[情報] 巴西站賽後車手訪問

看板FORMULA1作者 ( 低調)時間16年前 (2007/10/22 06:40), 編輯推噓15(1503)
留言18則, 16人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/10/7019.html Brazilian Grand Prix - selected driver quotes 巴西站賽後車手訪問 McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton on missing out on the drivers’ crown; Kazuki Nakajima on his debut race for Williams; BMW Sauber’s Nick Heidfeld on helping his team to score over 100 points this season; and new world champion Kimi Raikkonen on his memorable day at Interlagos. All 22 drivers review Sunday’s action… McLaren車手Lewis Hamilton失之交臂的冠軍;Kazuki Nakajima處女秀;BMW車隊 Nick Heidfeld拿幫助車隊積分超越100;新科世界冠軍Kimi Raikkonen在巴西奪冠。 以下是22位車手訪問 Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari (1st): To follow. Felipe Massa, Ferrari (2nd): To follow. 以上2位屎尿二人組再度失蹤... Fernando Alonso, McLaren (3rd): “The result today is of course disappointing but we already knew that it would be difficult starting from fourth to win the race and the championship today. I predicted at the start of the season that it was going to be very close and that it would come down to the race here in Brazil, I just hoped that it would have been in my favour, but that is not the case and I just have to accept that for this year. It was a difficult race for me. During the first laps, I thought I was able to match the Ferraris’ speed; however, when they began pushing they were just too fast. Our car was fast and competitive throughout the year and I won four races. I am still satisfied with this season.” FA:今天的結果當然是失望的,但是我們本來就知道P4起跑本來就很難有搞頭。 就如我今年初預測的,冠軍競爭會很激烈,可惜幸運之神不在在我這邊,但是 妳必須試著去接受它。這場比賽很艱難,第一圈我還能跟上FERRARI的腳步, 但是之後他們實在太快了。整體來說今年的車還是快又有競爭力,而我贏了4 場比賽。滿意今年表現。 Nico Rosberg, Williams (4th): “I am very happy! This is a super result for the team, and for me, because fourth is my best result in F1 so far. Thanks to my engineers who improved the car a lot throughout the weekend, their efforts definitely helped me out in qualifying and then in the race. My strategy was very much on the limit; a heavy fuel load on the second stint was really tough on the tyres and I was struggling a bit, but I could make up the pace with my last set which were good. The pressure was on today because everything was on the line, the Constructors’ position for the team and my position in the drivers’ so I am very pleased with the outcome. The best thing is that this race was my personal best result which means I can go into the winter happy - that’s going to be fun!” NR:爽翻啦!結果對車隊來說實在太棒了,第4名也是我在F1目前最好的成績。感謝 工程師整週努力改善車子性能,結果在排位跟比賽顯現出來。整個策略滿冒險, 2停後我裝了非常多的油,對輪胎很吃重也不很好開,但是我能克服並保持速度 。整場比賽壓力都很大,因為每件事都在極限邊緣。(這裡好像有漏字)車手跟 車隊積分都大進補。在放寒假前拿到個人最好名次第4名,我很高興。 Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber (5th): “The race started pretty well, especially after my problem in qualifying. I had to push right from the start because of my three stop strategy. Everything was going all right until I got the call to reduce the rpm of the engine because the temperatures were too high. Then when I was behind Nico Rosberg I was losing a lot of time each lap. In the last ten laps I was having lots of problems with the tyres and I was just trying to keep the car on the track. In the end if was a good season for the team.” RK:對比於我排位碰到的問題,起跑算很好。我是3停策略,所以我必須整場趕路。 跑到一半我的手機響了叫我降低轉速因為引擎溫度太高。之後我跟在Nico後面 浪費了不少時間。最後10圈輪胎不太聽話,所以我就慢慢開回終點。今年算對 車隊很棒的一年。 Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber (6th): “We have cracked the hundred points' milestone, and it was a fantastic season. At the start Robert passed me, as he had the advantage of a lighter car and the clean line on the grid. During the race graining was an issue with the front tyres as well as the rear tyres, and this resulted in a couple of mistakes, but this must have been the case for everybody. But still in the final stint I was fourth until Nico Rosberg outbraked me. The manoeuvre was hard and on the limit, but if I had not opened the door we would have crashed. We both went on the dirt a little bit and Robert squeezed through. At the very end I was faster than him again but couldn't go by. I find it unbelievable that Kimi Raikkonen has won the world championship." NH:今年車隊拿下超過100分,實在太屌了。起跑Robert(非鄧公...)油比我輕又在 乾淨的那條線所以超掉我了。整場比賽前後輪都有顆粒問題,也因此我犯了幾個 錯誤,但是輪胎問題應該是大家都會碰到的。最後一停後,Nico Rosberg超了我 。那時我已經開在極限,如果我硬關門兩台車都要退賽,那Hamilotn就要笑到露 出牙縫了(這句是我加的)。我們兩台車都跑開到髒的那條線,然後Robert就 漁翁得利了。比賽最後,我其實跑得比他要快,但是我超不了他。Kimi竟然拿下 世界冠軍,有沒有這麼扯~! Lewis Hamilton, McLaren (7th): “Obviously I am pretty disappointed with the result today, having lead for so much of the season and then not to win the championship. However I have to put the result into perspective, this is only my first year in Formula One and overall it has just been phenomenal. I am still very young and have plenty more years in me to achieve my dream of becoming world champion. I have to thank absolutely everyone in the team for everything they have done for me this year, without them and all their hard work I wouldn’t have even been in this position today.” LH:顯然今天很失望,領先大半賽季卻無法拿下車手冠軍。然而,如果以旁觀者來看, 這是我第一年F1賽季如此表現算難能可貴。我還年輕,還有很多機會來達成我的 世界冠軍夢想。我還是得感謝整個團隊整年的努力,沒有他們就沒有今年的我。 Jarno Trulli, Toyota (8th): “I am happy because we finished the season with our first finish in the points for a long time. I have been trying hard for many races without luck and finally today things went more smoothly. We all had a battle with the tyres today. We took the gamble to go for a three-stop strategy and in the end eighth position was quite a good result. It is also good for the motivation of the team as we head into the winter. I would like to thank everyone because it has been a hard season but we never gave up. That is the most important thing because we have to look ahead to the future, to improve the car and the performance. I believe we have the potential and next year I think we can bounce back up the grid. This was my last race with Ralf as a team mate. We’ve had a fair and competitive battle over three years and we’ ve worked together to develop the team. Now I wish him all the best for the future.” JY:今天很高興,因為拿下積分,我們很久沒有積分進帳了。前幾場很努力但是運氣 總是差了點,今天比賽總算都很順利。賭很大的3停策略奏效。這也讓車隊在冬天 開發些車有了新動力。感謝團隊,今年賽季很艱困,但是大家都不放棄,而這是 最重要的,因為我們必須持續往前看,改善車子表現。相信我們仍有潛力,明年 能戰績回升。這是我最後一場跟Ralf同隊友的比賽,我們這三年著有公平競爭, 並一起隨車隊成長。希望他未來前途一片光明~ David Coulthard, Red Bull (9th): “I thought we might get into the points today, but unfortunately I didn’t have enough pace relative to the cars in front. I came together with Nakijama towards the end of the race, which knocked my front suspension out and the car was moving strangely around left-handers for the last ten laps. We just weren’t quick enough today. “I would like to thank every member of the team, both race and test and everyone based at the factory, for all their efforts this year. As difficult as this season was, it’s only going to get more difficult as we move forwards - but I’m up for the challenge and I’m sure they are too.” DC:我以為這場我們能拿分,但是很不幸車子不夠快。比賽最後Nakijama表了我的 前懸吊,之後最後10圈開起來就怪怪的。今天著就是不夠快。 