[討論] RPG玩家類型問卷
朋友丟出來的看了覺得還不差的問卷, 翻一翻拿出來...
頗針對歐美系RPG(包括含ACT的混種)的問卷. 特別針對TRPG玩家.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=275080
以下我流翻譯, 若有重大錯誤煩請不吝指正, 肛溫.
然後, 呃, 這問卷每次刷新/讀取都會洗順序, 所以以下不是排序.
...我剛剛在鐵之狂傲看到有人貼過= ="
http://www.gamez.com.tw/redirect.php?tid=416726&goto=lastpost
翻都翻了就算了
A game's setting doesn't affect the type of character I play.
遊戲設定不會影響我對人物的培養方式
An exciting game doesn't need big monsters.
好遊戲不需要大(大到誇張)怪物(頭目)
Playing a character race or class that I've never played before is a fun
challenge. 嘗試從未玩過的種族或難度是富挑戰性的事
No RPG system creates characters perfectly--it's the player's imagination
that makes the character.
沒有任何RPG遊戲的系統可以創造出完美的角色--成就角色的是玩家的想像補完
My character does what my character would do, even if that's not the optimal
game decision. 我的角色會去做他/她應該做的事情--即使那跟過關沒啥關聯
I often choose suboptimal abilities, skills, feats, or equipment for story or
character reasons. 我會顧及故事背景與角色設定選擇合理的人物技能與裝備組合
A good game session needs a lot of action.
好遊戲會有豐富的動作元素
My last three characters were very different from one another.
我最近玩的三個角色相差非常大
I plan carefully for challenging encounters.
遊戲中面對任何狀況我都謹慎以對
I always play the same type of character
我總是用相同模式玩任何角色
I stir up the action when things get slow
進展太慢的時候我會讓遊戲加速(任何狀況)
I don't learn all the rules of the game.
我不會去研究遊戲說明與規則(可能包括傷害計算公式之類...)
The feats, skills, and combat capabilities of my character are what defines
who he is. 角色的專長, 技能, 戰鬥能力就決定了他/她的一切
I'm happy to try different types of characters--我願意嘗試多種角色
The campaign and my character aren't really that important--I just like gaming
with my friends. 遊戲本身跟角色並不重要--我只是想跟朋友一起玩
A battle isn't exciting if it doesn't include interesting tactical challenges.
戰鬥如果沒有策略難度就不好玩
Roleplaying outgrew the dungeon crawl ages ago
角色扮演遊戲早就脫離了走地城迷宮的時代
I optimize my characters to make them unbeatable
我會把角色練成無敵
I rarely get involved when the other players argue about what to do in the
game. 我不太參與(無興趣)同伴爭論角色行為的活動
I like understanding what goes on in my character's head.
我喜歡去猜想/入戲 我的角色現在在想什麼
第二頁
I need a game setting to feel realistic.
我需要有讓我有代入感的遊戲設定
The "realism" of the rules don't make much difference in how fun an RPG is.
遊戲設定中的真實性(包括物理引擎等)並不影響遊戲樂趣
Simple character types are best--complicated characters just slow things
down. 角色越簡單越好, 複雜了只會拖慢遊戲進度
If you don't try new things with your character, you really aren't roleplaying.
如果不用角色做點新鮮事(玩家平常不可能做的, 入戲的玩法), 那根本不是在玩RPG
It's better to go down in a blaze of glory than to waste time with caution.
刺激短促的遊戲歷程比謹慎的慢慢玩要好
I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next in our campaign.
我等不及想要知道接下來會發生什麼事
I love playing unique and different characters.
我愛特殊/異質性高的角色
Leveling my character up is my favorite part of the game session.
練功升級是遊戲中最棒的部分
If a gaming group doesn't click, I'm not interested in playing.
如果這場玩起來不合我的預期(走向, 故事調性之類), 我會覺得很無聊.
There's nothing as annoying as another player rushing into an encounter
half-cocked. 愛衝的同伴最討厭了
If I don't win, I haven't had a good RPG session.
如果我沒有贏那等於這場不好玩
RPGs are about blowing off steam by kicking a little butt.
RPG就是打打殺殺發洩一下
being center stage
我喜歡成為中心人物(當主角)
There's nothing as cool as a deepening mystery.
沒有事情比挖掘迷團(解謎/了解故事?)更帥了
Knowledge and diplomacy skills are just as important as combat abilities.
知識, 謀策這兩者跟戰鬥能力一樣重要
--
昨日の夜、全てを失くして酸の雨に濡れていた。
今日の昼、命を的に夢買う銭を追っていた。
明日の朝、ちゃちな信義とちっぽけな良心が、瓦礫の街に金を蒔く。
明後日、そんな先の事はわからない。
-『装甲騎兵ボトムズ』
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 220.134.53.248
※ 編輯: arrakis 來自: 220.134.53.248 (01/06 14:00)
※ 編輯: arrakis 來自: 220.134.53.248 (01/06 14:02)
推
01/06 15:33, , 1F
01/06 15:33, 1F
→
01/06 15:34, , 2F
01/06 15:34, 2F