Rio had a small problem with his groin

看板FAPL作者 (Morning Glory)時間18年前 (2006/06/21 12:30), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060620/2/kq8g.html 一些Owen受傷的反應 他的心情非常down阿... Asked if Owen would be out for the rest of the tournament, coach Sven-Goran Eriksson said: "Maybe. I hope not, but it doesn't look good at all. Exactly what it is and how long it will take (to recover) I don't know. "He's going to have a scan tomorrow and after that we'll see. ..let's hope for him and for us. "I spoke to him at halftime and he was not happy. Not happy at all." Defender Jamie Carragher said: "Michael's out of the tournament and we're just going to have to get on with it and do as well as we can with what we've got." Midfielder Steven Gerrard added: "He's really down. We need to support him. It's not looking good." Owen was not the only England injury suffered on Tuesday, as central defender Rio Ferdinand made way for Sol Campbell in the 56th minute. "Rio had a small problem with his groin," Eriksson said. "He felt it a little bit in the first half and I told him at halftime not to risk anything. It didn't go away, so he asked to be substituted...probably he will only have massage tomorrow." 原來Ferdinand 會被換是這個原因阿... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.8.186

06/21 12:49, , 1F
可憐的歐小文Q___Q我要哭了,我懷念你的笑容啊~~Q___Q
06/21 12:49, 1F

06/21 15:24, , 2F
鼠蹊部......( ̄﹏ ̄|||)
06/21 15:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14cCjLbt (FAPL)