感謝車隊每個人的努力。今年是艱困的賽季,當妳越進步比賽就越艱困,但是 我樂於接受挑戰,相信車隊也如此。 Kazuki Nakajima, Williams (10th): “First of all I would say I’m really sorry that some of my mechanics were injured during my pitstop and that I hope they’re ok. It was a good first race for me but it was slightly overshadowed. My start itself was as good as the others around me, but I lost some positions because of the collision in front of me going into the first corner. I was then held up by Sato for quite some time before I could overtake him. Car balance was almost perfect, especially in the third stint on the option tyres. I really enjoyed the race and I did well physically. I would like to thank the team for giving me this great opportunity.” KN:首先對我的技師很抱歉,希望他還活著。整體來說第一場比賽算還不錯,只是 仍有些陰影。起跑不錯,有點擠,因為前面第一彎的碰撞我掉了幾個位子。之後 SATO檔在我前面好一陣子我才超掉了他。車子平衡幾近完美,特別是最後一停後 配上超軟胎。我很享受這場比賽,表現也不錯。感謝車隊給我這個機會。 Ralf Schumacher, Toyota (11th): “It was a very hot day today but that wasn’t a problem and the car was good to drive. In the beginning it was a bit tough but after that it was fine. At the start of the race I was in a Toro Rosso sandwich and I lost a bit of ground. But it was a relatively good race from there. It is my last race for Toyota and for sure it is a pity to be leaving after three years. This has been a difficult season in terms of results but we tried our best and it simply didn’t work out. The team has worked really hard and we have made a lot of changes to the car during the year. It has been a pleasure to work with the whole team, both at the factory and at the races and tests. I have enjoyed my time here and I am looking forward to seeing some of the guys for a drink in the future.” RS:今天好熱,。比賽剛開始比較難開,但是之後就好開。起跑遭到Toto Rosso兩台車 夾殺掉了幾個ground(位子?),但是還是算合理的結果。這是我在Toyota最後一 場比賽,合作3年離開當然有點可惜。我們都很努力,可是我們無法磨合得很好。 車隊工作很努力,整年也做了多改善。能跟Toyota合作真的很榮幸,不論是比賽 與測試。我很享受在這裡的比賽,等等我要去看大家喝酒亂性去~ Takuma Sato, Super Aguri (12th): To follow. TS:加入屎尿二人組... Vitantonio Liuzzi, Toro Rosso (13th): “The first corner here is always difficult. I saw Giancarlo lock up the wheels and go straight and I expected him to miss the corner, so I went down the inside but he came back and clipped my nose and that ruined my race, as I had to pit. Then, for the first stint I was struggling as I think front wing debris went under the car and it was really undrivable. In the last two stints I was quite strong, but coming back from last, the race was over for me. A shame, as I was in a positive frame of mind about this race before the start. Now, I am looking forward to my future and I hope to know where that future is quite soon.” VL:第一彎總是不容易。我看到蔣先生前輪鎖死直直衝出去,所以我想他會錯失彎道, 於是我切進他內側,但是他也轉進內側,我肛了他,他讓我流鼻血,然後這場也 毀了。一停前我想可能我前鼻翼的殘骸卡在車底部,車子真的很難開。之後車子 就好多了,可惜我已經滾到最後,真慘,起跑前我還信心滿滿說。現在我很想知 到明年還有沒有合約~ Anthony Davidson, Super Aguri (14th): To follow. AD:去組屎尿四賤客去了~ Adrian Sutil, Spyker (DNF): “At the beginning the race was good, I could put some pressure on other cars but then there was the accident just after my first pit stop. I tried to brake for the first corner, but suddenly there was no deceleration and I crashed into Davidson. I could carry on as the car was okay, but then I started to lose brake pressure and I even had to pump the brakes on the straight. We couldn't fix it, so ultimately we decided to retire the car. It was a bad way to finish the season, but we have to look forward now.” AS:起跑不錯,可以向前車施壓,但是一停之後碰到事故:我嘗試在第一彎煞車, 但是車子沒減速然後我肛了Davidson。撞了之後車子似乎還好。但是之後 失去煞車壓力,沒辦法修,所以就退賽。