[情報] Q & A with Kimi Raikkonen

看板FORMULA1作者 (宅 ((>(▔▽▔)<)) 魚)時間16年前 (2008/08/25 16:39), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 原文:http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70060 Q & A with Kimi Raikkonen By Jonathan Noble Sunday, August 24th 2008, 16:21 GMT 以下大略翻譯,若有錯或不妥處,還麻煩大家指正 ^__^ Q. What can you tell us about the pitstop? KR:There is not much to say. I left (the pits) a bit too early.   It was my fault and unfortunately I ran over the guy who was refuelling.   We need to look and see what really happened. Q:你可以為我們說明pitstop嗎? K:沒啥好說的,就我太早出pit。   是我的錯,而且不幸地造成加油員受傷,我們需要再釐清這整件事的發生。 Q. Did you feel anything before the engine broke? KR:No, it was just in the last corner. Unfortunately I don't know what happened, but we need to investigate what was wrong with the engine - but maybe it is similar to what happened to Felipe in the last race. Q:在縮缸之前你有感到任何不對勁嗎? K:沒有,它就是這樣發生了,我甚至不知道為何會這樣。   但我們需要查清楚引擎到底怎麼了,或許這和上一站Massa縮缸是類似的。 Q. There was a lot of traffic in the race wasn't there? KR:Yeah, I knew that already before. We didn't have the qualifying that we wanted, so we started behind people again and then you cannot do much. But whatever we would have done we wouldn't have finished the race, so that is the sad thing. But we know what the issues were and hopefully we can fix them. Q:賽道上車況擁擠吧? K:對啊~我早知會如此。在排位賽時我們沒有做得很好,   所以我們再度於起跑時排在別人後面,沒有太大的發揮餘地。   最後我們還是沒有完成比賽,真讓人難過。   但我們知道哪裡需要改進且希望我們真能做到。 Q. How do you feel now? KR:I am fine. I was not a nice weekend but it is not the first time.   We are in a bit of a worse situation in the championship but if we get all the things sorted then I think we still have a chance to come back. We just need to get things as we want and try again. Q:你現在感受如何? K:我很好啊~雖然這週末不太順遂但反正也不是第一次了。   雖然在爭取WC上,我們處於較為不利的情勢,   但只要一且有調整得如我們所願,那還是有機會的。 Q. You seemed to be so optimistic before the weekend though... KR:It is not great if you don't finish the race,   but for sure we didn't have the qualifying as we wanted. When you start behind the people you cannot get past them. The speed in the races is not too bad, but when you are behind there is nothing you can do. I had a problem in the pit stop but in the end we would not have finished the race anyhow. It is not the best weekend but there is nothing we can do. Q:你在賽前還滿樂觀的說...... K:只要沒有完賽就是不好,但也確實我們的排位賽沒有做好。   當你在別人後面起跑,你很難去超越他們。   我們的速度並不差,但只要你在後頭就很難去做點什麼。   我在pitstop時發生了點事,但無論如何最終還是無法完賽。   這次雖然很雖,但也無能為力了。 Q. Do you know why you had the engine problem? KR:No. We need to see what was wrong, but maybe it was similar what happened to Felipe at the last race. For sure we will know more later. Q:你知道你為什麼會縮缸嗎? K:不知道。我們還需要去查問題出在哪裡。   這可能和Massa上次的情況類似,詳情之後會更了解。 Q. How do you rate your chances in the championship now? KR:We need to get things sorted in qualifying.   I think we still have a good chance, but we do the best that we can in the next races   and then we will see where we are. Q:你覺得你現在還有機會奪得WC嗎? K:我們排位賽有待加強。   但還是有機會的,只要我們在接下來的幾場比賽做到最好,到時候就會知道。 Q. It is eight events now since you won a race. Does that worry you with your championship defence? KR:It wasn't the best weekend. We didn't score any points so we dropped more behind. I am not worried about not winning the race, but losing the points we could have got today is not very good. But hopefully we get the things as we want, and we still can then fight for the championship. There are still many races to go and it can change quickly, but there is no doubt it won't be easy. We need to see what we can do in the next race, for sure we need to start wining again – otherwise there is no chance. Q:距離你上次拿第一已經過了八場賽事了,你會擔心你的WC爭奪戰嗎? K:這次我們無法得到任何積分,所以落後差距拉得更大。   我並不擔心無法贏得比賽,但丟掉我們應該可以拿到的積分就不是很好了。   還剩下很多場比賽,而且可能還會出現很大的變數,   雖然不太容易,但我們還是有機會去爭奪WC。   我們必須將注意力放在下一站,一定要贏,不然大概就沒機會了。 Q. Are you able to explain what the problems are you are having in qualifying? KR:We know what the issues have been, but unfortunately we haven't been able to sort them out. Hopefully now in the next test we can work a bit and try to find the solution for it. If we get the qualifying right it will help a lot. Q:你可以解釋一下你們排位賽的問題在哪裡嗎? K:我們知道問題在哪,但很不幸我們還無法解決它。   希望下一場練習賽時我們能找出方法解決。   如果排位賽能做好,那將有很大的助益。 Q. Is it a tyre issue, a team issue? KR:We are one team. I haven't been able to get exactly what I want from the car, so we try to work with it. We were in a very similar situation last year, so hopefully we can find a solution and get back to where we should be. Q:是輪胎的問題嗎?還是車隊? K:我們是一個團隊。   我還不能確切地掌握我所需要的車子性能,所以我們試著去調整。   上個賽季我們也出現過類似的情況,希望我們能解決它並爭取應有的成績。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.241.6

08/25 17:20, , 1F
感謝辛苦翻譯~
08/25 17:20, 1F

08/25 17:21, , 2F
翻譯推
08/25 17:21, 2F

08/25 18:04, , 3F
QQ kimi真的走太快了 還好人家沒事 我看得好痛= =
08/25 18:04, 3F

08/25 18:28, , 4F
Kimi這場刷缸證明Massa上一場刷缸不是單一偶然事件 都賽季末了
08/25 18:28, 4F