Re: crash with X11 and ATI Radeon RS690 X1250 IGP

看板FB_stable作者時間10年前 (2014/03/11 16:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
On 11/03/2014 07:04, Marg Menhennitt wrote: > I'm running FreeBSD AMD64 10-Stable as of yesterday. I did a build and > install of kernel and world, and I ran portupgrade on all my ports. > These include X11 and KDE. When I restarted the machine it crashed. It > gets to the end of the boot sequence where KDM starts. It sits at the > X11 screen (showing the little clock) for a few seconds and then reboots. > > I have WITH_NEW_XORG=3D"YES" in /etc/make.conf as advised by > Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron. Looks like I've solved this myself. After looking through the mailing list archives of FreeBSD-X11, I found a message from Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron suggesting defining WITH_GALLIUM=3D"YES" in /etc/make.conf and rebuilding the graphics/dri port. Even though my crash was different, this seems to have fixed it. So, all working again. Thanks, Graham _______________________________________________ freebsd-stable@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-stable To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1J7ie29s (FB_stable)