以此結束今年賽季真糟,但是我們 樂觀向前~ Rubens Barrichello, Honda (DNF): “A disappointing end to a very hard season for us. Our position wasn't looking too bad before I came in to make my second stop but unfortunately there was an engine problem and that ended my race early. I would like to say thank you to the whole team for the effort they have put in this year. It was been a very difficult experience but the team has done a lot of growing together and we will work very hard over the winter to improve our situation for next year.” RB:失望且艱難的一季。2停前我的位子其實還不差,可惜引擎縮了。感謝車隊整年 的努力。今年算是很艱困的經驗,但是我們也成長很多,我們冬天會努力 為明年賽季做改善。 Heikki Kovalainen, Renault (DNF): “We were planning to run a very short first stint, and with the car light on fuel, I made a good start. I went right on the way to turn 1, hoping it would then give me the inside line through the next corner, and was running alongside Ralf Schumacher. I think Fisico got hit because his car suddenly moved over, setting off a chain reaction and Ralf hit my car. At first, I thought the front left suspension was broken, but as I drove back to the pits I thought it was maybe just a puncture. That proved to be the case, so we fuelled the car longer and went back out. Unfortunately, the time I had lost put me right in a group of cars lapping me, so I drove with blue flags all the time for the first stint: I was quicker than the guys in front, but because they were a lap ahead, I had to let them all past! “Eventually, I got out of the traffic, and was just looking to bring the car home to the finish. But then, going through Turn Two I felt a vibration at the left rear, and as I lifted off, the back end snapped and put me in the wall. It's a real shame to retire like this and not manage to finish all the races, but that's the way it goes. All I want to do now is move on to the next challenge: firstly the New York Marathon in November, and then focusing on next year. If I want to become world champion, which is my aim, I need to be even better prepared mentally and physically than I was this year. I want to start working towards that goal as soon as I possibly can.” HK:我們原先計畫一停前油載很輕,然後趁起跑時多巴幾人。起跑很好,我切右邊入 第一彎,希望能在第二彎時搶進內線,當時跟Ralf Schumacher肩並肩。我想當時 Fisico被肛了因為他車子忽然飛過來然後連環撞,Ralf就撞到我了。剛開始時我 以為左前懸吊受損,我開回pit檢查還好只是爆胎。裝滿油後回到比賽,一堆車 要套我圈,所以直到下次停站前一直藍旗飛舞。我跑得比他們都快,但是藍旗只能 讓。 終於我擺脫了車陣,只想完成這場比賽,但是忽然在第二彎感到左後輪震動, 然後我就去親牆了。這樣退賽真糟,我本來打算能整年完賽,但是事實就是如此。 我現在的新挑戰是11月的紐約馬拉松(!!!),然後專注於明年賽季(同學妳 還沒有合約 orz)。如果要拿世界冠軍,我必須提早讓身心做準備,希望我的 目標能儘快達成。(話真多...) Sebastian Vettel, Toro Rosso (DNF): “I had to retire with a hydraulic problem on the car. First I lost the gear shift and then the power steering. Up to that point I think I was very competitive and the last few races have shown we are getting better, also in the dry here. So that is positive, even if retiring from the final race is disappointing. I loved the fantastic atmosphere here with this incredible crowd.” SV:液壓導致退賽。首先無法升檔,然後動力轉向也出問題。至少我們在這幾場展現 了實力並且越來越好,就算晴天也一樣。就算失望退賽我還是很樂觀。我很愛這 裡的人擠人氣氛(要不要來台灣夜市一下~) Jenson Button, Honda (DNF): “Not a great end to the season for us. We had a problem with the engine overheating in the very high temperatures. We have to look forward now, put the experience of this year behind us and focus on 2008. I would like to thank the whole team for the commitment that they have shown this year. It hasn't been easy for anyone but we have stuck together as a team and worked so hard to take something from every race. I would also like to say a special thank you to my physio Phil Young who has been with me at every race for seven years and is now moving to a new life in Australia.” JB:很囧的結局。