[心得] [-CA-] 成功擊退 火山龍巴哈姆特 訊息翻譯

看板Facebook作者 (Requiescat in pace)時間14年前 (2010/04/23 11:19), 編輯推噓26(2602)
留言28則, 26人參與, 最新討論串1/1
The clouds swirl above causing purples, grays, and blues to mix together into a giant vortex. The air seems charged with a dark energy that sends chills down your spine. The spinning of the clouds suddenly slows and they start to part. A massive arm reaches beyond the rift created in the heavens and comes crashing down to earth. What is this frightening creature? More importantly, why are these rifts being created? Before you have time to think, another large arm reaches through the rift in the skies. Whatever it is, it is definitely massive. It slowly becomes clear as a silhouette of a large dragon appears through the dark skies. The creature lets out a loud roar that would make a grown man cower in fear. Never have you seen a dragon this enormous. The one makes all those Ancient Red Dragons you fought look like mere whelps in comparison to this creature from the rift. 空中的雲旋轉著,紫色、灰色、藍色扭在一起,成為一個巨大的漩渦。 空氣彷彿充斥著凍徹你脊椎的黑暗能量。 旋轉著的雲氣突然減緩,並且分開。 一隻巨大的手臂自裂隙裡伸出,高舉入雲,然後重重的轟在地面上。 這是怎樣的恐怖怪獸? 更重要的是,這些裂隙是怎麼出現的? 在你有時間思考之前,另一隻手臂已經伸出來了。 不管這是什麼東西,他絕對很大條。 當一條龍的側影飛梭過黑色的天空,事情逐漸明朗了。 這生物發出的巨大吼聲可以讓成人都畏懼。 你從來沒有看過這麼大隻的龍。 這條裂隙裡鑽出來的龍讓你覺得你揍過的那群上古紅龍都只是小龍崽子。 Bahamut: "Yesssssssss!!!! I have escaped my prison in the Underworld! That fool Mephistophelesssss sssserved some purpose after all! I am free to destroy this world!" 巴:「爽!!我從冥府的監獄裡逃出來了! 那個蠢蛋小莫還是有點用處的,我可以隨意的毀掉這個世界啦!」 Celesta: "I cannot believe it. How could this be…." You see Celestas face turn pale. 瑟:「我不相信,這怎麼可能…」你看到瑟雷斯塔的臉變得蒼白。 You: "What is it Celesta? What is the matter?" 你:「這是誰?這是哪種東西?」 Celesta: "That is Bahamut! My ancestors use to tell me tales a large dragon so fierce and horrifying that it almost destroyed our world. The story said Bahamut almost succeeded in this goal except he was sealed away in the Underworld by the great Elven Sage. I use to think it was a just a tale to scare young elven children. I never thought that it could be true…" 瑟:「這是巴哈姆特! 我的祖先曾經說過一個『兇惡恐怖巨龍幾乎把我們的世界毀掉』的故事, 這故事說:巴哈姆特差點成功了,幸好有一位偉大的精靈賢者把他封印在地府 我一直以為那只是拿來嚇小孩的故事,根本沒想過那會是真的…」 You: "How could this happen? If he was sealed away, why would he come back now?" 你:「這怎麼回事?如果他被封印了,又怎麼會跑出來?」 Celesta: "The creature did speak of Mephistopheles. I wonder if the seal that controlled the creature was weakened when Mephistopheles entered this world. That must be it!" 瑟:「這傢伙剛剛說到小莫,我認為當小莫進入這個世界的時候, 那個封印的力量也減弱了!對,一定是這樣!」 You: "How do stop this creature? It seems if we do not stop it, it will destroy this world." 你:「要怎麼阻止他? 這看來如果我們沒把他擋下來,世界就要毀滅了!」 Celesta: " The only person I know that has any knowledge of this creature and would know how to seal it away would be an elf by the name of Medius. He is one of the few elves currently alive that would have been there during those dark times when Bahamut last attacked." 瑟:「我只知道一個人認識這怪獸,他應該也知道怎麼把這怪獸封印住。 他是精靈 梅迪亞斯 。 他是少數幾個,見過上次老巴攻擊的那個年代的人。」 You: "Please find him as soon as you can. We will do our best to hold Bahamut back but we may not have much time." 你:「快點找到他! 我們會盡力擋住老巴,不過大概只有一下子。」 You gather your army around as Celesta quickly teleports away to an unknown location. 當你召集你的軍隊時,瑟雷斯塔傳送去了一個未知的地方。 