[官網] ATP - 50TH STRAIGHT VICTORY ON GRASS

看板Federer作者 (西方之炎)時間17年前 (2007/06/29 12:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Roger won his 50th straight match on grass, beating Juan Martin Del Potro 6-2, 7-5, 6-1 to reach the third round at Wimbledon. He had led 2-0 in the third set before rain halted play yesterday. When they resumed, Roger needed only 11 minutes to complete the match, winning three straight games before Del Potro held serve in the sixth game. Roger broke the Argentine five times and saved the only break point he faced. The four-time defending champion finished with 33 winners and made only 23 errors - one less than Del Potro. "It was done quickly like I was hoping, but I was ready to go five sets in case," said Roger. "Fifty is a great number to achieve. I'm delighted about that but I haven't won the tournament." Roger will next face Marat Safin. The Russian beat Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi of Pakistan 6-4, 6-2 7-6 (4). "He's always a player who can upset anybody on any day. I hope he's not going to have one of those crazy good days against me," concluded Roger. 不知不覺就50連勝了 Roger加油! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.242.199
文章代碼(AID): #16X8m_Gz (Federer)