引擎過熱。今年的經驗,展望2008。感謝全隊的託付。今年全隊 任何一人都不好過,但是我們命運共同體,且每站工作都很努力。我也要感謝 我的體能教練Phil Young,他跟了我7年,寄希望於明年澳洲站。 Mark Webber, Red Bull (DNF): “I had a good start and our pace was not too bad - I hoped to get some good points, but then something failed on the car. It’s pretty unbelievable really. The guys saw a disconnect between the engine and the gearbox, which is another new issue by the looks of it, but it’s early days and we need to investigate it further to see exactly what happened. We were on for some good points, so it’s a real shame.” MW:起跑不錯,車子速度不差。我原希望拿點分數,但是車子掛了,真令人難以相信。 引擎跟變速箱吵架了,以前他們感情很好說。我們都打算再多拿幾分了,真可惜 Sakon Yamamoto, Spyker (DNF): “It is a very bad result for me as the set-up and strategy looked good so I really expected to have a better race, but unfortunately at the start of Lap Two, Fisichella went off and just came back onto the circuit. He just came back onto the racing line. It's a strange situation as normally when you go back on you avoid going onto the racing line, but he didn't so I couldn't do anything other than crash into him. It's a really bad situation as I wanted to have a good race but it was over so quickly. But thanks to everyone who has supported me this year, I appreciate all their support and particularly all the team members. I am now going to look forward to testing and I will try to give it my best.” SY:對我來說真糟的結局,特別是車子調教跟策略都不錯。起跑頭2圈,Fisi跑開了 然後又衝回賽道。通常妳衝出賽道後妳會避免直接殺回跑線,但是他這樣幹, 我完全閃不掉撞上去。這真的很糟,我想要好好比賽,但是這一切實在發生太快 。無論如何感謝幫助我比賽的每一個人,特別是車隊成員。我現在等不及要測試 新車~ Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault (DNF): “This has been a difficult season for the whole team, but I had hoped that the last race would last for a bit longer than two laps. I got hit in the rear at the start, which damaged the car. Then, on Lap Two, I went off fighting with a Williams on the way into Turn One. The car was very hard to control or slow down on the grass, with very low grip, and that meant that when I came back onto the track, I was involved in a collision with another car. It was just a racing incident, and I am sorry that it ended both of our races. It is a shame to leave the final race empty-handed, after a year when we had to fight so hard. But thank you to all the guys: no matter how hard it got, they never stopped working, and they deserved more from the end of the year.” GF:今年賽季對整個車隊都很艱困,我真是希望最後一場比賽不是只跑了2圈。 我後輪在起跑時被A,車子受損。然後第2圈在第一彎因為跟一台威廉斯對抗 而跑開,車子在草地上很難控制或減速,當我開回賽道時,我就跟其他車撞了 。這就很單純的是比賽事故,毀了雙方的比賽我感到很抱歉。一分都沒拿結束 比賽真是有點丟臉。感謝全隊努力,不論有多艱困,他們從不偷懶,他們應得 更多~ PS:那4個人訪問已經出現了,先去吃晚餐後等等補上~ Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari (1st): "It is very difficult for me to explain in words what I am feeling at the moment: it is an incredible emotion. I want to thank the team for everything they have done this year. Even when we went through some difficult times and it looked as though there was no way to fight back, we never gave up and this work produced its reward today. Thanks also to my parents, to my wife Jenni and everyone who believed in me. I have achieved what I have been after for a long time. Now everything else will be an extra. Today, Felipe's help was vital and he was amazing. We had to get a one-two and then see what the others did. This time, things went our way and the unexpected did happen. This has been a very nice year for me during which I have enjoyed Formula One like never before. In Ferrari, I have found a great family and I am proud to have won the title with them." KR:真是難以用言語來形容,實在是太感動了。