definitely going to be an interesting match if it happens. 與Philippoussis的決賽以及04年與Roddick我都不是完全的熱門奪冠人選。但或許那之後 我一直都是,但也只有三四次而已。我不覺得熱不熱門有什麼不同。我正處於不可思議的 草地連勝。在我們開始有些不同的討論前,總是先要有誰能打破這個紀錄。但這會是有趣 的決賽。我不知道Rafa會不會贏。但是如果這(Fed-Nadal Final)發生了,肯定會是場有 趣的比賽。 Q. Would you say you're playing better than ever this year, right now? 你會說你現在比今年的任何時刻都表現的好嗎?? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, my way to the final's been great. You know, I cannot do much better than this. But I've just been playing consistently well. I wasn't maybe pushed to the degree where I have to say I played my best tennis ever. I just think it's been good tennis so far. You know, if I were to win tomorrow, on Sunday, then maybe I can say I've been playing my best ever. But at the moment I think it's a little bit too early. 我晉級決賽過程很棒。沒辦法比這更好。我一直打得很穩定,也沒被逼到得打出我能打 出的最佳狀態。到目前為止都很好。如果明天,星期天贏了,或許我可以說我打的比今 年任何時刻都好。但現在這麼說有點太早了。 Q. Knowing you are a tennis expert, you like to do trivia tennis questions to your colleagues sometime, do you know anything about William Renshaw, the fact he won six times here in a row? 我們知道你是個網球專家,喜歡些關於網球選手的細節問題。你知道William Renshaw嗎? 還有他曾經連拿6個溫網冠軍? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. 知道。 Q. Have you studied this?你有研究過嗎?? ROGER FEDERER: No, I haven't studied. He was in the finals every time, so it was a little easier for him to win six in a row. A little different for us. Anyway, look, that's like in the heyday, yeah. Not my focus at the moment. 沒有,他每次都會進到決賽,所以對他來說連贏6冠比較容易。我們有些不同。總之, 那像是黃金年代。但不是我現在關注的重點。 Q. Does your tough loss in Paris, presuming Rafa gets into the final, put a little different complexion on the next match? 假使Rafa進入決賽,在巴黎的敗仗會讓下場比賽更為複雜嗎?? ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, it's gonna be more talk about it, I guess, than normally, you know. But I think Rafa deserves, you know, the respect he has from you guys and from us, the players. I mean, he's definitely had the best start to the season ever. He's been playing well, consistently well. Was a little rocky start maybe in the beginning losing quite comfortably against Youzhny and Tsonga in, you know, where was it, Chennai and Australia. Then I think he really sort of caught himself and played really well. Had one more tough loss against Djokovic at Indian Wells. But from then on, he was playing I think really well, you know. Clay court season was phenomenal again, you know. For me it's just a matter of sort of -- I mean, for me, anyway, that final is out of the picture. I hardly remember anything of it. It went so quickly. Yeah, for me it's not really that big of a problem, maybe like you guys look at it. 關於這問題的討論會比平常更多,但Rafa值得這些你們和我們球員給他的尊敬。他有 賽季的最好開端。他打的很好,表現很穩定。開始的時候有點不穩,在清奈跟澳網輸 給Tsonga跟Youzhny。然後我想他開始找到節奏,並表現的很好。在印地安威爾斯有 輸給Djokovic。但那之後,紅土賽季再度令人驚歎。對我而言這 ...總之,那場決賽 已經過去,我幾乎記不得了,那決賽進行的這麼快。對我而言那不是什麼大問題。 Q. Is it sort of a pain in the neck for you or something that keeps things interesting that you have a guy so close nipping at your heels, challenging you all the time? 對你來說有人與你那麼接近,總是挑戰你,對你來說是芒刺在背又或是很有趣呢?? ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean, I enjoy the challenge. Geez, I mean, Rafa is a great competitor. I mean, he's got a winning record over me. Every time I play him I want to try to beat him. The thing is, I've played him so often on clay, it's more of an advantage for him in the head-to-heads. At the same time, I mean, he's now become so good on all other surfaces as well that he's a real threat, you know, on anything, you know. That's not only for me, but, you know, for any player. Now, let's see what happens now the rest of the season, because I think this is maybe my favorite part of the season, you know, trying to win Wimbledon and US Open back to back, and we got the Olympics stuck in it, as well. So it's a huge, huge possibility for both, for any players right now. So that's why I think it's an exciting time right now for us. 我很享受挑戰。Rafa是個好對手。我們的交手紀錄他贏過我。每次對戰我都試著要打敗 他,我們經常在紅土上比賽,所以交手紀錄上他有優勢。同時,現在在其他場地他也變得 更好,他是個真正的威脅。不只是我,對所有的球員都是。看看接下來的球季會發生什麼 事情吧!!我想這會是球季中我最擅長的部分,試著連續贏下溫布頓和美網,中間插上奧運 所以現在對每個選手都有很大的機會。這是為什麼我想現在對我們而言是個令人興奮的時 刻。 Q. The women's finalists are obviously playing doubles together. Have you had any interaction with Rafa these last two weeks, or do you stay out of each other's way? 女單的決賽對手在雙打賽事中搭檔。你過去兩周曾經跟Rafa有互動嗎??或著是各走各的? ROGER FEDERER: No, no, we talk. We see each other all the time in the locker room. So we were talking a lot on the rain delay, you know, when was it, when I was playing. Who was I playing last match? 我們會聊天。我們總是在更衣室看見對方。雨停的時候我們經常聊天。我上場跟誰打?? Q. Ancic. ROGER FEDERER: Ancic, yeah. We spoke a lot, for instance. So we always see each other all the time at the practice courts. We just get in and out. But, you know, during match days we sort of talk a lot, yeah. 對呀,我們也聊很多,比方說我們常在練習場上見面。 Q. When you come to Wimbledon, do you keep the same routine in terms of where you stay, your restaurants, the time you eat? How superstitious are you? 當你來到溫布頓,你會有既定的規則嗎??待在哪裡,在哪家餐廳吃,吃飯時間,你迷信嗎 ROGER FEDERER: I'm not superstitious. I'm no Goran Ivanisevic. No, I'm not like that, you know. Give me a different dish every day, different restaurant, I have no problem. Or even a different bed. 我不會,我不知Gora Ivanisevic。每天都吃不一樣的,去不一樣的餐廳,我都不會有問 題,甚至是不一樣的床。 Q. Have you ever thought to play doubles one day with Rafael Nadal just for fun? 你有想過跟Rafael Nadal一起打雙打嗎? ROGER FEDERER: Well, he asked me a couple years ago in I think Madrid or whatever it was. Well, it's obviously intriguing, the same as I would love to play maybe with Roddick. Because I've played with Hewitt in the past; I've played with Safin in the past. I never played with those two guys. It would be something I would consider doing, you know. But playing so little doubles these days, when I play, I want to play with my friend, Yves or Stan or something like that. That's why it's sort of hard. Maybe it will happen. 幾年前在馬德里還哪裡他有問過我,明顯的這很有趣。就像我也想跟Roddick打雙打一 樣。因為過去我也有跟Hewitt Safin搭檔過。但我還沒跟他們兩打過。但是最近我打 很少雙打比賽,所以一旦要打,我想跟我的朋友一起,Yves或Stan。這是為什麼這有 點難。或許有一天會成真。 Roddick的發球+Federer的截擊,Federer的截擊+Roddick的正拍,你們快搭檔啦!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.124.66.240

07/05 12:57, , 1F
頭推!! Rogi:連霸之路 不由分說!!
07/05 12:57, 1F

07/05 15:04, , 2F
最後問要不要搭配雙打部分 真的是太機車了 對其他選手而言.
07/05 15:04, 2F

07/05 15:32, , 3F
還要跟NADAL組雙打@@? 兩個都這麼會跑,組雙打還得了...
07/05 15:32, 3F

07/05 15:33, , 4F
不會是要學大小威一樣,單雙打通吃吧... XD"
07/05 15:33, 4F