You: "We may not survive this battle but we must do our best to buy time for Celesta. She is our only hope. We must buy her time or it will be the end of this world as we know it. We must fight for our children and our future. I am proud to have fought next to such brave individuals." 你:「我們很可能會死,但是我們必須盡力為小瑟拖延時間。 他是這世界唯一的希望。 如果我們拖延不了時間,那這世界就要毀滅了。 我們必須為我們的小孩和未來奮戰。 而我,很自豪的,能夠在你們這群勇敢的人身旁奮戰。」 Your army rides toward the mountain range from which the rift originated. The sight of Bahamut in the distance frightens even you. It's taking every ounce of courage to maintain your composure. If you were to ride away now, your army would quickly scatter and there would be no hope to hold off this creature. 你的軍隊騎向裂隙發跡的山坡地。 一看見巴哈姆特,差點連你自己都嚇倒。 要保持鎮靜必須花費每一丁點的勇氣。 如果你就這樣跑走的話,你的軍隊將會瞬間潰散,而再也不可能擋住老巴。 Bahamut: "You silly humans dare to oppose me? Without that accursed Elven Sage, you have no hopes to stop me! I will crush you all before I destroy this insignificant world you humans call home." 巴:「你們這些愚蠢的人類竟敢和我作對? 只要那該死的精靈賢者不在,你們根本沒可能擋住我! 我會先把你們打的扁扁的,再把這個不重要的,人類稱作家園的世界毀掉!」 Bahamut rises up and arches its back. It looks like he is about to launch some sort of attack! You signal to the mages to ready their Deflection spell. The mages all start to chant in unison and a large barrier starts to form around your party. However, before they can finish the spell Bahamut completes his attack. Bahamut spews molten lava from its mouth at your party. The lava hits the barrier. It looks as if the Deflection barrier will hold but wait…there was a portion of the barrier which was not completed! The screams of your army cut through the air and your heart sinks. The smell of burning flesh makes you nauseous but there is no choice but to carry on. The lives of your army must not be in vain. The clerics quickly cast heal on the party members who were injured and the party pushes forward. The warriors quickly take up the front lines to deflect Bahamut's attacks as best they can. Some of them fall but the party pushes forward. 巴哈姆特拱起了他的背,看來要發動攻擊了! 你指示法師隊把偏折咒語準備好。 法師們開始協同吟唱,而一個大型的屏障迅速的罩住了大家。 不過屏障快,巴哈姆特更快! 他噴出了大量的熔岩,往整個隊伍頭上蓋下來,打在屏障上。 看來屏障還是來得及…等等,有一塊來不及擋住! 隊友的慘叫哀鴻遍野,讓你的心直往下墜。 烤肉的味道讓你噁心,但是現在只能往前!不能讓隊友們白白犧牲! 牧師們迅速的開始治療,而大隊繼續推進。 戰士們上前線,開始盡力格檔老巴的攻擊。 有些戰士倒地了,但是大隊仍然推進著。 It looks like Bahamut is readying for another large attack. You quickly direct the rogues in the group to charge and hopefully stun Bahamut before it can launch another attack. The rogues quickly dart forward and attack in a coordinated fashion. Bahamut becomes distracted as it tries to swat away the rogues as if they were nothing but small flies. It looks like the group of rogues have taken massive damage but they were at least able to prevent Bahamut from spewing lava again. This battle will be short-lived if Celesta cannot make it back with Medius. 看來老巴又準備好下一發大絕招了。 你迅速的指揮盜賊們先發制人,把老巴震懾住來避免這次攻擊。 盜賊們迅速的奔出,並且發動聯合攻擊。 老巴為了想要把這些惱人的蒼蠅拍走,因而分了神。 看來盜賊們損傷慘重,但是至少避免了老巴的熔岩噴吐。 不過如果小瑟再不把老梅帶來,戰鬥很快就要結束了。 Just in time you see Celesta riding toward the rear of your party with Medius by her side. Hopefully they will have the answers to seal Bahamut back in the Underworld. As you complete your thought, you are jerked back to reality by a loud screech from Bahamut. It seems it has taken notice of Medius and Celesta. 幸好來的及,你看到小瑟從後面騎了過來,旁邊跟著老梅。 你希望他們有辦法把巴哈姆特封印回地府。 就在你剛希望完的那一刻,你被老巴的巨聲喊叫拉回現實。 看來他也發現老梅跟小瑟了。 