我要感謝全隊今年所做的一切。 就算是我們曾經有過艱困的時刻,當時幾乎已經希望渺茫,但是仍然不放棄 ,而今天總算有所回報。感謝我的父母、我的老婆Jenni還有每個對我寄予厚 望的人,今天總算拿下遙望很久的車手冠軍。所有的一切都如此棒。今天大家都 知道Felipe幫了我多大的忙,他真是太棒了,賽事完全照著我們的劇本走,完 全出乎我們預料。今年對我而言真是很棒的一年,從沒有如此享受過。在Ferrari 就像一家人般,而我以為他們出賽為榮。 Felipe Massa, Ferrari (2nd): "Today is a great day for the team and for Kimi, who has won the drivers' title. Of course I would have liked to have won my home race again this year, but I am happy to have helped my team mate, who was the only one of us still in with a chance of taking the title. I am proud to have done it for Ferrari who believed in me even when I was not in Formula One. It is thanks to the people in Maranello that I am here and it is with them that I have grown as a driver and as a man. After everything that has happened this year, both on and off the track, today it is great to be able to celebrate two world titles. Today I had a fantastic car and I could have gone even quicker on track than I did. I also want to thank all our partners for all their support." FM:今天對車隊跟KIMI是完美的一天,拿下了車手冠軍。當然我希望在家鄉能夠贏, 但是我仍然很高興能幫隊友,他我們隊唯一仍有機會奪得冠軍的人。我以今天 我為Ferrari車隊所做的為榮,因為車隊在我仍未進入F1時就相信我的能力。 感謝在Maranello工作的員工,我身在此地心仍伴隨著大家,而我也成長為純種 戰士。經歷這一年賽季,今天可以好好慶祝我們雙料車手跟車隊冠軍。今天我有 很棒的車,快到我慢慢開就行,感謝所有支持我們的伙伴。 Takuma Sato, Super Aguri (12th): “It was a tough, but exciting race. I did not get a great start off the line, but into turns one, two and three I was side by side and overtaking lots of people, in fact the whole lap was full of exciting moments and I really enjoyed it. I then started to struggle with the balance and pace, but I think that we had done everything we could and it was a tough race for the team. It has been a fantastic season and we have achieved so many things. Our result has been a great achievement. I would like to thank the whole team, the factory back in Leafield and our colleagues at Honda, our sponsors and fans for all of their hard work and support.” TS:這是場艱辛但是刺激的比賽。我起跑並不好,跑開了,進入第1、2、3彎時, 跟很多車並肩入彎而且超了很多車。其實整場比賽都很刺激,我很享受。後來 車子平衡變比較差,速度也變慢了,但是我想我們已經盡力,這是場艱難的比賽。 今年賽季我們表現很棒,達成了很多目標。我要感謝全隊、工廠的支援,還有 Honda(Honda不知道該哭該笑...)、贊助商、還有車迷。 Anthony Davidson, Super Aguri (14th): “It was a fun last race. The car didn’t quite have the pace to match our stronger competitors in the mid-field, but we had reliability on our side again. The team did a fantastic job in all the pitstops and considering I got taken out by Sutil early on in the race I thought that my pace was really good towards the end on the prime tyre and I really enjoyed it. It was a good race to end the year on and I would like to thank everyone in the team, back at home in Leafield and in Japan, for their hard work this year.” AD:有趣的比賽。我們的車其實速度不足以與我們的競爭者抗衡,但是至少我們車不 會壞(XD,講給Honda聽嗎?!)。車隊幫我做了漂亮的pitstops讓我在比賽初期 擺脫Sutil,賽事後段硬胎速度也很好,我非常享受比賽過程。以此結束今年很棒 ,我要感謝車隊,整年努力的工作。 -- 我跑的rFactor CTDP2005 Interlagos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76b4fdCNLvQ
有空來交流一下阿~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.255.235.249

10/22 07:20, , 1F
先推
10/22 07:20, 1F

10/22 07:22, , 2F
推~~~屎尿四賤客~~~太好笑了~~
10/22 07:22, 2F

10/22 07:25, , 3F
啊!MASSA又讓掉了,去你的擔擔麵!
10/22 07:25, 3F

10/22 07:33, , 4F
吃晚飯…?dwt在美國?
10/22 07:33, 4F
※ 編輯: dwt 來自: 71.255.235.249 (10/22 08:46)

10/22 08:47, , 5F
黑阿在美國~
10/22 08:47, 5F

10/22 09:40, , 6F
wait and see
10/22 09:40, 6F

10/22 10:29, , 7F
wait and see 讓滷蛋奪冠
10/22 10:29, 7F

10/22 10:36, , 8F
Massa暗示的很明顯...慢慢的開...^^ ...有二奶味出現
10/22 10:36, 8F