[情報] 豐田的主場盛事/An important home eve …

看板FORMULA1作者 (Alonso好威)時間15年前 (2008/10/07 20:56), 編輯推噓10(1006)
留言16則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ahead of the Japanese Grand Prix at Fuji Speedway Toyota drivers Jarno Trulli and Timo Glock as well as Team Principal Tadashi Yamashina and President John Howett look ahead to the team's biggest race of the season. 在富士所舉辦的日本大獎賽前夕,豐田的車手Jarno Trulli與Timo Glock以及車隊領隊 山科中(Tadashi Yamashina)與車隊總裁John Howett,展望豐田車隊本季最重大的比賽。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Jarno Trulli - What are your thoughts heading to Fuji Speedway? JT: "For us it is an important event in general because it is definitely a home race for us and we want to enjoy a strong result in front of our home fans. So we are all looking forward to going to Fuji Speedway and hopefully we will be competitive, with a good performance and a good result. The fianl races this season are vital in the fight for fourth in the Constructors' Championship and we have to make the most of every opportunity to score points. It is a race I am really looking forward to." 問:Jarno Trulli - 你對於富士賽道有什麼看法? JT:總體來說,這對我們而言是相當重要的盛事,因為對我們來說這絕對是主場,同時我們 也想在主場粉絲的面前取得好的成績。所以我們全都非常期待在富士的這場比賽,同時期 盼能夠有好的表現與結果。本季最後這三場比賽對豐田爭取年度車隊第四名來說是非常關 鍵的,我們得盡可能的在這當中爭取積分。這真的是場我相當期待的比賽。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Do you enjoy driving at Fuji Speedway? JT: "It is an interesting circuit and the facilities there are really good. As a track the main characteristic is exceptionally long straight, but then you also have a twisty infield so you have to make a compromise on set-up between high speed on the straight and good grip in the corners. That makes it quite challenging, and I enjoy a challenge." 問:你喜歡在富士賽道駕駛的感覺嗎? JT:這是一個很有趣的賽道,而且週邊設施都很讚。以賽道本身來說最主要的特徵就是擁有 一個超長的大直道,但場內其餘部分仍是彎彎曲曲的,因此,以設定上來說你必須在直道 上的速度與彎中的抓地力上取得平衡點。這的確是相當具有挑戰性,而且我喜歡挑戰。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Do you enjoy a lot of support from the Japanese fans? JT: "As a team we get a lot of support from the Japanese fans because Toyota originates in Japan. Also, they have always big fans of me personally and they have given me great support throughout the years. They always give me a fantastic welcome to Japan and they are really warm and supporting. I really enjoy going to Japan because I have a lot of support and my fans in Japan are very close to me. Every year we meet and have an evening together; we have a chat and spend time together. It's great fun and it's wonderful to enjoy such loyal support. It gives extra motivation for me to get a good result for them." 問:你喜歡日本粉絲的熱情支持嗎? JT:以車隊來說,我們的確受到日本粉絲的熱情支持因為豐田來自日本。再者,對我個人而 言他們一直都是我的忠實粉絲,多年來他們始終大力的支持我。每當我來到日本他們總是 非常歡迎我,他們真的是很貼心。我真的很喜歡來到日本因為有很多人支持我,而且我跟 我的日本粉絲們很熟,每年我們都會聚一聚聊聊天。對於這樣的熱情支持我真的樂在其中 ,這給我更多的動力為他們贏得好成績。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Timo Glock - Have you driven at Fuji Speedway before? TG: "This will be my first vist to Fuji Speedway because last year I missed the Japanese Grand Prix as it clashed with the final GP2 races of the season - when I won the title in Valencia. I have driven in the Japanese Grand Prix before, back in 2004, but that was at Suzuka. Obviously I have already studied the lay-out at Fuji and I have driven the track on a computer game, but that is not really the same thing as seeing it in real life. It looks like an interesting track and my first impression is that it has a massive straight." 問:Timo Glock - 你有跑過富士賽道嗎? TG:這次將會是我首度造訪富士賽道,去年我錯過了日本大獎賽,因為它跟GP2季末最後的 賽事撞期了─就是當時我在瓦倫希亞贏得了GP2年度冠軍。其實我在2004年參加過日本大獎 賽,但是當時是在鈴鹿賽道。很顯然我已經研讀過富士賽道的佈局圖,而且我在電腦遊戲 當中玩過這賽道,但這跟你在現實生活中親眼所見不盡相同。這似乎是條有趣的賽道而我 對於它的第一印象就是它的超長大直道。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Are you looking forward to your first Japanese Grand Prix as a Panasonic Toyota Racing driver? TG: "Absolutely. The Japanese fans are so enthusiastic for every driver and team but I expect it to be a really special feeling to be there as a Toyota driver. Our Japanese fans give us great support all through the year but to see so many of them in grandstands cheering us on will be cool. I know how eager our Japanese fans are for us to succeed and I can promise them that we will be pushing as hard as possible. We have the potential to get a memorable result and our priority is to score a lot of points to help our fight for fourth in the Constructors' Championship. I am feeling confident." 問:你對於身為豐田車手的首次日本大獎賽感到期待嗎? TG:這是絕對的,對於每位車手與每支車隊來說日本粉絲是相當熱情的,但我想身為豐田的 車手來說這感覺是更為特別的。