Re: [OT] but concerns all of us

看板FB_questions作者時間12年前 (2011/11/18 05:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串25/29 (看更多)
> My assessment is still being built so thanks for sharing your thoughts on > this, Jerry Not that I paid attention to the proposal, because I decided a few decades ago governments were the root of all evil and nothing they do is for anybody's good. There isn't enough time in the universe to read and object to all the new draconian laws. The business of legislative bodies should be to constantly repeal bad laws instead of making new bad ones. But I digest... > By controlling the root servers, they could blacklist anything. They already p0wned the root servers. Look at the Microsoft case. The federales went into private server farms and set up their own boxes. You think anything goes through American backbones and the guys in black suits with no sense of humor don't know about it, and can't reroute it or DOS it or make funny things happen already? Wake up and smell the Constitution burning. The Homeland Insecurity fascists strip search innocent citizens not accused of any crime (to hell with the Bill of Rights) and they (DHS) have already taken over hundreds of domains because they (DHS) accused the domain owner of running a website that sells forgeries of legitimate products like handbags, iphones, etc. No court case, no grand jury, no due process. Just gimme gimme gimme. I'm the government, get out of my way or I'll kill you or I'll confiscate everything you own and then I'll kill you. > Aren't there enough laws already to protect copyright? There are too many laws now to protect anything. _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1EnNOFTe (FB_questions)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1EnNOFTe (FB_questions)