[情報] 決賽前訪問

看板Federer作者時間16年前 (2008/06/08 11:39), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
在法網官方網站上看到的訪問,貼上來跟大家分享! 翻譯有誤或是不好的地方請大家見諒! Day 14 - An interview with Roger Federer day 14 - Saturday, June 7, 2008 Q. Bjørn Borg believes tomorrow you have a really, really good chance. He expects you to play perhaps more aggressively than in previous years, using your forehand more. I mean, what kind of strategy are you going to go into the final with? ROGER: No, I think it's important to have an aggressive mindset, no doubt. You know, just waiting for a mistake from Rafa, I think that's not the key, you know, to beat him. So like I said yesterday, it's important to come up with the right plan, with the right aggressiveness, you know, knowing on which points to play use what type of play. So that's what I'm looking forward to tomorrow, what decisions I'm going to take. 我認為很重要的是要更積極一些。 無庸置疑的,如果要等待Rafa失誤的話, 這並不是擊敗他的方法。所以就像我昨天說的,很重要的是要有適當的計畫, 打法上要具侵略性,要知道什麼時候該用什麼樣的方式去打。那正是我期待的, 明天我會怎麼去打這場比賽。 Q. Any thoughts for the Swiss soccer team? They're going to play in your tournament for the Euro 2008 competition. ROGER: I'm very excited for them, because we've been looking forward to this event for quite a long time. This is a big day, and I hope it's going to be a beautiful tournament. Because I know Switzerland can achieve something over these two weeks, and I hope it's going to be a good start. Q. Coming back on your match of yesterday and talking about Gaël, did you expect him to play such a good level? That's my first question. The second question is: What do you think for the future? Do you think he can progress in which compartments of his game? ROGER: I was very much surprised to see people thought I would beat him in three easy sets. I was a bit surprised, because I knew that I was playing a player, a very fit player, playing home. He has played beautiful matches recently, and this is not the kind of player you can defeat in three sets. Gaël is a very good player. I've always said so since the very first time I played him. He's had quite a few physical problems, suffering cramps and injuries. I think this is something on which he has improved, and that's a big asset for him in the future. And once you have started reaching the semifinals of a Grand Slam, this is an experience you want to live again because it's huge, and I think it's going to help him. It's going to be interesting for French tennis in the future with Monfils, Tsonga. I think France is very fortunate at the moment. Q. It is the third opportunity for you tomorrow to win this Roland Garros trophy, which you still have not won. What makes you think you can win it this year more than the other years? ROGER: Well, I'm again in the final, which is not easy to reach. I have the disappointments in 2005, 2006, and 2007 when I lost, whether it's semifinal or final. I was sad because I knew I would have to wait for another year. So far I have achieved quite a few things, and so far I've never lost in three sets, so I'm highly motivated. The last matches we played were very close, so I think this year I have many assets to win. I hope I can play my best tennis tomorrow. 我再一次進入了決賽,這並不容易達到。在2005、2006、2007三年 準決賽或是決賽我輸掉比賽的時候,我感到挫折。我感到難過因為我知道 我必須再等待下一年的機會。 到目前為止我有不少收穫,而且我也並不是直落三盤就輸掉,所以我還是 相當有動力。上一場比賽我們比數非常接近,所以我想今年我有機會可以獲勝。 希望我明天可以做得很好。 Q. From a tactical standpoint, would you say that you have everything you need to defeat him, that you know all his shots, and that you can anticipate everything he can do on the court? ROGER: He is not the kind of guy you can expect surprises from, because he's a top player, plays very well. He can play for very long matches. I know what to expect, so it's difficult on the one hand, and it's good on the other. We'll see. I'll need to control the match--we'll see tomorrow, but when we play each other it's always good tennis, good matches. The more we play each other, the better we know each other. 他並不是可以預測的,因為他是一位頂尖的選手,他打得相當好。 他有耐力可以支撐長時間的比賽。我知道這一方面意味著會是場艱難的比賽, 另一方面這也是件好事。 我們就看看吧!我必須要能夠控制這場比賽。當我們交手的時候,一直 都是很棒的比賽。當我們交手愈多回合,我們就愈了解彼此。 Q. You say he's not going to surprise you, but would you say you are going to surprise him, because he knows you pretty well, as well? ROGER: Well, I've changed my game on clay over the last month. You know, in the past I was always trying to find a key of the match to win, and in the past I was less aggressive. He always played in the same way, so this is why I think I can surprise him more than he can surprise me. 上個月我在紅土場地上的比賽已經有了改變。在過去,我總是試著在 找尋贏得比賽的方法,在過去我的打法也較不具侵略性。 他的打法是一樣的,這就是為什麼我認為我可以帶給他更多的驚訝。 Q. From a strictly mental standpoint as compared to the last times when you played him, would you say that in the past he walked on the court thinking, I'm going to defeat him, but would you say this time it's 50/50? ROGER: Well, I think it's 50/50 because, well, he's already won Roland Garros. He has a psychological advantage like I have a psychological advantage when we play in Wimbledon, because I've achieved so many successes on grass and he achieved so many successes on clay. I had successes on clay but I never managed to win here, so it's going to be an interesting match. I don't know if the psychological has a lot to do with it. I think what matters is our shape tomorrow. 我認為機會各半。因為過去他已經贏得法網冠軍,在心理上他較具有優勢。 就像是當我們在溫布敦比賽時我較具有心理上優勢是一樣的道理。因為我已經 在草地上贏得如此多的勝利,而他在紅土場上贏得許多的勝利。 我在紅土場上贏過,但從沒在此贏過,所以這會是場很有意思的比賽。 我不知道心理是否會有那麼大的影響。我認為比較重要的是我們明天的狀態。 Q. If you win tomorrow, what will you think when you've raised the trophy? What will it represent for you? ROGER: Well, that's all I need in my career. But then, even if I win, this is not my--this is not the end of my career. I'll still be looking for other titles. I still have many years ahead of me if my body and my physical condition allows, because I'm still very motivated. So it's going to be a great day for both of us. Probably more for me because I'm just facing history, we're both facing history, so it's the right timing for me. 那是我職業網球生涯裡需要的。假使我贏了,那也不是我職業生涯的結束。 我會繼續尋求其他的冠軍獎盃。我還有好多年如果我的身體狀況許可的話, 因為我仍然很有動力。 這對我們兩個來說都會是很偉大的一天。或許對我來說更多一點吧! 因為我正在面對創造歷史的時刻,我們都在面對。這對我是適當的時刻。 今天決賽加油吧!

06/08 12:10, , 1F
神阿!!求求你讓FEDERER贏吧
06/08 12:10, 1F

06/08 12:11, , 2F
讓事情發生!!拜託拜託老天爺
06/08 12:11, 2F
※ 編輯: Joesphine 來自: 59.117.10.192 (06/08 12:30)
文章代碼(AID): #18IrHlqk (Federer)