我們的日本粉絲整年下來來給予我們相當大的支持,而且 能親眼看到他們在看台為我們加油肯定更酷。我知道我們的日本粉絲有多麼期盼我們勝利 ,同時我可以向他們承諾我們絕對會盡最大的努力。我們有潛力贏得好成績,而目前我們 首要就是盡量幫車隊拿下績分以爭取車隊第四名,我現在很有信心。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Is the Japanese Grand Prix busier than usual for you? TG: "It will definitely be a busy week. I stayed in Singapore for a few days after the race and then I flew to Japan on Tuesday to do some promotional work. It is our home race so there is a lot of extra interest in the team and the drivers, which is great." 問:對你而言日本大獎賽有比平常忙碌嗎? TG:這絕對會是相當忙碌的一個禮拜。新加坡大獎賽後我在當地待了幾天,然後我星期二飛 到日本做些宣傳的工作。這是我們的主場比賽,所以對於車隊與車手會有更多關愛的眼神 ,這樣很好。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Tadashi Yamashina - Are you looking forward to the Japanese Grand Prix? TY: "I am very much looking forward to racing at Fuji Speedway. Last year was the first time in 30 years that the track hosted a Grand Prix and I was very impressed by the circuit. It is not only a home race for the team but it is my home race personally and I will meet several friends and colleagues while I am in Japan. That makes for a very special atmosphere. Of course we will also welcome some of Toyota Motor Corporation's top management to the track so I hope we can give a very strong performance." 問:山科忠 - 你對於日本大獎賽感到期待嗎? TY:我對於在富士賽道的比賽非常的期待。去年是這賽道闊別F1地圖30年後首次舉辦大獎賽 ,這賽道讓我印象深刻。這不只是豐田車隊的主場比賽,對我個人而言也是,在我待在日 本的這段期間我將跟幾位老朋友、老同事見見面,這氣氛很特別。當然我們將會邀請幾位 豐田汽車公司的大佬到賽道參觀,所以我希望我們能夠拿出很好的表現。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Is there extra pressure on the team for Japanese Grand Prix? TY: "I would not say we have any extra pressure but of course we receive a lot of encouragement from Toyota Motor Corporation; they make a lot of very positive comments and they are very interested in the team's performance. Inside the company we put ourselves under positive pressure to do well at every race, and even more so at a home race like Fuji. Team work is very important for Toyota and every part of the company works as a team, so the support and encouragement we get from top management helps us. They are pushing us but it is not negative pressure." 問:日本大獎賽對於車隊是否有特別的壓力? TY:我想我不會說我們有額外的壓力,當然我們收到很多來自豐田汽車公司的鼓勵;他們做 了很多正面的評論而且他們也對於車隊的表現非常有興趣。在公司裡面我們把我們自己放 在正面的壓力之下,藉以讓每場比賽都能做的好,更甚至是在像富士賽道這樣的主場比賽 。對豐田來說團隊合作是相當重要的以及公司的每個部分在運作都像支隊伍,因此高層的 支持與鼓勵對我們很有幫助。他們推動我們但那並非負面的壓力。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: What are your goals for the Japanese Grand Prix and the remainder of the season? TY: "We want to score a lot of points in the Japanese Grand Prix and hopefully fight for the podium. For the rest of the season it is very important to close the gap on the leading teams because at the moment this is bigger than it should be. We will fight to finish on the podium gagin and we will continue to pursue our ultimate ambition, which is to win races." 問:你對於日本大獎賽以及本季剩餘的賽事有什麼目標? TY:我們希望可以在日本大獎賽當中得到許多積分而且希望可以爭取站上頒獎台。對於本季 剩下的賽事來說,縮小與領先車隊的差距是非常重要的,因為在此刻這差距不應該這麼大 。我們將會再次爲站上頒獎台而戰而且我們將會持續追求我們的終極目標─贏得比賽。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: John Howett - The Japanese Grand Prix is a home race for Toyota Racing, but is it the home race? JH: "For our team, there are three home races. The German race is naturally considered to be our local event because we are based in Cologne; obviously it is more local when it is at the Nurburgring but nevertheless Hockenheim is also a home race. The Belgian Grand Prix at Spa is only an hour from our factory but it is also the home event for Toyota Europe, which is based in Brussels. Then we come to Fuji Speedway and the Japanese Grand Prix. It is a very important event for us and it is abviously a home race because Toyota originates from Japan. At all these home races we enjoy a lot of local support and we are especially keen to get the right results." 問:John Howett - 對豐田車隊來說日本大獎賽是主場,但是它真的是主場嗎? JH:對我們車隊來說有三個主場,德國站很理所當然被視為是我們的主場因為車隊總部設在 科隆;很顯然地,如果是在紐柏林則更為在地,但是霍肯漢仍然是主場。在司巴所舉行的 比利時大獎賽距離我們的工廠只有一個小時的車程,對總部設在布魯塞爾的歐洲豐田來說 也是主場。然後我們來到富士賽道與日本大獎賽,這對我們來說是非常重要的盛事然而這 很顯然的是主場,因為豐田源自日本。在這些主場我們很享受這麼多在地的支持,同時我 們也特別的有動力爭取好成績。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 情報來源:http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/081006152619.shtml 初次自行翻譯英文報導,如有翻譯上的缺失還請各位前輩、高手不吝來信給予指教,謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.77.197

10/07 20:58, , 1F
辛苦了!未看先大堆!!!!
10/07 20:58, 1F

10/07 21:46, , 2F
先推熱情呀! Toyota再推
10/07 21:46, 2F

10/07 21:52, , 3F
日本也是本田的主場啊 本田都沒啥消息嗎 XD
10/07 21:52, 3F

10/07 22:24, , 4F
Honda完全被忽略了嗎? = =a
10/07 22:24, 4F