[翻譯] 公主小妹菲律賓記者會 (上)

看板Fahrenheit作者 (Carol)時間16年前 (2008/07/14 01:00), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
哈 被ADAMU搶先一步了 XD 翻譯另一個比較安靜的影片好了 XD The Romantic Princess Promo Tour Presscon 公主小妹宣傳記者會 出處: 菲律賓ABS-CBN網站 影片官方連結: http://0rz.tw/7a4mv 照片: http://0rz.tw/094pJ ...但影片緩衝超慢 YouTube快多了: http://0rz.tw/d24s3 有錯請指正 但請別挑時態 單複數 因為我都是照打的 XD “???” 代表我實在聽不出來 >< 主持人: Romantic Princess, like here in our country, was also very well received by other Asian country and viewers as if we fell in love with the charms and acting powers of Chun and Calvin. As well, in addition to their gorgeous looks. Our current airing of Romantic Princess may be approaching the final 2 weeks. ???(小麥?)and 瑾’s love story continues to captivate the hearts of very many Philippine fans. 公主小妹不管在菲律賓,在其他亞洲國家,都受到觀眾熱烈歡迎, 看這部戲就好像觀眾愛上了尊跟儒的魅力與演技, 以及…他們帥到不行的長相。我們最近正在播出的公主小妹 只剩2個星期就要播完了。(小麥?)與瑾的愛情故事 仍然讓許多菲律賓粉絲們著迷不已。 Q1: ??? Philippine ever??? (真的聽無,我猜可能問曾經來菲律賓工作嗎? 記者的英文口音都很重, 尊聽得懂還能理解,儒聽得懂就讓我滿佩服的) Calvin: Not really. Cause it’s our first time to work in Philippines. When we arrived the airport, we're quite worried about that how many people will come waiting for us. 並不是。因為這是我們第一次在菲律賓工作。當我們到機場時, 我們很擔心有多少人會在那等我們。 Chun: Actually last time we had activities outside Philippines, sometimes fans from Philippines they write letter to us and they will say, “Come to Philippines. You have a lot of fans here.” But we are not sure. But we are very happy that a lot of people here are supporting our drama and we have to thank abs-cbn and gtv for this opportunity. 事實上,上次我們在菲律賓以外的地方舉辦活動時, 有時候從菲律賓來的粉絲寫信給我們寫著: 來菲律賓吧, 你們在這有很多粉絲。但是我們不確定有多少。 但我們很高興這裡很多人支持我們的戲, 而且我們要謝謝abs-cbn還有gtv讓我們有這個機會來菲律賓。 Q2: How much you know about our country, especially??? 你們對我們國家知道多少? Chun: I know a lot. Because actually I run a health club in Brunei and almost 80% of my staff are from Philippines. And I know abs-cbn 15 years ago. I know a lot about Philippines. He’s also been to Philippines before, right? 我知道滿多的。因為事實上我在汶萊經營健身房,幾乎80%的員工都是 來自菲律賓,而且我15年前就知道abs-cbn了。 (看儒)他之前也來過菲律賓對吧? Calvin: I came here 10 years ago with my family, just for a family trip. I know there are so many places in Philippines. It’s a good place for a resort, and go on a trip. One of my friend just came to Philippines last week. And I remember in my memory when I was a kid, the seafood here was pretty nice, very yummy. 我10年前跟家人來菲律賓來個家庭旅行。我知道菲律賓有許多地方, 這裡是個度假、旅行的好地方。我ㄧ個朋友上星期才來菲律賓。 而且我記得那時我還是小孩,這裡的海鮮很好吃。 Chun: I eat mango ice cream when I was 6 years old. Because I know a lot of Filipinos in Brunei, and I get a chance to eat the ice cream. 我6歲的時候吃過芒果冰淇淋。因為我在汶萊認識很多菲律賓人, 所以就有機會吃到冰淇淋。 Q3: Just like what you said, you’ve been here 10 years ago and you tried seafood here. How about the girls? 你剛剛說你10年前來這,並吃過這的海鮮。那這裡的女孩呢? Calvin: I was only 10 years old! 10 or 12 years old, I came here more than 10 years ago. (大驚)我才10歲耶! 10歲還12歲,我十幾年前來這。 (亦儒那麼緊張幹嘛,我覺得記者只是想問你菲律賓的女孩怎樣而已阿 XD) Q3: What are parts of your activities in promo tours? Are you two ??? the concerts? Because you both are able to sing. 你們這次宣傳會有哪些活動? 你們會(在演唱會唱歌?)嗎,因為你們也是歌手。 Chun: This trip we are here to promote our drama only Romantic Princess. 這次宣傳我們只有宣傳公主小妹而已。 Calvin: And we will sing a little bit, right? 我們還是會唱一點點歌對吧? Q4: Why do you speak English fluently? Because you are from Brunei and studied in Australia. 你為什麼英文說的這麼流利?因為你來自汶萊而且在澳洲讀書對吧? Chun: Because in Brunei, we go to English schools, and when I studied in Melbourne, most of the time we speak English. In Brunei, almost 80% of my staff are from Philippines, and we speak English everyday. 因為在汶萊,我去英語學校上學,我在墨爾本讀書時, 大部分時間都講英文。在汶萊,幾乎80%的員工都來自菲律賓, 我們每天都用英文溝通。 ( 待 續 ) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.19.242 ※ 編輯: vallote 來自: 59.115.19.242 (07/14 01:06)

07/14 01:22, , 1F
太專業了!!!中英對照阿!!! d^_^b
07/14 01:22, 1F

07/14 23:09, , 2F
專業了!!中英對照阿!!! d^_^b
07/14 23:09, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18UZJ6yM (Fahrenheit)