Re: [詢問] [寵社]無法儲存遊戲

看板Facebook作者 (在收與放之間)時間12年前 (2012/02/10 23:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《crazybabygal (烏龍小姐)》之銘言: : 好一陣子沒玩寵物了 : 但最近想開始玩卻發現無法儲存進度 : 起先是去買新衣,發現一按下去就會出現save failed的訊息 : 不管試幾次,即使重新登入,換瀏覽器,更新flash,清除cookies都試了還是沒用 : 也試過直接按儲存鍵,不是當掉就是無法儲存 : 這樣就根本沒辦法再玩這遊戲了 : 有人也遇過相同的狀況嗎? : 要怎麼解決阿? 找了好久好像也沒啥密更好的辦法 板上或是外面的網站只看到這樣的解答 有強者能幫忙翻譯這段英文嘛,我自己的理解是擺著等他能夠存取 三四小時可能就會好了,他會每段時間都自動儲存一次 What to do if you get the "save failed" message!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I noticed that Lady Stranlaw lost some items she had just received when she started getting this message and I posted a solution for her in her thread, but felt it was important enough to post the solution in a dedicated thread. It usually means you have been put in maintenance, or the server is not accepting communications. The next time it happens, just let the game run until it will save. DO NOT REFRESH! If your pet is active, you will get the "save failed" message every couple of minutes. Just "X" the message and keep waiting. If you let your pet go to sleep, you won't get the messages until you wake him or her again. Wake your pet and check to see if it will save every 30 minutes or so. The game has an auto-save feature that kicks in every few minutes. If you refresh when you get the message, you will lose everything you've done since the last successful auto-save! I had to wait almost 3 hours the last time that happened because I had just bought $40 worth of cc and didn't want to lose them. Once I could save, everything turned out ok and I still had the cc. I lost a few 4999 I had just received the first time it happened to me, and did not want it to happen again so I tried this method and it worked just fine. Edit: I don't recommend you do anything such as buy or sell or visit, etc. Just wait and keep trying to save every now and again. If you get booted out of the game due to a shut-down, you may lose everything since the last auto-save anyway. Edit the edit: Lady Naughty Angel Girl recommends leaving the house, going to the bank, leaving the bank, then re-entering the house to force a behind-the-scenes auto-save that works differently than the normal one. Personally I would do both methods just to be safe, but this one just might save you if you get booted before you can save. I will try it next time and see what happens! Thank you Lady Naughty Angel Girl!! 來源http://ppt.cc/-Bfy 寵社有段時間沒碰了 現在打開反而不能存..= =+ -- 砍狗的綠帽 Camgogo's Green Hat 軍帽 Shako 66%的機率交不到女朋友 33%的機率女朋友背著你偷腥 300%fhr(Faster Hurt Recovery(快速從情傷中復原)) 防止怪物自療 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.217.59
文章代碼(AID): #1FDJdvp0 (Facebook)