Bahamut: "THE ELVEN SAGE! HOW FOOLISH OF YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE HERE. YOU HAVE SAVED ME THE EFFORT OF FINDING YOU SO THAT I CAN DESTROY YOU!" 巴:「精靈賢者! 你這蠢蛋居然敢出現! 這下你省下了我去找到你的時間!」 Is Bahamut referring to Medius? How could it be possible that Medius is the Elven Sage? All of sudden you see Bahamut charging for another Lava Breath attack. Its target must be Celesta and Medius. If they perish, there will be no hope left. You pull hard on the reins of your horse and head back towards Celesta and Medius. Bahamut unleashes for a great fireball in the direction of Celesta and Medius. Will you be able to make it in time? You leap off your horse and tackle Celesta and Medius to the ground. The fireball misses Celesta and Medius by a hair but grazes your left arm. The pain is excruciating as your skin is seared off. The pain is causing you lose consciousness. Will Celesta and Medius be able to make it time and banish Bahamut back to the Undeworld? 老巴說的是老梅嗎?老梅居然會是那位精靈賢者? 突然你看到老巴準備了一發熔岩噴吐,這一定是朝著他們去的。 如果他們死了,就再也沒有希望了。 你拉緊你的韁繩,掉頭往小瑟跟老梅衝去。 來得及嗎? 你從馬上奮力一跳,把他們兩個都撲在地上。 火球間不容髮的沒打中他們,但是擦過了你的左臂。 你皮膚被燒灼掉的痛苦難以忍受。 而這痛楚正讓你失去意識。 他們兩個有辦法及時把巴哈姆特驅逐回去嗎? As your eyes get heavier and heavier, you see Medius start a chant and create a large magical seal. Meanwhile, Celesta has created a large magical barrier to protect them as Bahamut continues his assault. A deafening roar is unleashed. Bahamut is writhes in pain. 當你的眼皮逐漸變得沈重,你看到老梅開始吟唱,造出一枚大型的魔法封印。 同時,小瑟造出一個大型的魔法屏障來保護他們不受巴哈姆特持續的攻擊。 一聲巨吼響徹雲霄,巴哈姆特因為痛苦而翻騰著。 Bahamut: "NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAINNNNN!" 巴:「麥擱來啊!麥擱來啊啊啊啊啊!」 The skies part again and large beam of light shines through. The rift from which Bahamut originated begins to open again. However, this time, Bahamut is raised into the skies. The sky has turned an unnatural shade of purple and yellow. Bahamut continues to resist but it looks as if Medius's magical seal has worked. Bahamut slowly disappears through the rift and after what seems to be an eternity, it is gone. The skies become calm and clear from the sky. The sun shines on your face. It is a comforting warmth. Your eyes become tougher and tougher to hold open. Celesta runs over to you. It looks like she is trying to talk to you but yet you hear no sound. Maybe it truly is the end for you. Your last moments were triumphant. You hope for a proper warriors burial and hope that they will sing songs of your name for generations to come. Your last image as your eyes go dark is that of Celesta's glowing hands hovering over your chest. 天空再次放晴,而一道光束照下。 巴哈姆特爬出來的裂隙再次的打開。 不過,這次巴哈姆特被舉上了天空。 天空轉變成一種不自然的紫黃色陰影, 老巴持續的抵抗,不過看來老梅的封印生效了。 老巴緩慢的消失在裂隙裡,彷彿過了永恆的時光後,他終於消失了。 天空再次的沈靜而清澈下來。 陽光打在你的臉上,有一種撫慰的溫度。 你的眼睛逐漸變的難以睜開。 小瑟跑向你,似乎在對你說話,雖然你一點聲音也沒聽到。 也許這次真的是你的結局了。 你最後的時光是勝利的! 你希望能有一個像樣的戰士葬禮, 也希望他們會以你之名作曲,世代傳唱。 在你的視線變黑之前,你只看到瑟雷斯塔發光的手漂浮在你胸膛之上。 -- 啊啊啊,我好想亂翻,比如說世界就要變成小美家之類的 XD -- ◣ ◢_╴ 無論如何 都要像 ˙﹏˙ 垃圾堆裡的貓 一樣堅強 annchang -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.251.69

04/23 11:23, , 1F
巴:「麥擱來啊!麥擱來啊啊啊啊啊!」 XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
04/23 11:23, 1F

04/23 11:23, , 2F
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD賣擱來啊~~~
04/23 11:23, 2F

04/23 11:25, , 3F
麥擱來啊啊啊啊啊!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
04/23 11:25, 3F

04/23 11:27, , 4F
巴:「麥擱來啊!麥擱來啊啊啊啊啊!」 XD
04/23 11:27, 4F