[法甲] 蘇金寶與李百利

看板FFF作者 (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)時間18年前 (2006/07/29 10:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
目前看來是槍手極力想促成這樁轉會 甚至願意提供經濟上的協助 當然不是好心 他們是想重開引進李百利的協商大門 但老話一句:李百利不會離開 難道這會是今年夏天的肥皂劇嗎 from skysports.com Gunners try to entice l'OM French reports claim Arsenal have offered to part finance Sol Campbell's move to Marseille in order to secure first refusal on Franck Ribery. Campbell looks set to move abroad after Arsenal told him he could leave, but the England international has one year on a hefty contract left. Marseille, who have confirmed their interest, would struggle to come anywhere near a deal for the 31-year-old - but The Gunners could very well offer to broker a deal. Arsenal are open to the idea of helping to pay for Campbell - if it will help win the race for Ribery, who after a lengthy summer chase looks set to remain for another season at the Stade Velodrome. "Franck doesn't want to leave at any price," said Ribery's agent Bruno Heiderscheid. "It is true he asked himself the question at a certain time, having no news from l'OM, and being attracted by some big clubs' interest. "But deep inside of him, he never really had the will to leave. "If l'OM can offer him guarantees of competitiveness, there is no reason for him to go somewhere else. He loves Marseille." Arsene Wenger is a huge fan of his fellow countryman and he is now hoping to beat the likes of Lyon, Real Madrid and Manchester United to him by setting up a deal 12 months in advance of a possible move to North London. Much, though, will depend on Campbell and his willingness to move to the South of France, given the host of clubs on the continent from Spain, Italy and Turkey all willing to offer him a new start. Campbell's former agent Sky Andrew feels his ex-charge will make the right decision. "Sol's his own man, he is 31 now, he just needs a new challenge," he told Sky Sports News. "I spoke to him recently and he is going to make his decision on what he wants to do. "He is a strong character and I'm sure he will make the right choice. "I know he's thinking about where he wants to be in the future and he's keeping it very close to his chest." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.221.47
文章代碼(AID): #14oiQrg_ (FFF)