Re: Is this something we (as consumers of FreeBSD) need to be aw

看板FB_questions作者時間12年前 (2012/06/07 04:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串51/105 (看更多)
Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de> wrote: > On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:47:11 +0100, Matthew Seaman wrote: > > Having to pay Verisign instead of Microsoft makes no difference: the > > point is why should I have to pay anything to a third party in order to > > run whatever OS I want on a piece of hardware I own? It's time to dump the Intel/Microshaft mafia forever. FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, and even Linux have ports to many platforms. Why stay on Intel? It's an overgrown ugly mess. We need to stop buying Intel mafiaware with preinstalled Microshaft mafiware and run a free (or in the case of Linux "apparently free") OS on free hardware. There are increasing numbers of SBCs and plenty of used servers on Ebay. They're all built better than commodity Intel mafiaware. Good riddance! _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1Fpxv38x (FB_questions)
討論串 (同標題文章)
完整討論串 (本文為第 51 之 105 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #1Fpxv38x (FB_questions)